news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-10-2009, 11:25 AM   #6751
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whats the prediction for tonight?

another 4-0 win whilst playing like senator and ghostlaced at a 5-a-side match?

spain beat azerbajan(?) yesterday 6-0, goals coming from Torres, Riera and a hatrick in the first half from Villa. WE NEED VILLA! fuck debt!
Old 06-10-2009, 11:30 AM   #6752
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No chance for Villa going to Liverpool as Llorente said they won't undersell Villa and Chel$ki and Real are interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:35 AM   #6753
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the one club Villa wants to go to is Liverpool, to link up with his international strike partner.

liverpool need to start digging the pennies out of the sofa and get enough to buy him. we would dominate the premiership with those two... and with Ronaldo leaving, we would be unstoppable.

but yeah.... it isnt gonna happen. well probably get some young spaniards or something....... but most likely, Silva or Lavezzi (Benitez has dismissed claims of interest for Lavezzi)
Old 06-11-2009, 05:22 AM   #6754
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bye bye Ronaldo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:38 AM   #6755
Tage
John W. Henry

fuck!... Ronnie broke the transfer record days after Kaka did.... Kaka was around 59M, breaking Zidane's record.... Ronaldo went for 80M.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #6756
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i called that shit for a year now.

galacticos part 2. in a huge way.

but idk they are both dribblers not play makers. well see how this works out.

obviously man u is going to bring in some guys with that cash, but they are going to need to, they rely on cristiano for A LOT.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #6757
Tage
John W. Henry

wtf are Chelsea doing bidding for Villa.... fucks sake, find russian or italian players.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #6758
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hearing legit claims chelsea is talking to pato.

i would be so incredibly pissed off it that went down its not even funny.

kaka is replaceable in the sense hes 27, and you already have pato and ronnie.

but pato??? no effffing way. the kid is 19. and already killing dudes, on pace for a golden ball within 5 years.

selling pato really is unacceptable. based on what kaka and c.ron went/are going for, pato would need to be in that range. way younger, amazing potential. they couldnt accept less.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #6759
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post

kaka is a play maker.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #6760
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I am fuckin delighted that faggot Ronaldo has fucked off to Spain so i dont have to look at the prick in the premiership anymore. Good fuckin riddance.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #6761
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
kaka is a play maker.
kaka makes plays.

but above all kaka is a goal scorer.

any time a midfeilder finishes top scorer of his team, one of the top teams in europe several times no less, he is a goal scorer.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:48 AM   #6762
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
hearing legit claims chelsea is talking to pato.

i would be so incredibly pissed off it that went down its not even funny.

kaka is replaceable in the sense hes 27, and you already have pato and ronnie.

but pato??? no effffing way. the kid is 19. and already killing dudes, on pace for a golden ball within 5 years.

selling pato really is unacceptable. based on what kaka and c.ron went/are going for, pato would need to be in that range. way younger, amazing potential. they couldnt accept less.
i heard that real is really close on signin david villa

ribery & mascherano off to barca??

pato to chel$ki would be a bad move for him
he will shine at milan instead of chelsea

robinho offerin himself to barca

mardid tryin to get at messi now

madrid can sign whoever but in the end they will still choke

liverpool should sign tevez

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:53 AM   #6763
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i called that shit for a year now.

galacticos part 2. in a huge way.

obviously man u is going to bring in some guys with that cash, but they are going to need to, they rely on cristiano for A LOT.
Yep, I remember you called that.
And I agree they have leaned on him heavily in the past.

I'd say Ronaldo & Kaka are quite different though.
Ronaldo is more of a winger, who can play up front and he has to be "the man"
Where as Kaka is more central and actually passes the ball
Also you get the sense that he is souly for the cause :
He'd rather look bad and win, unlike Ronaldo...
Who would rather look good and lose.

But I can see where you're coming from.

All in all I think it will work well.
Kaka in my opinion is the finnished article
And Ronaldo I think will benefit playing with him in fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
I am fuckin delighted that faggot Ronaldo has fucked off to Spain so i dont have to look at the prick in the premiership anymore. Good fuckin riddance.
Hahaha I feel the same way.

Quote:

any time a midfeilder finishes top scorer of his team, one of the top teams in europe several times no less, he is a goal scorer.
Add Gerrard & Fat Frank to that list as well.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:57 AM   #6764
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
madrid can sign whoever but in the end they will still choke
done.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:30 PM   #6765
whitey
Wu Vatican

zidane wants real to sign ribery.

what the f kinda formation would they play?

there is no way any of those 3 dudes could possible be benched. what do you do with hegian (sp)? raul, snider, robben, RVN, vdv. most of those guys would have to go.

plus they are still looking to sign villa and or forlan as well. thats such insainity, thats on some fifa bullshit, where you just fuck around and buy the best players for fun. they are doing it in real life. muther fuckers are playing fifa in real life.