news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-28-2011, 04:14 PM   #8071
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

was weird with Gary Speed cause they day before he was on TV.

anyway i think Man City have officially surpassed Man Utd and Chelsea as my most hated team.

Madrid and Barca as always screaming through the spanish league, though Barca lost to Getafe. Real Madrid is a legit threat to win everything. the squad is deep, everyone is scoring goals they winning every game by 3+ goals.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:51 PM   #8072
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im loving city. hate united. always have. so its perfect for me being they are their direct rivals. plus its good to see a breakup of the good ol boys club. same couple clubs always winning..

milan barca game the other day was very entertaining. sucks we lost but shows we are close. really need a better left back and center midfielder to compete deep in the CL but we held barca to their lowest possession total and lowest number of passes completed of the year. (was still 59% and 84% respectively) but created many good chances ourselves.

be nice if we could bring in tevez to win the league. he would tear serie A up. if he comes in i feel they should play pato/binho up top with tevez and drop ibra to trequartista. he is a CRIMINALLY underatted passer of the ball, and would still be able to attack the goal. has awesome vision and great weight on his passes, one of the better passers of the ball (close to the goal) out of anyone in my opinion. then we could drop prince back into the mid with nocerino (who's been a great buy for 500k) and aqua (whos been slightly above average, but still young and can be good on his day).
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #8073
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ibra is a dope passer his technical skill are top notch, his goals against Chievo last week were pure class. Tevez would help big time, but he is also a risk cause his a dick.

Seria A for me seems like a 2 horse race both Milan and Juve seem to have it under control. I think Udinese will drop off from the race near the end of the season. I'm disappointed in Napoli, expected them to run for the title but they seem to be all but out of it already.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:47 PM   #8074
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

true. napoli is all about CL this year. i hope they do well. they really are playing quite well in europe.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:20 AM   #8075
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Napoli don't have the depth to do well in both competitions and for now its a 2 horse race but while Inter won't win the Scudetto this year, they will make a run back up the ladder.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:31 AM   #8076
HANZO
Hanovallah

R.I.P to the legend that is Socrates. the guy was an absolute legend. he was one of the footballers i would imitate when i played, i love watching the 82 Brazil side play. next time i play 5 aside football i will be rocking the Socrates bandana and beard in honour of the great man.

in other news anyone read Pele's comments on Neymar saying he is better than Messi. the more Pele talks about football the more annoying he gets.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #8077
HANZO
Hanovallah

Man Utd and Man City go out of the champs league on the same night. i didnt expect Utd to get beat by Basel. but fuck all that how convenient was it for Lyon to beat Zagreb 7-1. just the right amount of goals for them to go through on goal difference.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:06 AM   #8078
whitey
Wu Vatican

pele is senile.

awesome that man u is out, good that man city is out too, one less good team to have to play.

favorites in my opinion in order are madrid, barca, bayern, milan.

Old 12-08-2011, 01:41 PM   #8079
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Pretty fucking obvious that Lyon-Zagreb was rigged.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #8080
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Best bicycle kick u ever seen!

Old 12-08-2011, 04:11 PM   #8081
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
Man Utd and Man City go out of the champs league on the same night. i didnt expect Utd to get beat by Basel. but fuck all that how convenient was it for Lyon to beat Zagreb 7-1. just the right amount of goals for them to go through on goal difference.
The right amount +1.

+ The 2 cancelled Ajax goals really fucked up my night.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:58 PM   #8082
HANZO
Hanovallah

yeah it all just seems too perfect for Lyon. plus they got a video of a Zagreb defender winking at the Lyon players after they scored, same player pictured coming out of a bookies the day before.

fair enough Zagreb are a shit team, they been hammered by everyone up to now in the CL but still, for Lyon to score a bunch of goals in that short space of time. and if you watch Zagreb aint even trying they just stand and watch the Lyon players run rings around them.

the Ajax game, they had 2 clean goals dissallowed. if i was an Ajax fan i would have had an heart attack yesterday.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:53 AM   #8083
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:00 AM   #8084
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This video still works:

http://www.zie.nl/video/sport/AZ-doe...r/m1fz33lf19qy

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #8085
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Inter is coming back up to fight. Still ruff round the edges, but deadly effective, just like Juve. Inter frogleaped Lazio, next stop Udinese's 3rd spot. I hope.