news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-20-2009, 01:31 PM   #7381
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sorry, but why are you comparing Football to Tennis?
Old 11-20-2009, 01:39 PM   #7382
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

I use tennis as an example to show how using replay in sport actually works, I could use rugby as well.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #7383
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It works in US football too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #7384
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

But why are you comparing totally seperate and different sports?

It makes absoultely no sense.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:06 PM   #7385
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

see with football and tennis it IS different.

tennis has a lot of starts and stops for one, its easier to implement. but the majority of calls looked at replay are either in or out, its simple. a black and white questions. in football a lot of the calls are up to the referees discretion. a foul to some is not to others, even with offsides and handballs, different refs will call things differently. (i feel the new rules have helped eff that, a handball should be a handball, offsides should be offsides, but its not the case now a days)
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:10 PM   #7386
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

I don't know why yall are so sure it wouldn't work when it works in every sport that uses it.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:12 PM   #7387
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it could work on certain things, the henry handball, goals that may or may not crossed the line.

but for fouls and things of that nature are up to a refs discretion. its a subjective call.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:14 PM   #7388
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

Yeah thats why I think there should be a limited amount of replays, so its only used in important decisions like henry's handball.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:25 PM   #7389
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

It depends what your definition of "works" is.

Personally, I happen to LOVE football exactly as it is right NOW, including all the mistakes.

Football is the worlds most popular sport for a reason.

American Football is boring, games can last 5 hours, and its boring.

Your saying it would work but you dont even know how to implement it!! How can you only give team a certain number of replays??? If they use up all theri replays, and the get a bad decision - they will demand technology be used !!!

And team will use it to their advantage to stop play. It opens up so many avaneues of wrongness.

And you would have to have it in EVERY SINGEL league all over Europe, all over the world, every tournament, otherwise the game of football would be totoally different from country to country!!

This isnt the Football I know and love. Mistakes happen. Football is a very human game. Unlike American Football with is robotic and techonolgy driven. I like my Football to be old fashioned in todays plastic age.

Its real.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #7390
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How many NFL games last 5 hours? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:41 PM   #7391
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

they only use VR in bastketball for buzzer beaters. and i think hockey only uses it for goal line things.

so those 2 sports, that are more compareble to football in terms of play, they dont even use it.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #7392
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
?

But hes at Inter Milan, of course its hard for him. Slovenia are no where near as good as Inter, so i dont get what your saying?
Krhin doesn't need to play for Slovenia when all our benefactors play as well as on the game with Russia. Yeah, we don't have no Zahovič in our team anymore, but that's better - no stars. The last time Slovenia played on the World Cup we played against Spain in the first game and the coach Katanec sub'd Zahovič in the second half after we were losing 3:1.

Then they argued and he wasn't playing anymore. A shame really.

But Slovenia really really never played this good. Inter was boring and frustrating to watch in the last month - when Slovenia won 5 games in the last 7, and lost only to Russia and England [the game where Rooney cheated for the penalty]

If we continue to play like this [plus we have three pretty dope players on the bench - Krhin, Pečnik and Ljubljankič], we can surprise. The lack of stars is a good thing, plus IMO we have one of the best goalkeepers in the world [Handanovič - he plays for Udinese]. Again let me remind you that we only got 4 goals in the 10 games we played. For a small country like we are, this is remarkable.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:40 PM   #7393
whitey
Wu Vatican

dudes on some ben foster shit. 3rd string at club. 1st string for country.

Old 11-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #7394
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

honestly, I don't think they should have instant replays as I said before, football is reliant on a good flowing game.

But I do think the governing body in charge should have the guts to action another replay if one team put in a good appeal. This was a very good appeal after they heard Henry's comments and saw the video evidence, they should have just played a one game qualifier.

Then from there, got a decent committee together to make these hardass decisions (because they obviously haven't got the guys to do it now). That's the way I think it should go.

Peace be with some of you.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:39 AM   #7395
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

"Its not the handball that shocks me the msot, its how after the game, the guy who had just stole the game went to sit next to an Irish player like he was gonna comfort him. If I was Irish he wouldn't have lasted 3 seconds."
Ha ha Cantona's the best.