news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-19-2006, 06:53 AM   #1
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default V for Vendetta

Great movie, if you haven't seen it and aren't planning on seeing, you should change your mind.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 02:32 PM   #2
Sifu Dragon
Veteran Member

Sifu Dragon grasshopper

what's it like?

i was gonna see this today but i didn't in the end, plannin to see this next week
Old 03-19-2006, 03:41 PM   #3
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think overall it's point is to show both the neccessity and possibility for a revolution, it's like the Wachowski brothers realized what the Matrix series couldve been but wasn't. So they sat down and wrote a script that lived up to its potential. I'd discuss in detail but the movie just dropped and I don't want to spoil it for everyone who hasn't had a chance to see it. Just know that it's definetly worth checking out.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:37 PM   #4
the funky drunk
Veteran Member

the funky drunk grasshopper

ive heard real good things bout this movie , i might go and see it this week , but im broke lmao , i gotta sneak in the back wit ma boi's
the funky drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 12:07 PM   #5
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
Wachowski brothers realized what the Matrix series couldve been but wasn't. So they sat down and wrote a script that lived up to its potential.

Not really.

It's based on a comic book written by Alan Moore. Check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/093...Fencoding=UTF8
Old 03-20-2006, 03:46 PM   #6
Visionz
The People's Champ

^I'm aware is based on a comic book(though I never read it) the Wachowski brothers still took part in writing the script
Old 03-20-2006, 04:37 PM   #7
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I Thought the shit looked weak from the trailer. I read several varying reviews. maybe its a love it or hate it film.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 04:46 PM   #8
Funk_Dock
Wu_gambino

Funk_Dock grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Funk_Dock

looked like a promising film, i like conspiracy movies

still standin tall
Funk_Dock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 07:07 PM   #9
Aqua Luna
Universal Truth

Aqua Luna grasshopper

I really want to see this movie...but, I don't like the wachowski brothers.

They stole the Matrix from a black lady named Sophia Stewart and tried to cut her out.

She had to take them to court and she won too...a whole lotta money!
Old 03-21-2006, 01:17 AM   #10
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
I think overall it's point is to show both the neccessity and possibility for a revolution, it's like the Wachowski brothers realized what the Matrix series couldve been but wasn't. So they sat down and wrote a script that lived up to its potential. I'd discuss in detail but the movie just dropped and I don't want to spoil it for everyone who hasn't had a chance to see it. Just know that it's definetly worth checking out.
correct.

the W bros put a modern twist to the story originally created in the early 80s. a brilliant job by them, did NOT direct but wrote the screenplay.the director of the film is a veteran ASSISTANT director who did The Matrix trilogy, Attack of the clones, and Dark City to name a few.. cool to see him take the big seat this time.

W Bros flipped the scrip [literally..lol] by aiming the moral on the current state of America and the Bush administration. they are expressing their views on politics thru the art of cinema. very well rounded film, not concentrated on one element, it shows dramatic ability, action, storytelling, mystery, thriller & speicial effects to top it off not overdoing any of em.

check it out if you havent.
Old 03-21-2006, 07:55 AM   #11
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

the action looks shit
Old 03-21-2006, 09:46 AM   #12
Visionz
The People's Champ

^so does you sig, we're just not trying to rub your face in it all the time
Old 03-21-2006, 09:52 AM   #13
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

did you make the movie?

my bad for insulting you

......?
Old 03-21-2006, 12:59 PM   #14
Visionz
The People's Champ

I'm just fuckin around dude, don't take that shit personal
Old 03-24-2006, 07:03 AM   #15
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

V FOR VERY REAL

thats how the united kingdom is gonna be.
a tolitarean state..

the wachowski brothers, are medium level masons..
hence the symbolry in the films they have made..

its all about programming the sub conscious of sheeple

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote