news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Video Subforum

Old 03-20-2006, 11:54 PM   #16
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oztradamus
Eerrr, No... I don't think so. Not if Jack Bauer is on the job
well I hope JB is working
Old 03-21-2006, 12:14 AM   #17
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^google the website or videotitle and you'll find links that break it down, they go through every specific thing that video said, the entire theory. saw that shit like 2 years ago i dont feel like doin the research again for something i already found out, all i'm sayin is don't be so quick to beleive some flash movie on the internet

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 01:50 AM   #18
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

thats insane dood. wat a coincidence... i just watched it cuz my buddy showed it to me... and i just posted a thread about this oh well itll prob be closed lol. isnt this shit crazy. the test planes the missles ossama and the fbi WTF
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 01:52 AM   #19
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oztradamus
Eerrr, No... I don't think so. Not if Jack Bauer is on the job
hahaha jack bauer will fuck a nigga up
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:35 AM   #20
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
Could a tragedy like this happen again?
its happening in iraq every day
Old 03-21-2006, 08:58 AM   #21
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
old video, saw this, showed me boy, and then he sent me 3 different website breaking down everyhting the video said it prooving it wrong, idk where the link is but yea it's a well made video but it aint the truth
But there are solid facts in the video that cant be disputed. Be a bit more specific which you feel have been proven false.

Do you think this building fell because of a fire lol?

It would be the third steel building to fall in history because of a fire the first two being WTC 1 & 2. Its a blatant controlled demolition. Try asking your boy to explain how WTC 7 fell.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:01 AM   #22
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

There are things that need to be explained to me. This is weird at best......

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

Last edited by num2son; 03-21-2006 at 09:03 AM.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:06 AM   #23
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

My prays goes out to anyone who lost a loved oned and faith on that day.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 03-21-2006, 10:36 AM   #24
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRONIX
But there are solid facts in the video that cant be disputed. Be a bit more specific which you feel have been proven false.

Do you think this building fell because of a fire lol?

It would be the third steel building to fall in history because of a fire the first two being WTC 1 & 2. Its a blatant controlled demolition. Try asking your boy to explain how WTC 7 fell.

no doubt. that was probably the most backed up part of the movie. they show a bunch of mini detenations going off right before/as the buildings are going down.

they also say the buildings steele is certified to withstand 2000 degree temperatures as all steele buildings are regulated to and in reality its 3000 degree temperatures. theres no way the burning of jet fuel caused that. it also needs to be subjected to those temperatures for a lot of hours. it was only like that for an hour, hour and a half tops. they showed a bunch of other buildings that were on fire throughout the world...all different kinds, and none ever fell over.

plus the part on the pentagon, a boeing 757 supposed to hit the shit and thats all that damage that happend to it? your telling me the same planes can supposedly take down both world trade center buildings but it only leaves a 16 foot hole in the pentagon? not to mention the only part of the pentagon to have reinforcment construction go on was the part that got hit. annnd not to mention there is security video from a gas station and a hotel that films that area of the pentagon that got hit and both were confiscated and never released.

maybe that will spark some of you who thought it was a waste of time to watch. i think 80 minutes of you life is worth seeing what your government is really like.

there is just waaay to much stuff in that video to all be wrong.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:49 AM   #25
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey

I fully agree.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 03-21-2006, 11:02 AM   #26
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

i have the website saved in my favorites actually, it's totse. ask some1 on there to exlpain it or for the video.

"theres just too much there for it to not be real"

yea i pull that off with every presentation i have to do it, bullshit artist =)

heh maybe i could even show my grandpa the video(he is an engineer who played a big role in the construction of the WTC) but then again, my grandpa doesn't believe second hand smoke does any damage hah

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:14 AM   #27
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
i have the website saved in my favorites actually, it's totse. ask some1 on there to exlpain it or for the video.

"theres just too much there for it to not be real"

yea i pull that off with every presentation i have to do it, bullshit artist =)

heh maybe i could even show my grandpa the video(he is an engineer who played a big role in the construction of the WTC) but then again, my grandpa doesn't believe second hand smoke does any damage hah

I'm not trying to go at ya sideways but why would you argue its not real when you have not supported anything you have said ..Its one thing to argue a point its another to have no info backing what you say...I'm studing to become a stationary engineer and all the scientific data stacks up...please elaborate !
Old 03-21-2006, 11:16 AM   #28
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey
no doubt. that was probably the most backed up part of the movie. they show a bunch of mini detenations going off right before/as the buildings are going down.

they also say the buildings steele is certified to withstand 2000 degree temperatures as all steele buildings are regulated to and in reality its 3000 degree temperatures. theres no way the burning of jet fuel caused that. it also needs to be subjected to those temperatures for a lot of hours. it was only like that for an hour, hour and a half tops. they showed a bunch of other buildings that were on fire throughout the world...all different kinds, and none ever fell over.

plus the part on the pentagon, a boeing 757 supposed to hit the shit and thats all that damage that happend to it? your telling me the same planes can supposedly take down both world trade center buildings but it only leaves a 16 foot hole in the pentagon? not to mention the only part of the pentagon to have reinforcment construction go on was the part that got hit. annnd not to mention there is security video from a gas station and a hotel that films that area of the pentagon that got hit and both were confiscated and never released.

maybe that will spark some of you who thought it was a waste of time to watch. i think 80 minutes of you life is worth seeing what your government is really like.

I concur everyone needs to watch this video...let the truth speak for itself...
This Government is so corrupted!!
Old 03-21-2006, 12:02 PM   #29
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

SO all of this was about MONEY?

After seeing the video..... , i am asking myself what the hell is really going on?

Thanks for the video link.

Sig by Born Invincible

Last edited by num2son; 03-21-2006 at 12:06 PM.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:09 PM   #30
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

^It's always about money..

Cash Rules Everything

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote