news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #6721
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Argentina against Columbia on Saturday. if Argentina lose stupidly again, Maradonna will probably get arrested.... that wont look coincidental.

since Maradonna's pay-off against Columbia, England are now up to 6th in the world rankings.. one above Argentina.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #6722
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

so real are signing both kaka and c.ronaldo??
thats madness

brazil beat uruguay 4-0
brazil wasnt really impressive...they still need a solid squad
dunga is still experimenting....every qualifier its a different squad
and their style of play is boring to watch...i think spain right now has the most attractive football

argentina edge colombia 1-0

confederations cup soon start !!!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #6723
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't know about Tranaldo, they apparently want to pay like 30m + Sneijder for Ribery and Van Gaal is apparently keen on trading Ribery for Sneijder and Van der Vaart which would probably entice Real more since Van der Vaart hardly played. Ribery also said he won't move to England which would pretty much confirm either Barca or Real.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:54 AM   #6724
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It seems I read the bild.de article wrong, they will most likely offer Sneijder and VDV as a full exchange with no transfer fee.

Fucking take it, I say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #6725
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looks like this is going to be Torres new strike partner.... this dude is SICK

Ezequiel Lavezzi, Napoli

Old 06-08-2009, 01:20 PM   #6726
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

the new marradonna?
His goal record isnt very promising, but he should do better with players like gerrard and torres around him
Old 06-08-2009, 01:27 PM   #6727
Tage
John W. Henry

^exactly.... hes young, and from the looks of this youtube video, alot better than NGog & Babel.

we'll have NGog, Torres, Lavezzi, Gerrard, Babel and Kuyt as regular strikers(obviously, g, b and k will switch around wings and midfield)..... but thats quite a strong line up lol

...thats if Babel stops crying about gametime, and doesnt leave.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #6728
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

yeer but i think he will stay for another year.
depends how much game time he gets next year.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #6729
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
^exactly.... hes young, and from the looks of this youtube video, alot better than NGog & Babel.

we'll have NGog, Torres, Lavezzi, Gerrard, Babel and Kuyt as regular strikers(obviously, g, b and k will switch around wings and midfield)..... but thats quite a strong line up lol

...thats if Babel stops crying about gametime, and doesnt leave.

lavezzi is waaay better than ngog and babel.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #6730
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its official.

sad sad day.

he was forced out no doubt about it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:45 PM   #6731
Tage
John W. Henry

^unlucky. but he broke the world transfer record, around the sum of 59million
Old 06-08-2009, 08:33 PM   #6732
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yep its official and its reported that its a new world record. Milan said they needed the money i doubt Kaka wanted to come to England so Real was the only realistic destination.

How much of a boost is this for La Liga though, Messi vs Kaka. If Real can get Ribery aswell then that would be fucking disgusting.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #6733
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm.

Even with Ribery, they need a stronger defense.

Im not sure where the moneys coming from for good defenders. Ribery would cost about 25-30mil.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:16 PM   #6734
whitey
Wu Vatican

a straight swap is looking whats best for both bayern and real. the one tone mentioned earlier.

munich gets two players who are good but arent really cutting it at real, and real gets the other side to one of the most devestating winger pairs in a loooong time.

ive heard real has between 200 and 300 million to spend. i do not know where they get this fucking money man, that shit is foul.

these clubs running on massive debts is bullshit imo.

Old 06-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #6735
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
a straight swap is looking whats best for both bayern and real. the one tone mentioned earlier.

munich gets two players who are good but arent really cutting it at real, and real gets the other side to one of the most devestating winger pairs in a loooong time.

ive heard real has between 200 and 300 million to spend. i do not know where they get this fucking money man, that shit is foul.

these clubs running on massive debts is bullshit imo.
for real wher ethe $$ is coming from is sketchy
so is real gonna sign c.ronaldo??
ribery ronaldo and kaka
wow

i think ronnie will shine at ac milan now that kaka is gone..hopefully

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote