news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-18-2009, 12:54 AM   #6796
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

heard milanese are interested in sao paulos hernanes and miranda
this is good for milan
a young defender and midfield

who has ugly teeth ?? silva or cissoko?

Japan, Korea, N.Korea and Australia qualified for the world cup 2010
so its alll gooood

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:29 AM   #6797
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cissokos got the dirt teeth.

yea i heard milan wants the young south americans. i was telling my buddy thats where they need to go. you get good talent at a better price. no need to over pay for guys already in europe when there is a continent full of talent.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:27 AM   #6798
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Villa rejected bids from Chelsea and Man Utd... he said he would only go to Madrid, which we all know is a front until Rafa digs out the pennies.

just seen a press conference with Chelsea crying about why everyone is going to Madrid lol
Old 06-18-2009, 02:42 PM   #6799
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
cissokos got the dirt teeth.

yea i heard milan wants the young south americans. i was telling my buddy thats where they need to go. you get good talent at a better price. no need to over pay for guys already in europe when there is a continent full of talent.
lmfao @ sissoko
and what ronaldinhos teeth are ok
daaaag

i agree them 2 players will become great at milan
frick even try to get melo

wow egypt are tuff customers at the confed cup

Non Ignorants
Old 06-18-2009, 03:08 PM   #6800
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Egypt beating Italy 1-0 with around 10 mins to play. they struggle to beat Kenya and the like... yet have a great game and unfairly lose 4-3 to Brazil, and now 1-0 up over the World champions. insane.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #6801
Tage
John W. Henry

haha yeah! Egypt win 1-0!

4th official was obviously Italian, giving them a chance with 5 mins stoppage time.. if they got a goal then, they should be investigated for cheating. fuckers dont deserve to be world cup winners.. they won that shit from a referee mistake against Australia, who should have knocked them out.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:32 PM   #6802
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol Italy jus an awful performance. Egypt have been impressive they work hard got some good players, that Zidan guy pretty good. this is a big big win for them.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #6803
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
haha yeah! Egypt win 1-0!

4th official was obviously Italian, giving them a chance with 5 mins stoppage time.. if they got a goal then, they should be investigated for cheating. fuckers dont deserve to be world cup winners.. they won that shit from a referee mistake against Australia, who should have knocked them out.

hater in the house.

hah noooo way was the cup undeserved. who was more deserving?

Australia were shit, they couldnt even get 1 good chance with an extra guy they deserved to loss.

but onto this egypt game. i only saw the last ten mins because of work but from what my bro told me their goalie played out of his mind. and wtf does buffon not have a man on that post. thats a quite easy headball to defend if someones there. egypt looked deec though, move the ball well and what not.

i didnt like lippis player selection. why is pepe on that team in the first place over pippo, ballotelli and giovinco.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #6804
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk

ahahaha i bet €200 on egypt to win at 5.5 : 1. ship the €1100!
Old 06-18-2009, 04:15 PM   #6805
chiba
N.I.

Quote:
hater in the house.

hah noooo way was the cup undeserved. who was more deserving?

Australia were shit, they couldnt even get 1 good chance with an extra guy they deserved to loss.

but onto this egypt game. i only saw the last ten mins because of work but from what my bro told me their goalie played out of his mind. and wtf does buffon not have a man on that post. thats a quite easy headball to defend if someones there. egypt looked deec though, move the ball well and what not.

i didnt like lippis player selection. why is pepe on that team in the first place over pippo, ballotelli and giovinco.
man oh man
wc was how many years ago....the 2006 debate is done dead

5 mins was justified coz egypt was killing time when they got the chance to
they thought they were being smart but the refs caught onto them

i doubt this squad will be there for next years wc
italy really need to start their younger players
italy has the oldest team..i think the average is 29 yrs of age
ballotelli would be sick on the team but his attitude royally sucks
he has no class...pirlo played well

props to egypt's goalie
theres no doubt egypt will whoop the usa next match
hopefully zidan recovers

italia got it bad with.. brazile
should be interesting matches come the weekend

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 06-18-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #6806
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Spain will win. For sure.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:21 AM   #6807
chiba
N.I.

^yay titties

Non Ignorants
Old 06-19-2009, 02:41 AM   #6808
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

LOL get fucked, Australia had their best player ruled out on the day of the game, had one decent striker and completely dominated Italy for the last 60 minutes - well before Materazzi was sent off, so to say Australia were shit is fucking ridiculous considering the individual comparisons we could make and the longer that game went the closer Australia got to a win and if it had have gone into Extra Time there's no doubt Australia would have won because Italy were playing shit. Lucas Neill had the pasta girls in check all afternoon and the decision to award a penalty is up there with the most diabolical decisions in World Cup history and Australia were ripped off on too many occasions throughout the World Cup;

1-Schwarzer pushed out of the way for Japan's goal in the first game
2-Brazilian goal from offside
3-Viduka crash tackled against Croatia not given a penalty
4-Simunic given two yellow cards and not being sent off
5-Viduka pulled down by a jersey tug inside the Croatian box, not given a penalty
6-Grosso's dive

Italy then go through and beat a fucking ordinary Ukraine, fluked a last minute win against Germany then got dominated by France and only by virtue of Zidane's sending off did they manage to take France down on penalties.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white

Last edited by The Hound; 06-19-2009 at 03:52 AM. Reason: spelling
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:17 AM   #6809
Tage
John W. Henry

England beat Spain 2-0!!!....

.....Under 21s.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:01 AM   #6810
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

YES.
englands youth are deadly