news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #7456
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

honduras will win worldcup
lol
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:35 PM   #7457
lynskey

lynskey crouching tiger

I got a feeling the Norway/Sweden bid will get 2016, Platini is all about improving the lesser nations, that's whay he has changed the Champions League and pushed for Poland and Ukraine to have 2012. Also Italy, France they don't really need it again, let someone else have it damn.
lynskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:21 AM   #7458
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post

and Portugal is severely overrated.

thank you

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:23 AM   #7459
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
they will never ever give it to Turkey not in a million years. even if we built 50 Wembleys we cant host. too much politics in football and Turkey is the most hated country in Europe. no way the Euro nations will vote for us. plus nobody will go to watch games in Turkey cause you know its such a 3rd world country in the eyes of the Euros.

plus with the state of the national team right now which cant even qualify for the world cup and which is ranked out of the top 40 in the Fifa rankings Turkey has got biggers problems to deal with than hosting a tournament. we dnt deserve to host a tournament when we cant even qualify regularly for tournaments. its the sad truth.

they might give eurochamp to turkey as a compensation for being kicked from EU bid which will happen for sure. politics is everywhere.

Last edited by SL33; 12-05-2009 at 03:49 AM.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:30 AM   #7460
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Bone View Post
?????????????????????????????????????????????

Serbia and Ghana are piss easy? Dont think you know what you talking about man! Serbia pissed their group that france was in, have some great players. And Ghana will be up for it, like they were in the last WC.

And how have Portugal got an easy group LOL? Ivory coast and Brazil.

^^^^^^^the most competitive team, physically.

but i reckon that germany and serbia will go 2 next stage.

oh and watch how portugal gets trashed by brazil and mr. drogba.

Old 12-05-2009, 05:28 AM   #7461
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Italy is a little country next to me if Italy gets Euro 2016, I'm there.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:08 AM   #7462
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to T4R1K

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
live no where near there. but i have family there. my dads from there. my brothers there right now playing.
cool man! ur brothers playin on a team?
Old 12-05-2009, 07:17 AM   #7463
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynskey View Post
I got a feeling the Norway/Sweden bid will get 2016, Platini is all about improving the lesser nations, that's whay he has changed the Champions League and pushed for Poland and Ukraine to have 2012. Also Italy, France they don't really need it again, let someone else have it damn.
i live in norway, and there is no big stadiums here. and i dont think swed/nor wil host it. none of this countries are fotball nations, theyre more like handball, i think it was called. Sweden got new stadiums tho, big stadiums, but here in norway, theres is stadiums like not more than 30.000 and one national stadium, like no more than 40 000. and theyll might build a new one, 50 000, dont know why. to much for norway :P,

and these stadyums are not more than half ful, nahmean? and its rainy, ass fuck.
i live in a city. fuckd up weather.

u know uefa, and fifa do think about the supporters u know. hotels, transport and all of that shit. i live in norway, and im from turkey so i hope one of them will get the host
Old 12-05-2009, 07:21 AM   #7464
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post

^^^^^^^the most competitive team, physically.

but i reckon that germany and serbia will go 2 next stage.

oh and watch how portugal gets trashed by brazil and mr. drogba.
word! ghana aint bad man! my favourite is Stephan appiah. good footballer.

and keita from Ivory coast!
Old 12-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #7465
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ivory Coast have Drogba, nuff said. The baddest African team, plus Ghana will destroy, I hope they come with some of their young players, but if we're first in our group, will get them, haha.

The French and Italians are some lucky bastards, but for real, they won't have a chance later.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:39 AM   #7466
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

South Africa? that shit is ridiculous, france is gonna lose anyway cause they're playin like shit, but its still fucked up thats its all about the money.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #7467
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

milan 3-0 winners over samp.

ronnie the first two assists. goals by...

boriello
seerdorf
pato
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #7468
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dunga please take notice of pato and ronnies filthyness on the pitch.

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #7469
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow im really amazed at Ronaldinhos transformation. The Milanello is really great for ageing players. Id love to see Ronnie at another WC, especially after the 06 dissapointment. In fact looking at him this season it would be a travesty if he didnt get to go.

But honestly, I really think Dunga isnt interested in Ronnie anymore, I actually dont think it matters how well he plays. Even if he went back to his Barca form. Just because he went through bad form. I dont get how you can leave out a player like R10 if he gets back to his best, simply because he went through some bad form.

Because ive just got a feeling Dunga's a prick.

And I think the whole country of Brazil should create anarchy if Pato isnt in the 1st team, let alone the squad. Serious.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:22 AM   #7470
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

yeah, Pato and Ronnie deserve to be there. And, Ionno, they deserve it more than Kaka right now.

Inter and Chelsea losing means the two leagues are still open