news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-25-2006, 04:41 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
One minor thing is too often people are posting directly to 1 person who replied to the thread when they should be posting in direction of the people reading the thread. I know sometimes it is necessary to write to one person, but sometimes it is better to address the room.

its also important that people make a reply to the topic and not the person making the topic - too often people assume the intentions of the thread starter
Old 03-25-2006, 06:21 PM   #17
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
this is the problem in KTL !
No, the problem is there's no knowledge in KTL. Ya'll are just blaming white people for your problems (understandable, but you use us as a scape goat too much), making conspiracy theories, and complaining. Everybody in KTL just bitches, instead of organizing and doing something to change the fucked up state EVERYBODY is in. I haven't seen one petition in there, one solution, every thread pretty much either relates back to white people ruin everything or the government is trying to kill us all.

Not to mention you hypocrits will denounce racism and prejudice so often, and complain about the aftereffects it did to your people, and then turn around and make fun of gays, planning a gay holocaust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
SMH

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Last edited by MaShPG; 03-25-2006 at 06:23 PM.
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 06:38 PM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
No, the problem is there's no knowledge in KTL. Ya'll are just blaming white people for your problems (understandable, but you use us as a scape goat too much), making conspiracy theories, and complaining. Everybody in KTL just bitches, instead of organizing and doing something to change the fucked up state EVERYBODY is in. I haven't seen one petition in there, one solution, every thread pretty much either relates back to white people ruin everything or the government is trying to kill us all.

if thats all you see here then wake up - open your eyes cause its not that simple - pointing out the problem to the people is the first part of eliminating the problem -

Quote:
Not to mention you hypocrits will denounce racism and prejudice so often, and complain about the aftereffects it did to your people, and then turn around and make fun of gays, planning a gay holocaust.
us hypocrits ?

lol i never agreed to a gay holocaust or a holocaust of white people - these accusations of the misinformed is getting out of hand and turning into slander -
Old 03-25-2006, 06:48 PM   #19
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Quote:
if thats all you see here then wake up - open your eyes cause its not that simple - pointing out the problem to the people is the first part of eliminating the problem
I'm awake, still don't see anything but shit talking. 50 geeks on the internet ain't the people by the way, if you really wanna "point out the problem", which you've been doing for some 50 years might I add, then take that shit to the streets. Revolution and change will not come through the internet.

Quote:
us hypocrits ?

lol i never agreed to a gay holocaust or a holocaust of white people - these accusations of the misinformed is getting out of hand and turning into slander
I'm talking about KTL as a whole, too many people who represent the "knowledge" of KTL were so quick to bash homosexuals. Stating that it's a disease, which is the same thing slavemasters thought about your ancestors, "oh, their skin color is a disease, we must save them."

In order for KTL to succeed, everybody must know the ledge, and understand the point of this forum. This forum is not a movement or revolution, it should be used as a way to gain knowledge and develop understanding, NOT TO CHANGE THE WORLD.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Old 03-25-2006, 07:07 PM   #20
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
I'm awake, still don't see anything but shit talking. 50 geeks on the internet ain't the people by the way, if you really wanna "point out the problem", which you've been doing for some 50 years might I add, then take that shit to the streets. Revolution and change will not come through the internet.
if all your seeing is shit talking then get your eyes out of the toilet, wipe them off so you can SEE whats really going on - you have no idea what i've been doing, and you can't tell me how to point out the problem - your not equipt to do so - "The Streets" lol you can't tell me about revolution and dealing with the people in "The Streets"

Been there done that and still doing that - do you know me ?

don't underestimate the power of the internet - its another form of communication - talking to a class room of 30 to 40 people in the Bronx is nothing compared to having those same words that reached that 30 or 40 reach people all over the world - the people in this revolution you speak of have to communicate some type of way - wether it be telephone,radio,Tv, or the Internet -

Quote:
I'm talking about KTL as a whole, too many people who represent the "knowledge" of KTL were so quick to bash homosexuals. Stating that it's a disease, which is the same thing slavemasters thought about your ancestors, "oh, their skin color is a disease, we must save them."

In order for KTL to succeed, everybody must know the ledge, and understand the point of this forum. This forum is not a movement or revolution, it should be used as a way to gain knowledge and develop understanding, NOT TO CHANGE THE WORLD.
then use it as a way to gain knowledge - if someone else wants to see it as a movement so be it - if you have something to share that you feel "the people" here should know about then post it - i don't remember any of your threads - ask the people here if they have learned any thing of value that they have been able to use in their lives -

Quote:
This forum is not a movement or revolution, it should be used as a way to gain knowledge and develop understanding, NOT TO CHANGE THE WORLD.
but you don't speak for everyone

this forum is used by People and these People express their views

if these views causes someone to change then so be it

if it doesn't affect you then so be it

lol - whats wrong with changing the world ?

start up a MaShPG forum and run it the way you want - you can boot anyone who doesn't see it your way there

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-25-2006 at 07:10 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 07:10 PM   #21
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Why you taking this personally? You can't handle constructive criticism? Plus I ain't talking about you, I'm talking about KTL.

Whatever though, if I wanted to start a movement I would take it to the average "People From The Streets" whom you speak so poorly of. You keep trying with these folks...good luck with that.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Old 03-25-2006, 07:17 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Why you taking this personally? You can't handle constructive criticism? Plus I ain't talking about you, I'm talking about KTL.
Whatever though, if I wanted to start a movement I would take it to the average "People From The Streets" whom you speak so poorly of. You keep trying with these folks...good luck with that.[/quote]

now your making up shit because you been ran out of ammo

i'm talking poorly about the "People in the Streets" lol dam - where was i talking poorly of the people in the streets ?

i thought you were awake

second -
Quote:

what you wrote here makes no sense at all and this is another problem with KTL - people with poor reading comprehension skills always misinterpreting whats written

here let me tell you whats wrong with what you wrote above - you ask me "why are you taking this personally?" then you go on to ask me > "You can't handle constructive criticism?"

wtf ?

i thought you was awake - end of discussion -
Old 03-25-2006, 07:25 PM   #23
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Sure, end of discussion. Your mind is too closed and sensitive for any discussion anyways (and you can take that personally). Plus it's hard for me to try to reprove my point when you edited your ignorant post to dismiss all the points I had (taking it personally, dumbing down "the streets").

Ain't got shit to do with poor reading comprehension skills.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Old 03-25-2006, 07:27 PM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

lol

bahhh
Old 03-25-2006, 07:31 PM   #25
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

now your making up shit because you been ran out of ammo

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Old 03-25-2006, 09:13 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Sure, end of discussion. Your mind is too closed and sensitive for any discussion anyways (and you can take that personally). Plus it's hard for me to try to reprove my point when you edited your ignorant post to dismiss all the points I had (taking it personally, dumbing down "the streets").

Ain't got shit to do with poor reading comprehension skills.

live a lil shave a lil then come see me if you wanna debate these things - your not ready - really - i'm serious yo - learn a lil more about life and how to express what your really feeling -
Old 03-25-2006, 09:27 PM   #27
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i will tell of this revelation i just recieved

i just figured out that i'm in here with children - i will try my best to keep this in mind when a debate or misunderstanding comes up - age does make a difference and when yall get older yall will find out how much of a big difference it make - dam - alot could have been avoided -

also the children in here should understand where they stand and realize that the very things that they are arguing for is new to them - i now really don't expect yall to understand most of the stuff written in this forum -

but yall should understand that if you come in here disrespectful you should be put in order

this place needs order - mods need to catch the problems as soon as they come up - if there is a misunderstanding, it should pulled to the side to be examined - this is why i put up the debate break down center, so that the problems can be seen and squashed before it grows into unnecessary name calling and slander
Old 03-25-2006, 09:43 PM   #28
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Lucky for you. That way when you lose an argument, you can revert to, "uh...you're a child".

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Old 03-25-2006, 10:00 PM   #29
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Lucky for you. That way when you lose an argument, you can revert to, "uh...you're a child".

awww look at the baby
Old 03-25-2006, 11:21 PM   #30
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo just cause you got smoked by a 16 year old you dont gotta revert to that bullshit you always try to sling when you loose an argument.

since your such a man, man up then.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote