news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-15-2005, 01:31 PM   #736
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper
Default Re: European Football thread

I knew Aulas would finally let him go, but I knew he would get his money and I think he made one of the best deal that have ever been made in Football history... C'mon ! Essien is very good but he doesn't worth 40 M !
Old 08-15-2005, 02:12 PM   #737
Ouroborous
Living The Dream

Ouroborous grasshopper

36, JT was shitting himself Sunday, you boys were so lucky, would have lost if Wigan hadn't put on such a shite player as that Johansson, he screwed it up three times & Mahon missed a sitter. What a goal by Crespo though, seen him do that so many times.

As for The Arse, I think Steve Bennett had Henry in his fantasy team and one of his colleagues had Jenas...........he was a disgrace, senderos not even a yellow for bringing Dyer down as last man, jenas red for taking ball first man second (though was prob a yellow) then a very soft penalty
Old 08-15-2005, 04:30 PM   #738
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

ah well, its all swings and roundabouts.
the best team always wins the league at the end of the season.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:48 PM   #739
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH
I knew Aulas would finally let him go, but I knew he would get his money and I think he made one of the best deal that have ever been made in Football history... C'mon ! Essien is very good but he doesn't worth 40 M !
maybe not, but he's worth 38 million euros. the guy is a top defensive midfield, but can play wherever on the field. only a few players can score, defend, influence a whole game like he does.
FrenchShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 02:48 AM   #740
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my all world team

buffon

puyol terry cannavaro henzie

ronaldo veria ronaldinho robben

henry ibrahmavic
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 02:05 PM   #741
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

yes we were lucky as fuck sunday, but hey, thats the sign of champions. we got outplayed for 90mins but still get the points, the same performance wont cut it against Arsenal sunday... which ill be attending

man u were a bit lucky too... everton were all over them for a good 45mins n completely against the run of play man u get a goal out of nowhere.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 02:46 PM   #742
Ouroborous
Living The Dream

Ouroborous grasshopper

not really lucky, edwin was superb, defence was rubbish, man u are always likely to score from nothing, second goal was half luck half shocking. dunno bout sign of champions thing, but sign of quality from crespo.

none of top three were impressive, but ours was prob most comfortable three points of the lot. JT did not look happy/comfortable though for once!

Pascal Chimbonda is THE BOY!
Old 08-16-2005, 03:01 PM   #743
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

lol Skacel scored 3 goals in 3 matchs with Hearts of Midlothian, now Im starting to understand why Prso is so good in the scotish league !!
Old 08-16-2005, 03:11 PM   #744
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
man u were a bit lucky too... everton were all over them for a good 45mins n completely against the run of play man u get a goal out of nowhere.
more like 15 minutes, and Utd had already made 2 or 3 good chances before they scored, but it was a tough game until they handed Rooney the 2nd on a plate.
Nearly pissed meself laughing whenm that one went in.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:19 PM   #745
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

oh btw we9 is the best game on the ps2 it shits all over anything you'll ever play it's too dope can't wait for ll the moptions to be translated u even get a details report on why your player was mna of the match etc

too much sickness if u haven;t ordered that thing 36 i suggest u do and if u don't have we9 i'm sure i could spare u a copy by alternative means l
Fragmented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 04:09 PM   #746
36chambers
The People's Champ

well i was going to wait for PES5 but is it that good?

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 08-16-2005, 04:15 PM   #747
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Lightbulb Re: European Football thread

fuck about>? we owned man u for the 1st 45 mins, u created one chance.. what scholes had.. i think.. it was like the match at goodison last year. we didnt let u play AT ALL, and u man u fans know all that coz if u go back i few pages.. i said that shit when the match was on and no one could say fuck all.
could have been so diff yobo didnt think rooney was oN his team still.
heh

better than last years opening home 4-1 defeat(ARSEnal) i went too

even tho we scored the goal of the year
!

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 04:17 PM   #748
36chambers
The People's Champ

haha dont piss the toffee off

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 08-16-2005, 04:34 PM   #749
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
well i was going to wait for PES5 but is it that good?
man i can't play pes4 anymore since i got this it's so much better the corssing and everyhas improved it hasn't got that crap refeering offside bullshit decision are better

this skill also is more dependend on attributes then pes4 where u could dazzle the whole team with a defender, certain players like ronadinho have their own ways of pulling off tricks certain ways of taking penalties the animation and the way h game looks is beautiful the stadiums look better and besides that there is loads of options and the fact that there is an english translation patch of pesinsight makes it nearly perfect with all the right kits etc

right now it#s worth just getting swamp magic and if u can't afford the game just aqquire it somehow and u might aqquire it somehow by alink

anyways i can't wairt til pes5 now shit is looking to be the best game of all time
peace
Fragmented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 04:42 PM   #750
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit pe5 sounds dope.
major news i heard today was the electrifying-wanna-be-argentine-crackhead PRSO
is not playin against brazilllll on wed coz his knee's swell up on flights..

what a role model

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote