news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #8131
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #8132
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Inch allah hull sucks and coventry rules

COYI

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #8133
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

^ wtf ?
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #8134
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotone View Post

and barca will take the trophy again...

Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #8135
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Who ever plays chelsea has a huge advantage as chelsea have 4 main players suspended for the final.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #8136
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all Barca did was pass the ball from left to right. then eventually after about 20 passes infront of Chelsea's penalty area they decided to thread the ball through Chelsea's 10 man defence. typical Barca football, they can be very annoying to watch. i think the whole idea that they play great football needs to be re-evaluated cause just passing it back and forth 20 times isnt exactly gonna win you games. Ofcourse no other team can out play them, but they can easily be beat with some good solid defence and counter attacking football.

hats off to Chelsea, the final is gonna be hard for them whoever they face as they have no defence now. no Terry, Ramires, Meireles, and Ivanovic.

moneys on Real to win tomorrow, but i aint counting Bayern out by no means.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:22 PM   #8137
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

They are similar to arsenal in that they have no plan b, I think this might be the end of their dynasty unless they totally revamp their defense , to me they always look like likely to conceed.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #8138
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Tense stuff!
Old 04-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #8139
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good game, well done Bayern fully deserved it they were better than Real in both games.

my moneys on Bayern in the final.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #8140
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMBLE BEE MAN View Post

wooooohooo....
final at home...

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:07 PM   #8141
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Yes Bayern deserved it , and I think they will beat Chelsea , both missing players but chelseas ones are more important to them .

2 1 Bayern.
Old 04-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #8142
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMBLE BEE MAN View Post
laugh now u can , next week then u will cry thats what it is
no comment ???
bubble bee???
nothing?
no "yeah u won my GOD!"
???

Old 04-30-2012, 05:16 AM   #8143
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Torres is in form...? What can we expect in the finale? Both Drogba and Torres from the first minute?
Old 04-30-2012, 06:56 AM   #8144
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

i dont give a fuck... they'll go down in munich...
torret scored against QPR !!! QPR!!! they have a goal-diff. -23 and lost 20 matches...
u really dont set that 6:1 high, dont u?

Old 04-30-2012, 07:12 AM   #8145
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

coventry dude , im in b42 and ws2 lol

what u saying?

havent really paid much attention to sports(its just a distraction)

watched barca chelski 1st leg,,

have to say we been very priveladged to have witnessed messi.,,

wish i was a lot older.. so i could have watched pele and maradona perform in their prime.. so i could form a valid opinion on weather messi is the best player ever..

i used to be a fan/supporter of everton.

i still watch their games (sopcast!) but i dont really care if i miss a game, or if i dont know the result.. or if they lose..
i see everton as my fave tv shows..(ie lost/heroes/fringe/dexteer)
its just entertainment..

why get worked up over it? i watch my fave shows due to the entertainment (no emotional attatchment) thats what ive fouind with everton and football in general..

you can enjoy it more, appreciate the skills/teams/players if your allegiance is un biased..

the main reason i gave up on sports teams is..

if they are succesful,, people want to be associated with teh success.. they have to buy tickets/posters/clothing/merchandise.. just to show to the world.. they have success.. but in reality its nit personal success.. as the supporter has done nothing at all,, for their team( they havent played any minutes/coached) all they have done
is throw money to show a sign of support.

people should be EVEN happier with their own lives, and their own success's, their own happiness that they physically create themselves..

not by 20 odd other men that you dont know, who dont care about you. lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote