news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-13-2006, 07:31 AM   #1381
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk
How do us Americans keep up with the Euro futbol? Do you guys think America will do anything in the world cup?
Yeah, the american team is crazy. Might make it to the quarterfinals or even semifinals. Watch out for Mexico too. But Brazil probably wins.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:14 AM   #1382
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

australia will win lol.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 08:29 AM   #1383
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

Damn, FCK lost 3-0 away against their arch enemys Brøndby. I can't believe it, I was so sure that we would crush them. Only light is that Marseille won yesterday.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:56 AM   #1384
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Quote:
Only light is that Marseille won yesterday.
yes my brother, I was there and it was crazy ! St Etienne is our historic rival, great great match ! It's pleasant to see them play like that, especially after the poor match they made against St Petersburg.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:18 AM   #1385
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH
yes my brother, I was there and it was crazy ! St Etienne is our historic rival, great great match ! It's pleasant to see them play like that, especially after the poor match they made against St Petersburg.
would love to see their matches. I'm going to the first home match for FCK in this last part of the season on saturday.. But are you going to St Petersburg to watch the game or are you staying home? Can't wait for sunday, I'm sure FCK are winning.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:06 PM   #1386
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk
How do us Americans keep up with the Euro futbol? Do you guys think America will do anything in the world cup?

its my effin life. i have a tryout with a team in the C2 if i want, my fathers cousin is the owner of a club. im playing collegiantly in america at the moment.

im always checking soccerway.com and soccernet.com for scores and news and stuff.

i personally think the american mens team is shit. they dont play any good compition and just dont have the players to play attractive soccer. but they do play high pressure defense almost all over the pitch which can give any team problems. i personally dont see them getting out of the group stage.

go italy!
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 10:17 AM   #1387
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Quote:
But are you going to St Petersburg to watch the game or are you staying home?
no I can't, not enough money/time ... it's gonna be hard for them to win there.

Here is a picture of us during the match vs St Etienne in 2000:

Old 03-14-2006, 10:40 AM   #1388
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit.. that looks class.
i wish we could do that stuff at everton matches
blue and purple flairs would be sick!!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 12:55 PM   #1389
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

Looks dope! What about the security? Arent they bitching? FCK fanclub is mostly about making a good atmosphere, you know just singing and supporting the team verbal.. Its only a few times throughout the season it gets crazy. And yeah, the match against Zenit is going to be hard..
Old 03-14-2006, 03:30 PM   #1390
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

What you say Puyol???

BAM!

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 03:31 PM   #1391
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Well actually using these is forbidden in France (like smoking joints but damn if they had to arrest all the suporters who smoke that would be the whole stadium which would be in jail ahah !!) but there is a big tolerance from the authorities, they ain't bitching ... In the two "virages" (north and south) there are no guy in yellow for the security and it's good like that. If there is a problem like someone fainting, there are firemen and an emergency car under the stadium, we call these dudes and there are here 30 sec after the call. But I've never seen big troubles actually.
Old 03-14-2006, 03:32 PM   #1392
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
What you say Puyol???

BAM!

lol , and have you seen the little kid from chelsea with Gerrard ??? shit was so funny !!
Old 03-14-2006, 03:37 PM   #1393
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

Quote:
What you say Puyol???

BAM!
haha, lol.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:51 PM   #1394
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 09:48 PM   #1395
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

Quote:
What you say Puyol???

BAM!
motherfuck ? lol
FrenchShin is offline   Reply With Quote