news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-31-2009, 12:11 PM   #6706
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ever wanted to know what Dirk Kuyt thinks of his teammates? Well wonder no more after the Dutchman revealed all about the Reds' squad in an exclusive chat with Match Magazine.

Who is the loudest in the squad?

I think that's Jamie Carragher! He's always shouting at people and telling them what to do on the pitch – it seems like you can hear him from everywhere. Sometimes he's so loud you just have to laugh about it.

Who has got the hardest shot?

When Riise was here it was definitely him, but now it must be Stevie Gerrard! Daniel Agger can really hit the ball hard and has scored some great goals for us, but I think Stevie just has more power.

Who is the best at FIFA 09?

Fernando Torres and Javier Mascherano play the FIFA games a lot on away trips, but I'm not sure who is the best! Hopefully they'll both let me get involved soon because I know I would be better than them!

Who's the cleverest?

Most people say footballers aren't very intelligent! It's hard to tell because we spend most of our time talking football, but I think Xabi Alonso is quite clever – at least he thinks he's clever anyway!

Who is the strongest?

The whole squad does weights a few times a week after training and Pepe Reina is the strongest. If there was a competition to see who could lift the most weights or do the most squats, Pepe would definitely win!

Who is your best mate?

I get on with all the lads, but I play golf with Pepe Reina and Albert Riera whenever I get the chance. Yossi Benayoun plays poker with us sometimes as well, so I probably spend the most time with them.

Who's the club DJ?

I don't want to big myself up but the lads always ask me to put my iPod on before games. It's probably because I'm the only one who has an iPod with me! I try to get a good mix of songs to keep everyone happy.

Who's the fastest?

We always do sprint tests at Liverpool so that's an easy one. We did the tests a couple of weeks ago and Ryan Babel was easily the fastest – even quicker than Fernando. I think he did athletics when he was younger.

Who is Mr Liverpool?

I think Carra knows everything – not only about Liverpool but about football in general. He eats and sleeps football and watches it every day, so he knows everything about the club. Steven Gerrard knows a lot about Liverpool too.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:12 PM   #6707
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont know why but Kuyt cracks me up in any interview he does.... this isnt funny atall in a conventional sense..... hahahahaha but i like it.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:35 PM   #6708
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gattuso played in milans final game of the season today, first game in many many months. nesta also played today. FIRST game of the season for dude.

its also confirmed that carlo ancelotti is leaving milan. most likely for chelsea.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:44 PM   #6709
Tage
John W. Henry

^yeah... theyre saying that they doubt he will go to Chelsea because he cant speak English.... which is hardly needed for any Premier League side. if he went to Aston Villa i would understand, as the entire squad is practically english.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:47 PM   #6710
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Leonardo taking over Milan.

LOL @ Mancini being honoured by the interest shown by Sunderland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:45 AM   #6711
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just read a rumor of seedorf following ancelotti to chelsea with alex coming back the other way.

i hope to fucking god that is true.

i doubt it is.

but that would be fucking awesome.

open up a spot for ronnie up top, and bring in a massive defensive signing in the back.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:33 AM   #6712
Tage
John W. Henry

Barry will probably leave Villa this summer.... but head to Man City.... hahahahah, what a sellout. He said he would only leave Villa for a top4, CL team.

I doubt he'd do much to Villa, leaving... but he'll beef up 'City. If City get Tevez aswell, they could be ok contenders for a top 4 spot.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:07 AM   #6713
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
Barry will probably leave Villa this summer.... but head to Man City.... hahahahah, what a sellout. He said he would only leave Villa for a top4, CL team.

I doubt he'd do much to Villa, leaving... but he'll beef up 'City. If City get Tevez aswell, they could be ok contenders for a top 4 spot.
Naw, Barry will be a big loss, itd be a shame to see him go, we were so close to being a top 4 contender this seased, just faultered towards the end.

At least if he does go, i hope they charge as much as possible for him, so we can go strenghten our team. O' Neil is good at getting young players for relativly cheap and turing them into great players.

Look at Ashley Young. Everyone said we paid way too much for him, but now hes one of the best players in the premiership. Imo.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:05 PM   #6714
Tage
John W. Henry

He's gone. 12 million.

If we had him, Alonso would have left. Alonso > Barry... I really didnt know what Rafa was thinking trying to do a swap.

in other news.... Kaka is about to sign with Real Madrid, 65M Euros.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:42 PM   #6715
whitey
Wu Vatican

im a bit mad at that. why not take the 100 million man city was offering?

that 65 plus the 20 or whatever for gourcuff is a nice kitty to buy a world class defender and maybe 1 or 2 other good players.

Old 06-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #6716
Tage
John W. Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post

that 65 plus the 20 or whatever for gourcuff is a nice kitty to buy a world class defender and maybe 1 or 2 other good players.

Real > Man City.... Spainish Weather > English Weather.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #6717
whitey
Wu Vatican

yea from kakas point of view, clearly.

but milan...could do a lot more with that extra 35 mil.

report out that chelsea is trying to highjack the deal last minute. they do have a big bargaining chip in carlo.

Old 06-02-2009, 07:03 PM   #6718
Tage
John W. Henry

really? i actually want Chelsea to get him.... then Rafa will be forced to spend a shit load on David Villa, instead of David Silva.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:08 PM   #6719
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol there is no way Kaka is would ever go to City, lol.

City need to buy a whole new back line, and a new striker. i think Bojinov has had too many injuries to be like he was with Lecce.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:51 AM   #6720
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post

They did, it was Kaka who rejected Citeh.

LOL @ the Seedorf/Alex swap. That would have to go down as one of the worst player swaps of all time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote