news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-29-2011, 04:48 AM   #8026
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
milan signed stephan el-shaarawy from genoa with merkel going the other way.

still looking at ganso, or maybe hamsik. i guess they have 50 mil to spend, but galliani is in no rush to spend it.
In my opinion, Hamsik wont be going anywhere, next year he will leave Napoli. Milan will sign Ganso in January.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:12 AM   #8027
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

haha... yeah thats ridiculous...
woman worldcup is funny...
and it's a new experince for me to get turned on by watching football...
kind of wired...

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:48 AM   #8028
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
milan signed stephan el-shaarawy from genoa with merkel going the other way.

still looking at ganso, or maybe hamsik. i guess they have 50 mil to spend, but galliani is in no rush to spend it.

I liked Merkel from watching him in the games he played, but I guess he needed to move on for himself since he wasn't getting too many games.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #8029
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

5 clubs have offered 40million for Neymar including Madrid who want him to cut his hair.

theres no reason for Napoli to give up on Hamsik this season they got a legit chance of challenging for the title, with the team they got and a few additions here and there they should be one of the favourites.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #8030
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
I liked Merkel from watching him in the games he played, but I guess he needed to move on for himself since he wasn't getting too many games.
yea he has promise but was not going to break into the first team next year. its important to play at that age. but they saw enough in him to do a co-ownership so they can always go back if he shows out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
5 clubs have offered 40million for Neymar including Madrid who want him to cut his hair.

theres no reason for Napoli to give up on Hamsik this season they got a legit chance of challenging for the title, with the team they got and a few additions here and there they should be one of the favourites.

yea i personally would like it if he came, hes a good player, but i dont care if we get him or not. i think the ceiling is higher with ganso. might as well go for him. but i dont like this coming in january thing.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #8031
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Turkish football rocked by a massive match fixing scandal. about fucking time, Fenerbahce's President, Vice-President and some footballers, chairmans of other teams and footballers all taken into custody. Fenerbahce is accused of fixing up to 5 games from last season. i aint fucking surprised those games were all dodgy, Fenerbahce finished the first half of the season 5th and were playing like shit. the second half of the season they win every game and become champs, they stomped over some teams with fucking ease.

they would play some teams and the best players on the opposing teams would refuse to play in games against Fenerbahce. next thing you know seasons over and those players move to Fenerbahce. this has happened twice.

not much is actually known about how much evidence the police have but this case started in secret 7 months ago and they apparently have loads of tapped phone calls where some players are offered money to either play crap against Fenerbahce or play good against Trabzonspor the team who was in the title hunt.

before there was a case made public that Emre Belezoglu sent txt messages to one player telling him to play crap against Fenerbahce and Emre would get the kid transferred to Fenerbahce. Emre says he was joking but thats dont mean shit now.

if justice is served Fenerbahce will get relegated just like Juventus.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:51 PM   #8032
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ironically italys final report on the calciopoli came out and they said inter milan and livorno should have been relegated in 06 and inter will lose the title they got from juve for 06 (which will remain vacant like the 05 one).

however bc italy has a 5 year statue of limitations nothing else can go down.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #8033
HANZO
Hanovallah

its a huge scandal now, its reported that Fenerbahce fixed 10 of their games from the past season, in addition to paying money to teams to play better against their main rivals Trabzonspor. the Chairman hasnt been arrested yet but the vice-chairman and other board members have. by the looks of it Fenerbahce will get relegated and be striped of the title.

but theres more to come, its not just Fenerbahce they saying Trabzonspor and Bursaspor have also fixed the game they played between themselves. they both finished 2nd and 3rd. so theres a possibility that the team who finished 4th will get the title. Besiktas is reported to have asked a player not to play in the Cup Final and that they would sign him. the player played Besiktas won, but thats under investigation and we can get stripped of the cup. in the coming week they expect up to 60 players to be taken into custody. its a massive massive scandal.

