news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Video Subforum

Old 03-20-2006, 09:19 AM   #1
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa
Default Never Forget 911 Skeptics

This documentary about 911 will blow you away. Proven facts that 911 was not carried out by those accused.

Loose Change - 2nd Edition
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change
Old 03-20-2006, 09:37 AM   #2
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i saw that if its the 40 minute long one.

i didnt really like how they used those "scientific websites" to get a lot of the evidence used in their.

i have no problem believing what they said i just need a little more prove than a scientific website. websites are not reliable for hard knowledge for the most part.

if they actually went out and did some of those expeirments id have a better time believing it.

but i see the whole thing overall as pretty plausable.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 09:38 AM   #3
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i saw that if its the 40 minute long one.

i didnt really like how they used those "scientific websites" to get a lot of the evidence used in their.

i have no problem believing what they said i just need a little more proof than a scientific website. a lot of websites are not reliable for hard knowledge for the most part, and their is nothing proving to me that one is.

if they actually went out and did some of those expeirments id have a better time believing it.

but i see the whole thing overall as pretty plausable.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:56 AM   #4
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

This video is 80 mins long so it cant be the same one.

After watching this it cant be denied that 911 was an inside job.

Last edited by TRONIX; 03-20-2006 at 10:28 AM.
TRONIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:07 AM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911security.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis...503_bombs.html
Old 03-20-2006, 04:55 PM   #6
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

keep this up
Old 03-20-2006, 05:01 PM   #7
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Could a tragedy like this happen again?

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 06:42 PM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

yes and it will!
Old 03-20-2006, 06:52 PM   #9
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
yes and it will!
Eerrr, No... I don't think so. Not if Jack Bauer is on the job

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:14 PM   #10
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

I aint got time for no 80min shit, but most conspericy shit I seen about 911 was complete bullshit, a little aviation knowledge usually proves the theorys wrong. But I donno about this one yet... Maybe its real, I have an open mind
Old 03-20-2006, 10:32 PM   #11
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

old video, saw this, showed me boy, and then he sent me 3 different website breaking down everyhting the video said it prooving it wrong, idk where the link is but yea it's a well made video but it aint the truth

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:33 PM   #12
BackupX

I was in Spain when that happened.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:41 PM   #13
whitey
Wu Vatican

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

this ones an hour 10 mins long. but dude idk this guy that does it backs up everything. fucking scary. i used to not believe, then maybe not wanted to believe. now idk man, shit is scary.

i think its the same one as first posted. eitehr way. nutts.

Last edited by whitey; 03-21-2006 at 12:01 AM.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:51 PM   #14
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
I aint got time for no 80min shit, but most conspericy shit I seen about 911 was complete bullshit, a little aviation knowledge usually proves the theorys wrong. But I donno about this one yet... Maybe its real, I have an open mind
Check it out yo!
Old 03-20-2006, 10:53 PM   #15
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
old video, saw this, showed me boy, and then he sent me 3 different website breaking down everyhting the video said it prooving it wrong, idk where the link is but yea it's a well made video but it aint the truth

Why isn't it truth explain to me how this is not real???

please elaborate