news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #8206
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This psycho soccer player should get banned for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:22 PM   #8207
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Barca jus got raped.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #8208
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ And I loved watching it.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #8209
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This week couldn't have gone better as far as I'm concerned.. Bayern, Dortmund & Liverpool all played world class football.

The future of Brazil & LFC
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:20 AM   #8210
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

as a german and munic fan football couldnt have been better than last week...

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:30 AM   #8211
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Utah soccer league hiring security after ref gets punched and goes into coma

http://news.yahoo.com/utah-soccer-le...230734462.html

Quote:
Old 05-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #8212
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Great game yesterday.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #8213
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
This week couldn't have gone better as far as I'm concerned.. Bayern, Dortmund & Liverpool all played world class football.

The future of Brazil & LFC
not a chance. i watched him at inter for the past couple years. couple flairs of brilliance but for the most part a dud.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #8214
Rame
Wu Vatican

YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-19-2013, 05:48 AM   #8215
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whitey, coutinho is class, he just needed to go to a better team

Suarez-Coutinho-Sturridge up front is deadly
Old 05-19-2013, 06:27 AM   #8216
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont think Liverpool is a step up from Inter.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:13 AM   #8217
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
not a chance. i watched him at inter for the past couple years. couple flairs of brilliance but for the most part a dud.
Maybe they didn't use him correctly or he didn't fit in the team or something. I dunno, never really watched him in Inter tbf, but they've missed out on a gem.

I have, however, watched him for the last 6 months, and he's easily the best buy Liverpool have done since Suarez. If he keeps progressing as he has done, even better. People were going crazy for Sterling in september, and Sterling can become great, but he doesn't hold a candle to Coutinho.

As for Sturridge, he's been great as well, but I fear he'll do a Cissť and stop scoring next season. Great speed, great shooting power, fits perfectly in the Liverpool team right now, but he seems like a very moody player. When he's frustrated his decisions on the field are horrible. But Rodgers seems like a guy who knows how to get the most out of players, so I still have some faith.

The type of player every football fan enjoy watching.
-Archetype

Last edited by GhettoGnom; 05-25-2013 at 12:28 AM.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:14 AM   #8218
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

3rd cl-final in 4 years

its time to get that trophy...
chelsea took it from munich... now we take it from london..
fair enough

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #8219
check two
N.I.

-Openly gay Rogers breaks barrier by playing in MLS

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/openly-...173111073.html

Quote:
Old 06-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #8220
check two
N.I.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer...144536031.html

Quote: