news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-22-2006, 08:24 PM   #1
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Making This "Know The Ledge" Forum Useful

peace

juvenile flare ups aside

this place is as progressive a forum as i have come across

for this place to be truly useful
it would have to be a place for people to
1 - come and present ideas or questions in discussion
2 - get feedback on their ideas
3 - leave the forum having a better understanding of the universe they are in

'even people who dislike each other
if in the same boat
will help each other out in trouble'
- the art of war - chapter 11

everybody here is under pressure
and
we play into 'their' hands when we cant resolve certain things

who ever it is 'they' are

i dont really like any of you
or trust any of you
but
if you acknowledge the same elements of pressure as i do
it seems we are fighting the same fight
by default

it would be really significant if the individuals could squash the bullshit and stick with some progressive themes

dark-skinned folks want their struggle and oppression to be acknowledged
light-skinned folks dont want to be chastised for being born into a fucked up system

what i see is two groups of people under the same source of pressure

certain people have grown to acknowledge the effects of food substances on the body
other people havent yet found it necessary to investigate a relationship between what they eat and what they do between when they wake up and when they go to sleep

is there no room for tolerance here?

what i dont think youll find here
is any regular posters here that think the current experience on this planet is all peaches and cream

ultimately
i am posting this to try and generate some discussion about what this forum is about
what the central themes should be
and i am curious to see if we could define a common goal
maybe all the other bullshit would fall to the side

like i said
i dont want to spend any more time building with you people than i have to
but
forums like this seem to be the best places to be at this point

what i dont want to see is good heads get driven away for having to put up with too much bullshit

throw some feedback if you get the chance
Old 03-22-2006, 08:30 PM   #2
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

wouldn't we like the whole world to be good

ain't happening

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:34 PM   #3
LHX
healthy merking

Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU
wouldn't we like the whole world to be good

ain't happening
so what is happening?
Old 03-22-2006, 08:56 PM   #4
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

some are crying and some are eating

but i'm laughing

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:59 PM   #5
LHX
healthy merking

'it isnt true unless it makes you laugh
you dont understand it until it makes you cry'

evacuate
Old 03-22-2006, 10:41 PM   #6
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

most of the post on here are about the following of a certon thing
need to clean it up

most of the thing on here is about the race

on how whites should be killed off
whites as a whole race fucked the black race
bla bla
its all this place is ..i can stand for one or 2

and to bring facts not thoughts

ive done that ..but is floods this whole fourm

need to ask a q and get a thought out answer
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 11:22 PM   #7
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Thanks for putting this out there. I would like to see solutions tring to be presented at the same time of identifying problems. Too often I see people who are aware of the problems without giving enough thought to realistic solutions to that problem. And to me genocide of an entire people will never be the right answer, and really those kinds of responses, in general deny the real solution and the real problem at the same time.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 07:31 PM   #8
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I will sticky this for now. I havent been in here recently like I should be.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 02:48 AM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Solutions ?

lets look at the problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
look, calling 2 people a nigger, isnt a big deal,it doesnt make me a bad person. your buddy tookie killed people and alot of people forgave him.

i called someone wait, 2 people the n-bomb in one post. u cant forget about it. u cant forget about ....well of ccourse u cant forget about it, its your goddam sig NO body gives a shit but nobodys gonna forget it. alot of people see your sig and say to themselves,.."all that guy wants to do is have e-beef with sicka". they know u dont actuallly care, lol, why would u, if its hurtful you''d get rid of it. u choose ,i dont even know why, lmao,

i know u arent LHX, (kinda sucks), or timbs, (cant have everything,) soul controller or princerai, oh well

you'll get no resolutions outta this shit,
i apologized, ive givin u solutions to resolve this problem and all you've done is called me a fag,...than a baby....than whatever.

dont be stubborn kid, the fight is over. do u enjoy typing words that lead up to beef, nevermind. I apologized earlier, and im doing it again. and as long as there's a member named "crackakilla" on the forum, i dont think were going to get very far with all this. wait, your going nowhere with this,.. over.1

see how he causes trouble then calls you a trouble maker after he apologizes but then says what he did was no big deal and i should just let it go ?

this is the mentallity we have been fighting in KTL - this is that devil we talk about so much - when we are expressing what we suffer today due to people like this who laid the foundation of madness we get called racist and haters - its like telling the rape victim " aww just get over it, its nothing but a forced dick up your ass"

people like this

they won't see themselves at all no matter how much we attempt to explain it in clear words - all they know is war

this is the problem in KTL !
Old 03-25-2006, 02:54 AM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and this is not the first time we have been called niggers by Jasper and sicka

wooz loves to use the word too - but thats all they have

while we pull out history books,scientific findings, todays news stories about the wickedness done to us by people like these and build and try to reconnect ourselves with ourselves they bring nothing to counter that but the word NIGGER - thats all they have - no debate - no proof - just racial slurs

being called Leroy and Jamal and Nigger on a official Wu Tang website is a slap in the face to the 9 generals and i know they wouldn't have this shit if they knew what was up -
Old 03-25-2006, 05:20 AM   #11
Ironlungz
Lu-Cipher

Ironlungz grasshopper

We (people of western european descent) need to acknowledge what our countries have been doing (and still are) to the rest of the world's population.
You (people of african, asian, latin-american descent) need to acknowledge that even though some of us in this forum have that heritage we cannot be held responsible, and that despite of our heritage we can also be against the current world order.

It's about respect, tolerance, forgiveness. It's about seeing who the real enemy is. It's about moving forward....

Positive Energy Activate Constant Elevation
Ironlungz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 09:00 AM   #12
LHX
healthy merking

this discussion of 'race' takes on more dimensions than people are willing to look at

but
people neglect to look at ALL dimensions of it
because from at least one perspective
everybody is to blame in this mess

white people will never understand oppression until they feel oppression

black people will never understand being blamed for something they dont understand until they get blamed for something they dont understand

which is why i quoted that section from the art of war

IF THERE IS A DEFINITION OF A COMMON GOAL
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE ON YOUR PERSONAL QUEST FOR KNOWLEDGE

IF THERE IS A STATEMENT OF AIM
ALL THE BULLSHIT WILL FALL TO THE SIDE

this is a long road
and everybody here is arguing about what color the road is
instead of focusing on reaching the destination

and it has got so bad
that barely anybody even knows what the destination is anymore
Old 03-25-2006, 09:31 AM   #13
trickkillah

trickkillah grasshopper

The only race that exists is the human race.

Word up.
trickkillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 11:06 AM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironlungz
You (people of african, asian, latin-american descent) need to acknowledge that even though some of us in this forum have that heritage we cannot be held responsible, and that despite of our heritage we can also be against the current world order.

those whites who come in here with respect and understanding receive respect and even honor from us

those blacks who come in here with disrespect get slapped up quick

there is no discrimination on my part at all when it comes to this
Old 03-25-2006, 04:19 PM   #15
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One minor thing is too often people are posting directly to 1 person who replied to the thread when they should be posting in direction of the people reading the thread. I know sometimes it is necessary to write to one person, but sometimes it is better to address the room.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote