news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-06-2011, 04:40 AM   #8011
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

- Wayne Rooney’s bald cure

Ace makes secret visit to hair clinic

BALDY Wayne Rooney is having secret treatment to grow his hair back, The Sun can reveal. The Man United and England star, 25, was seen this week leaving a clinic off London's famous Harley Street, where hi-tech eight-hour sessions for VIP clients cost thousands.

A source said: "Wayne booked in for a two-day treatment. He'll look five years younger."

Rooney, suspended for today's international against Switzerland, had his head covered with a baseball cap AND a hoodie despite the heat as he left Queen Anne Street Medical Centre in Central London on Thursday.

He refused to comment as he made a hurried exit and climbed into a chauffeur-driven motor.

The centre is home to the Harley Street Hair Clinic.

The source added last night: "Wayne has been thinking about treatment for some time. He asked to meet a model who had the procedure and was so impressed he booked in for a two-day treatment. Doctors have told him to expect significant improvement."

The clinic boasts baldness cures including Follicular Unit Extraction.

This involves taking thousands of hair follicles from where they are plentiful, usually at the back of the head, and "planting" them in a bald area.

Patients may wear hats to hide tell-tale specks of blood. Rooney had previously tried pills and lotion.

Today the football ace took to Twitter to confirm to his fans he was delighted with the surgery.

He said: "Just to confirm to all my followers I have had a hair transplant. I was going bald at 25 why not. I'm delighted with the result.

"It's still a bit bruised and swollen when it dies down u will be first to see it. Anyone recommend any good hair gel. Haha.

"I had it done in Harley street hair clinic London. Thanks to all the staff who looked after me."

He also joked his followers should try and make the topic one of the most talked about on Twitter.

He added: "Hi all let's try and get #hairwego trending."

Wife Colleen also weighed in to say she too was happy with Wayne's choice - but denied she had suggested he went for the op.

She said: "Hiya!! Yes waynes had his hair done! His own decision not me asking him, like alot are saying!!

"Pleased for him and it will look great x"

Team mate Rio Ferdinand also tweeted his support, but warned him about adopting a silly hairstyle.

He said: "Just don't go down the wearing a alice band route!!

"You'll be doing head&shoulders adverts soon! Hope its gone ok Good luck lad."

-http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3617800/Wayne-Rooneys-bald-cure.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:50 PM   #8012
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some of these people making a big deal about this is dumb. its like obviously the dudes bald. next time you see him and he has hair its pretty obvious the cats out of the bag.

its like a chick with no tits, next time you see her she has size D knockers. obviously she got a boob job.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #8013
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah I'm surprised that there aren't a greater amount of celebrities that have these types of procedures done, since they wouldn't have any problems with covering the expenses.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:42 PM   #8014
check two
N.I.

Instead of being a crybaby, just take your scarves off and play the game

================================================== =============
--Iranian women’s soccer team forfeits 2012 qualifier over head scarves

The Iranian women's soccer team was in tears after being forced to forfeit a 2012 London Olympics qualifying match this past weekend because it showed up to play in hajibs. FIFA banned the Islamic head scarf in 2007, saying that it could cause choking injuries -- the same reason it gave for recently banning snoods (neck warmers). FIFA also has strict rules against any religious statements in team uniforms.

Since Iran refused to comply with these rules and didn't use the specially designed caps that its 2010 Youth Olympics team wore, Friday's match was abandoned by officials and a 3-0 win was awarded to Jordan as a result. The Football Federation of Iran said it will complain to FIFA about the ruling, but FIFA says assurances were made beforehand so that this situation would've been avoided. From the AP:

"Despite initial assurances that the Iranian delegation understood this, the players came out wearing the hijab, and the head and neck totally covered, which was an infringement of the laws of the game," FIFA said in a statement. [...]

Jordan team officials also objected to the hijab rule before the game, but prepared to play by declining to select women who objected on religious grounds.

"The Iranian team and three Jordanian players were also banned from playing because they wore the traditional head cover," Rana Husseini, head of Jordan's women's football committee, told The Associated Press.

"The problem is that the head cover assigned and approved by FIFA for women players to wear does not suit them as it reveals part of the neck and this is not allowed and it is not acceptable," she said.

Iran also forfeited a second group match against Vietnam on Sunday, seriously damaging its chances of advancing to the London Olympics. It seems unlikely that its federation's complaints will help its case, though, since these rules are not new and compromises have been made in the past. It's just a shame these women were put in the middle of this debate between Iran's federation and FIFA and set up for disappointment.

