news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #6691
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol yes, everybody expected Pique to fuck up everything, he even fucked up the first ball in the first half....he was quality consistant afterwards
Old 05-27-2009, 05:41 PM   #6692
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Toure played really well also, considering he aint no centre back and i had a lot of Man Utd fans tell me today that Toure wouldnt be able defend the fast Man Utd forwards. They all were wrong.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:54 PM   #6693
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Too many places to start but im completly fucking angry at how shit went down. Fergie fucked alot up imo for the first time this season. Anderson should never of come off at half time.

It should clearly of been Giggs or Park for Berbatov. I thought 1st half was ok, but not great. I dont think they "dominated" at ALL for most of the 1st half. I also dont know whtf Giggs was taking a 20 yard free kick for ahead of Ronaldo.

Credit to Eto'o.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:29 PM   #6694
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Football is the winner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:45 PM   #6695
mantis_fist
Veteran Member

mantis_fist crouching tigermantis_fist crouching tiger

Fuck yeah! I was so happy to finally see Henry lift the Cup. Fuck United! Did they even show up? All you united fans can rationalize all you want be lets come down to reality. United did not show up, you were out classed, and asshole Ronaldo was the only player to threaten the goal. But that was only in the 1st 20 minutes. Then he started playing his usual flop and cry like a little bitch game. What a glorious night.
mantis_fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:21 AM   #6696
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

United were outclassed, outplayed, and outskilled in every way. Ive been hearing people come up with excuses all day, but they clearly were a step below Barca in every way. Messi fuckin DESTROYED them, as did Inesta and Xavi and Pique was fuckin brilliant in defence.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:01 PM   #6697
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

glad C.Ron is leaving United in the summer window, theyre gonna fall apart. not sure how long Giggs has left either.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:00 PM   #6698
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

We're a better team than Barca when we're on it. We couldve powered through them. For whatever reason we couldnt perform last night. We shouldve battered them imo. But they work so hard to close you down and deny you space non of players could put things together. Carrick was always rushed. I re wathced the first half and it was clear to me that Anderson was one of our better perfromers, he was stopping them doing too much. As soon as he went off we opened the doors. Iniesta is a brilliant player, but Etoo in the end was the difference on the day. Vidic was crap for the goal but Etoo made it happen. Considering we gave away the 2nd half with our line up, they didnt really cause us that many problems. We had more shots.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:45 PM   #6699
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

im not sure why fergie didnt put in tevez from the beginning
and why he took off anderson....giggs was a ghost
man utd had many opportunities at the beginning but couldnt follow thru

barca played well and desered to win
treble !!!!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #6700
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

messi for player of the year?

Non Ignorants
Old 05-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #6701
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
in a landslide.

Quote:
im not sure why fergie didnt put in tevez from the beginning
and why he took off anderson....giggs was a ghost
man utd had many opportunities at the beginning but couldnt follow thru

barca played well and desered to win
treble !!!!
he killed himself with giggs, the sentimental favorite (epl player of the year pffff)

tevez has been getting the shaft ever since berba got their. he needs to get to a team where hes a no.1 or 2 forward, because he really is that good.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #6702
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tevez is going to Sheffield or Blackburn, just that he can play haha
Old 05-29-2009, 04:57 PM   #6703
chiba
N.I.

with ronaldo leaving
i think tevez would be up there
tevez > berba
i dont know what fergie is thinkin by lettin tevez leave like that

surprized big name clubs dont even chase after tevez

i think nani is cr7 replacement
they play a similar style

Non Ignorants
Old 05-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #6704
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Besiktas won the Turkish league today im proud to say, completes the double. first title in 6 years. first time ever in the Turkish league that neither Galatasaray and Fenerbahce finished in the top 3 i think. so its a glorious day. We need to build on this and not be gay and sack the manager if he loses the opening game next season. Turkeys version of Hoffeinheim Sivasspor ended up 2nd, meaning they gonna be in the champs league. which is great for them, its a sign that the league is finally getting competitive, instead of it being a 2 team shoot-out with a 3rd and 4th team showing their face every 10 years.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:14 AM   #6705
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice that Sivasspor almost made it. What is the go with Turkish teams in CL qualifying next season, which leagues do they have to face? Isn't it some shit like teams have to face other teams based on the similar strengths of leagues?

Quote:
I don't know, it has to be Iniesta for me. Iniesta is just a fucking demon in the midfield and has been dominating for quite a while now. I would imagine it comes down to Xavi, Iniesta or Messi. Nobody else really deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as those two this season, but the powers that be will throw up Ronaldo and Lampard to make it seem less Barca orientated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white

Last edited by The Hound; 05-31-2009 at 01:17 AM.
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote