news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-19-2006, 01:59 AM   #1
dreday99
1st Degree Drunken Masta

dreday99 shaolin monk
Default Portishead fans any1?

if so do you have any of there music for dl? i had there tape a long time ago but my shit eats tapes. i'll prolly end up going on limewire, but if u have any, good looking...

dreday99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 03:38 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I have one of their albums. What happened to Portishead? Have they been broken up for a while?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 07:58 AM   #3
Redfist
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Redfist shaolin monk

"wandering stars"... i love that song
Old 04-23-2006, 08:19 AM   #4
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta

Portishead are great. I heard they're working on another record this year.. about time.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:49 PM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all of their albums are class, dummy, portishead, and pnyc (live album) are all great, there is other stuff labelled as portishead floating around on the internet but it's really not, though they do have some eps of remixes and isntrumentals too. they are working on a new album, supposedly madlib's doing some production on it, which should be great, check out shades of blue or his yesterday's new quintet albums if you don't think so.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 01:33 PM   #6
Orhan Gencebay

Orhan Gencebay shaolin monk

dummy
Old 05-02-2006, 04:13 PM   #7
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Portishead are pretty groovy, it's good to hear that they're making another record at long last.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:32 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

not very up to speed wit em but their shit has been sampled by Cru
track 6 i believe
and i think timbaland has sampled one of their songs twice
i preferred 'ikes rap'

great post wasnt it?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 07:29 PM   #9
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Post them tracks
Old 05-08-2006, 08:22 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

dunno the Cru joint
i got the album and i think its track 6
sum Aaliyah remix by Timbo, i forget which one but its off 'one in a million',
and Ginuwines 'g-thang' ft Missy Elliott & Magoo
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 09:32 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Hell yeah! That NyC live album is one of the best live albums hands down. They commin w/ a new one soon but that been the rumor for a few years now. we'll see. Best track......hmmmm...... Only U.

One.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:28 PM   #12
g_flex
The Dark Matter

g_flex shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to g_flex Send a message via Yahoo to g_flex

the song trilogy of terror - guru,afu ra n anotha mc....its frm a portishead sample piano loop...i got their live show in ny n i must admit they on some high level shit

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
g_flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:52 PM   #13
A_Wisdombody
Your Highness

A_Wisdombody grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreday99
if so do you have any of there music for dl? i had there tape a long time ago but my shit eats tapes. i'll prolly end up going on limewire, but if u have any, good looking...
they r hot
Old 05-26-2006, 12:41 AM   #14
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

No doubt Portishead is ill as fuck!! Back when I was in high school, I was bumpin Bobby Digital in my headphones and the kid that sat in front of me (Metrosexual kid but cool as fuck) heard it and was like Bobby Digital and 36 Chambers was the only two good Wu-Tang albums.

But anyway, he was like skip to Kiss of a Black Widow, so I bumped it, then he handed me a Portishead CD and told me to play it. I tripped balls cause their song Over was sampled for the track. But for real, Portishead was on some BobbyD type shit like 4 years before RZA even fucked with that style. For all you Wu heads out there Portishead's got some ill sounds. Check out their shit, I can up a few track after the weekend cause I'm going out of town. Just hit me if you wanna hear where RZA got his Digital sound from.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:45 PM   #15
dreday99
1st Degree Drunken Masta

dreday99 shaolin monk

still waiting for some portishead dls...any1?

dreday99 is offline   Reply With Quote