Quote:
Old 06-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #8015
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ good.

sanchez agreed to personal terms with barca. undi should get at least 35 million for him imo.

i dont think they should sell him this year. keep him for champions league. i doubt they get in top for next year in serie A so they can sell him after that.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:52 PM   #8016
check two
N.I.

--Germans to hold oracle octopus competition during Women’s WC

It's been three months since Paul the octopus died and six months since he completed his fantastical run of perfection, eating the food out of boxes associated with the winning team in eight different World Cup matches. And now, instead of quietly fading into obscurity, the German aquarium where Paul lived is squeezing his famous tentacles for those last bits (namely: ashes and attention). When Paul died, the manager of the aquarium said that a permanent shrine "may seem a curious thing to do for a sea creature." But now, that curious thing is a reality.

On Thursday, the Sea Life aquarium in Oberhausen, Germany, unveiled a creepy yet fitting 6 1/2-foot tall monument of an oversized Paul the octopus limply crushing a large ball featuring the flags of all the 2010 World Cup nations' flags. I'm assuming this represents how for one summer, an octopus used the game to become overlord of the human world.

Inside the monument is a golden urn containing Paul's ashes. Yes, they cremated an octopus...

Quote:
Old 06-21-2011, 09:54 AM   #8017
whitey
Wu Vatican

womens world cup = gay.

i want some big names to start moving on the transfer market.

whos it going to be first???? kun, ganso, neymar, modric, menez, bastos, hamsik, sanchez, rossi, cesc, eto'o?

Old 06-21-2011, 02:33 PM   #8018
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

With Villas-Boas resigning from Porto and almost certainly going to Chelsea i expect them to start buying up players soon. maybe a couple porto players moving to Chelsea first, maybe guys like Moutihno or maybe even the Hulk. its like Mourihno all over again.

Barca are close to getting Sanchez, and said they will put in a final bid for Cesc. but they are still in huge debt and losing money dont know how they gonna afford both, they dont really need either of them.

Modric will stay, Tottenham aint selling. alot of teams want Rossi i can see him leaving Villareal.

Neymar i can see going to Chelsea they will offer him more money and at Chelsea his got a better chance to get into the first team. at Real Madrid the competition is to much plus i dont think they need him.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #8019
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I wouldn't be so sure about Modric if I were you..

Man Utd are supposedly changing quite a handful of players, and I doubt they'll settle for anything less than big names (Jones is probably going to be a GREAT signing), there's a limit to how long you can win with a squad like their current. I mean, Alex is brilliant, his squad is just OK.

Why any promising player would want to go to Chelsea is beyond me, if you want to flop, it's easily your safest bet. Despite that, I can see Neymar signing with them though. Or maybe Lukaku. It'll be very interesting where those two will end up this summer.

Patiently waiting to see what King Kenny are going to pull out for the next season. Haven't seen Henderson play much, so can't really comment on him, but 20 mill sounds way too much in my ears (hopefully he'll play better than Carroll have).. Hopefully we can get our hands on Gervinho, Cissokho and/or Zapata..
-Archetype

Last edited by GhettoGnom; 06-21-2011 at 03:41 PM.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:23 PM   #8020
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Sounds like Chelsea are gonna get Falcao if/when that new bloke goes there.

Charlton signed Xabi Alonso's brother today in other big news.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:42 AM   #8021
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey

That's a decent signing for League 1, he was pretty good at Bolton a few years back. Although he is 31 now, his class should shine through at that level.

Are Charlton good for promotion this coming season?
Old 06-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #8022
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Yeh he should be a great player in this league, although it'll be hard for his technical ability on a wet cold Tuesday night in Hartlepool lol.

I dunno, we sacked our manager when we were 5th last season and appointed a club legend and finished mid table, pretty unwise move in hindsight, so if we get off to a slow start he'll be gone pretty sharpish. Making some good signings though so playoffs should be possible.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #8023
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

River Plate relegated in Argentina. WOW!!!!!!

they got some funky relegations rules, they have teams who have performed badly in the past 3 years have playoff games with teams ready for promotion. well the rules are something like that.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:02 PM   #8024
whitey
Wu Vatican

milan signed stephan el-shaarawy from genoa with merkel going the other way.

still looking at ganso, or maybe hamsik. i guess they have 50 mil to spend, but galliani is in no rush to spend it.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:10 AM   #8025
check two
N.I.

lol @ this. what a bunch of losers

North Korea blame loss to U.S. on players getting struck by lightning

Quote: