news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 09-11-2010, 11:58 PM   #1456
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

hahahahah na not a cover, it be a dope cover imo tho, i made that for my cellfone wall paper lmao its cool i like it...

ur sig i rate 9.10, every thing is ill sept its too dark, either the back ground should be lighter or vese a versa

daredevil is one of my favs from marvel

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:49 PM   #1457
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The avi wins

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-11-2010, 12:29 AM   #1458
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

chea

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-11-2010, 01:06 AM   #1459
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

dominoes, Ryu, "the dude"....9/10 fuckface >

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:51 PM   #1460
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

4/5, not bad.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #1461
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
4/5, not bad.
Yo do you know pablito/ison from ksm???

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:42 AM   #1462
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidSha View Post
Yo do you know pablito/ison from ksm???
Of course, my dude. We buildin', from 2 time. Why? Dope sig, by the way - 4.5/5.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:45 AM   #1463
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
Of course, my dude. We buildin', from 2 time. Why? Dope sig, by the way - 4.5/5.
for real, i seen the MUK name on his Nk, i was like yo i know this guy! im his younger bro unfortunately lol stay up brother nice to meet you!

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:16 PM   #1464
immaculate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidSha View Post
for real, i seen the MUK name on his Nk, i was like yo i know this guy! im his younger bro unfortunately lol stay up brother nice to meet you!
That's peace, G, that's peace. 1

Old 12-05-2010, 09:36 PM   #1465
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

ehh the nobody care about the bat
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:44 PM   #1466
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

thats ill
10/10 for sheer size

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-05-2010, 10:09 PM   #1467
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

sig to long so i keep you on ignore

and thanks its my winter warz i tried to edit it but it fucked up the size limit so i left it

ps. see if you can find the secret song

Last edited by Dokuro; 12-06-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:34 PM   #1468
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 03-14-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:30 AM   #1469
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

i'd love it, 10/10 morepheussses

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-21-2011, 07:33 PM   #1470
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

10/10 just for the fact the gif has 90s eastcoast feel all over it..