news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-22-2012, 09:52 PM   #8086
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pfff come onnn sonnnn.

you know the real big dogs are ac milan. Ibramibeast carrying the team.

i still think tevez might come in.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #8087
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

We're fighting for the 3rd place, right now. Milan and Juve are the only ones, who can win the scudetto, I know that.

Milito on top form tho.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #8088
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea about time milito is back. took a good year and a half off. hes a good player though, i like him. when hes not scoring on the milanese that is...
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #8089
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

--Landmark case has England captain John Terry on trial for making racist remarks

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...chelsea_012712

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:17 PM   #8090
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Inter are back son, fear us! Lets see how the Juventini do now that they have a few squads on their ass.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:33 AM   #8091
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
--Landmark case has England captain John Terry on trial for making racist remarks

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...chelsea_012712

that shit is fucking stupid.

Old 01-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #8092
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

how come?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-28-2012, 03:21 PM   #8093
whitey
Wu Vatican

bc who gives a shit if he makes racists remarks on the field. he wants to use that as a tactic to unnerve his opponent thats his prerogative. the law should have nothing to do with it.

Old 01-28-2012, 03:28 PM   #8094
netscape check two
N.I.

I don't know, there has been a real big problem with racial issues in soccer over the years, especially when objects get thrown onto the field, and some of the fans acting like idiots. So maybe things like this will help a little to crack down on the out of control fans.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-29-2012, 08:15 AM   #8095
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
bc who gives a shit if he makes racists remarks on the field. he wants to use that as a tactic to unnerve his opponent thats his prerogative. the law should have nothing to do with it.
racist insults are unacceptable wether it happens on the field or anywhere else, trouble is sometimes you can't know what actually happenned or who's telling the truth, but theres no way you can say its a valid tactic to upset opponents

these kind of opinions go with the trend that you can't play rough without other players falling down and getting carded, but being a racist prick to get other players to kick your ass is considered a "tactic" smh i bet you support some italian team

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:40 AM   #8096
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol ^^ your saying how bad racism is and then you finish your argument with a racist comment

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #8097
netscape check two
N.I.

well the italians are well known as having some of the more racist squads over the years

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #8098
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
racist insults are unacceptable wether it happens on the field or anywhere else, trouble is sometimes you can't know what actually happenned or who's telling the truth, but theres no way you can say its a valid tactic to upset opponents

these kind of opinions go with the trend that you can't play rough without other players falling down and getting carded, but being a racist prick to get other players to kick your ass is considered a "tactic" smh i bet you support some italian team

i am a proud supporter of the best club in the world fifiman. AC Milan bruhh.

i dont personally care, i dont use them, but if someone feels the need than thats on them. but last time i checked everyone has a right to freedom of speech so if they need to racially abuse then go for it. its of the simple minded, and if someone gets mad over it they are also simple minded.

kinda like the way you sound broooo.

Old 02-04-2012, 01:44 AM   #8099
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Inter is not back, only Milito :/
Old 02-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #8100
whitey
Wu Vatican

Cannot explain how happy I am right now. Huge weight off me in a sense. The men of Milan came to play, the boys of Arsenal did not. My only complaint is that urby didnt find ibra at the end and/or pato didnt score at the end too to make it 5-0. but ill still take 4-0

is this RVP's second to last CL game with Arsenal. Entering the prime of his career, in awesome form, and hes on this team? You would have to think he's going to Barca or Madrid (or darkhorse MILAN, haha naaah tho not getting my hopes up for that).

Last edited by whitey; 02-15-2012 at 05:29 PM.