Fenerbahce is expected to lose up to $100million and they have already lost 40% of their stock market value. the police said that 19 games had been fixed in the past 8 months in their investigations. just imagine what the hell has been going on in the past 10 years. everyone knew it our league was dirty but this much nobody had a clue.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:26 PM   #8034
HANZO
Hanovallah

so far with the match fixing Fenerbahce's president has been arrested but the Federation says it will not do anything to them so far.

but it seems as Besiktas will almost certainly get dropped as players admitted to match fixing. our manager has been arrested today which is kinda shocking cause the guy just doesnt seem like the one who would do such things. vice-president arrested to. im so ashamed of Besiktas, 107 year history and we fuck it all up by trying to fix the cup final, a game we barely won on penalties. the 2 players that were involved on the other team were told not to play against besiktas in the final so after they would transfer to besiktas. both players played one scored and the other created a penalty. still attempting to fix a game is still breaking the law. Besiktas will most likely be stripped of the cup, kicked out of the Europe League and sent packing to the first division. i have no problem with any of that, we deserve to get dropped after all this. i was so hopeful of this season to, we signed some decent players and were building a really talented squad.

i just cant believe they would try to fix a game just to win a non-important cup. fucking ridiculous.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:07 AM   #8035
whitey
Wu Vatican

whats the point of sports if you cheat like that?

idk, obviously its about money i guess but its stupid to me.

looks like man u and inter have agreed to a $40 million dollar fee for sniejder. thats about fair for him.

modric is said to put in a transfer request to get to chelsea who may offer 30 for him.

but i dont get how arsenal is holding out for 45 for cesc. i dont think hes really better than sniejder. i think cesc should be valued at about 35-40 region.

Old 07-16-2011, 07:03 PM   #8036
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How many more outlandish lies are these North Koreans going to come up with? lol

--Biggest soccer doping scandal at a major tournament in 17 years

http://news.yahoo.com/nkoreans-musk-...213229644.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #8037
HANZO
Hanovallah

lol the Copa America, did anyone just watched the atrocity that was Brazil's penalty taking. they missed all 4 by miles and go out to Paraguay. Brazil didnt impress all tournament, dissapointed with them. Neymar, Pato and Ganso all in the squad and nothing special.

Argentina out as well after pretty much playing like crap the entire tournament. no excuses they had the best squad but played shit, couldnt beat 10 man Uruguay. Dare i say the Argentina side from a few years back especially in 06 were much much better thanks to Riquelme pulling the strings and Cambiasso keeping the midfield in check. This Argentina squad just doesnt work, too many selfish players.

semi-finals are Uruguay - Peru
Paraguay - Venezuela/Chile.

my moneys on Chile.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:40 PM   #8038
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
lol the Copa America, did anyone just watched the atrocity that was Brazil's penalty taking. they missed all 4 by miles and go out to Paraguay. Brazil didnt impress all tournament, dissapointed with them. Neymar, Pato and Ganso all in the squad and nothing special.

Argentina out as well after pretty much playing like crap the entire tournament. no excuses they had the best squad but played shit, couldnt beat 10 man Uruguay. Dare i say the Argentina side from a few years back especially in 06 were much much better thanks to Riquelme pulling the strings and Cambiasso keeping the midfield in check. This Argentina squad just doesnt work, too many selfish players.

semi-finals are Uruguay - Peru
Paraguay - Venezuela/Chile.

my moneys on Chile.

so much for that one HAN.

im pulling for Uruguay. i like suarez and forlan.

Argentina's problem is no creative play maker. why are they not calling riquelme? i know he had problems with the coachs, is he still on the shit list? hurt? just not good anymore, i dont get to watch any of his games anymore now that hes not in europe.

and brazil just went too young, i think they could have used kaka or ronaldinho in there.

Old 07-18-2011, 02:50 PM   #8039
HANZO
Hanovallah

lol that was one shitty prediction by me. Venezuela played well, didnt expect that at all.

Brazil did have Kaka but he just didnt play well. they lacked cohesiveness. still it didnt matter cause their penalty taking was shit, dnt know how you could miss 4 penalties.

With Riquelme i did read once that he was invited back to the national team by Argentina's new coach, but it seems as if he isnt bothered with the national side anymore.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #8040
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

if venzuela wins. will they get a world cup berth. i dont think they ever been to that big dance. neither has guatemala
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote