news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #8056
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pardon, make that 13
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:34 PM   #8057
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they were lucky it wasn't 15

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:55 PM   #8058
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
manchester 12 london 3
???
it's been 8:2 ...

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:10 PM   #8059
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

United.... Got damn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 03:02 PM   #8060
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

yeh fuck. Arsenal got shitted on. watchin an EPL show and theyre targetting Arsen's habit of getting rid of his veterans and leaders. Van Persie isnt a leader, neither was Fabregas. Henry and Wright wher leaders. Gunna be a bad year for the gunners
Old 08-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #8061
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^We'll see by the end of wednesday. I still got faith that they'll get it together and finish at #5 or #6.. They've had a tough start with good opposition and A LOT of injuries, suspensions and pressure. That'll end though, at least the injuries and suspensions (which you can claim is their own fault), and with a couple of good signings, they got more than a strong enough squad for a spot in the lower half of the top five. Gervinho is a top player, and can be just as (if not more) important as (than) Nasri has been. Van Persie is one of PL's most efficient attackers, the team is full of speed and they got great central midtfielders even if they're sorely lacking a leader type playmaker. They should look to Barca to see if they're willing to offload one of theirs. Sczseny (or however it's written) is also looking sharper and sharper, and is probably a better goalkeeper than De Gea is atm. Add another great stopper and a left back, and I think they could surprise a whole lot of football fans this season.

But yeah, they've started horribly, and without further improvements to the squad they can kiss a top 4 finish goodbye.

Quote:
Old 08-29-2011, 10:27 PM   #8062
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotone View Post
???
it's been 8:2 ...

man city 5 + man u 8 = manchester 13 tottenham 1 + arsenal 2 = london 3
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:19 PM   #8063
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

Coates is officially a Liverpool player! Expecting great things

Quote:
Old 11-01-2011, 01:16 AM   #8064
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:18 AM   #8065
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Iran is not in Europe.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:44 AM   #8066
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Neither is the US, and there have been posts about US soccer in this thread, lol The thread is too dead right now to have a separate section.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #8067
netscape check two
N.I.

haha

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-05-2011, 09:56 AM   #8068
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

haha and ahmadinejad says there no gays in iran.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:13 AM   #8069
netscape check two
N.I.

Beckham and the Galaxy win the championship

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/...urn=sow-wp6823

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2011, 03:51 PM   #8070
netscape check two
N.I.

RIP to Gary Speed

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...suicide_112811

Quote:
Quote: