news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-27-2005, 09:41 AM   #16
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: ghostwriting for cappadonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
how the hell are you gonna prove it tho?
you come up with an article where cappa says he was ghostwrittin for or where someone else says they wrote verses for cappa.

if you cant do that then dont let bullshit like that come out of your facehole.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 09:45 AM   #17
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

first off why the FUCK do you care if someone ghostwrote for him? Why is it so important if he did or not that you had to make a ENTIRE THREAD about bullshit like that? If there's no proof (WHICH THERE IS NONE) then you shouldn't worry about it cause quite frankly you are NOT Cappadonna. If you think he has something to prove why would he even worry about proving himself to YOU? On that note, who gives a fuck if he did or not? He hasn't said that he had help writing his rhymes, so take HIS word for it, not some damn kids on a forum. End of Discussion.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 09:49 AM   #18
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
cappadonna was the illest cat in wu-tang at one time
wow
FasterBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 09:51 AM   #19
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
first off why the FUCK do you care if someone ghostwrote for him? Why is it so important if he did or not that you had to make a ENTIRE THREAD about bullshit like that? If there's no proof (WHICH THERE IS NONE) then you shouldn't worry about it cause quite frankly you are NOT Cappadonna. If you think he has something to prove why would he even worry about proving himself to YOU? On that note, who gives a fuck if he did or not? He hasn't said that he had help writing his rhymes, so take HIS word for it, not some damn kids on a forum. End of Discussion.
wow , your a very emotional little boy

it's all good though, i got what i wanted from this thread. i wanted the people making these accusations to prove it. and i guess they cant....have a nice day.

sun_tzu you must still be angry at me for what i said in your animal thread....LOL
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-27-2005, 09:52 AM   #20
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

don't even know what you're talking about, I just know that this thread is bullshit, and you are too

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 06-27-2005, 09:59 AM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
don't even know what you're talking about, I just know that this thread is bullshit, and you are too
to throw a little temper tantrum over someone asking a fair and honest question is bullshit.

but all in all you're only 16 years old so i cant expect you to act maturely. you'll grow up eventaully. take it easy kiddo.
Old 06-27-2005, 10:04 AM   #22
Found My Purpose

oh obviously your old age has diluted your vision grampa, you're only 23, oh you're so much more wiser than me

You call pointing out the obvious shit of what you've said childish? Then go ahead, call me a little baby bitch, but I'm not the one asking dumbass questions about "DID HE GHOSTWRITE BECAUSE I DUNNO, THERE'S NO PROOF I JUST WANNA KNOW". Matter of fact, I find alot of threads like that just bullshit, don't ask stupid questions if you know there's no proof.....A braindead monkey could figure that out. And like I said my first post End Of Discussion

Old 06-27-2005, 10:14 AM   #23
LikwidSwordz
Veteran Member

LikwidSwordz grasshopper

These people need to stop hating on Cappadonna, "The Pillage" was FIRE. He has so many hot verses, you all need to wake up.
LikwidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 10:19 AM   #24
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

i hate those who hate cappa and u god
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 10:28 AM   #25
THE W
ISRAELITE

some people are just hating others talk like they know somethin so i figured they read or heard somethin that i havent(i dont read a lot of hiphop magz and net publications) and you know how cats be comin up with interviews people have never seen about stuff people never knew about. hell i didnt believe Rza got the beat from "what the blood clot" from y-kim until i peeped the y-kim interview. ODB got verses written for him and people were sayin stuff about cappa so i wanted to know where they got it from. but since no one has anything sayin this happened yall answered my question...thank you.
Old 06-27-2005, 10:29 AM   #26
Welshkillabee
WelshKillaBee

Welshkillabee grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablobaluba
i hate those who hate cappa and u god
Yeah me too like they could do better they just haters
Welshkillabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 11:25 AM   #27
WuKnowledge

WuKnowledge grasshopper

y-kim having something to do with what the blood clot is as believable as someone ghostwriting for cappa. Y-kim damn near makes himself out to be CEO of water & air in that interview. But damn yo some of these little kids need to stop cryin this was a legit thread for the purpose of shuttin posers up, unlike a thread about how dope game is. pffffff....... sound familiar???
WuKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 11:39 AM   #28
Found My Purpose

hmm at least i have proof of shit I say and don't go on little rumors like bitches

(untrue rumors at that, with no proof whatsoever)

Old 06-27-2005, 11:40 AM   #29
Found My Purpose

LMFAO at you subliminally dissing me LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

i also don't deny that there are other types of music out there

Old 06-27-2005, 12:49 PM   #30
PoisonousDarts

PoisonousDarts grasshopper

this is the reason why no member ever visits this site or any site like this.
PoisonousDarts is offline   Reply With Quote