news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-26-2006, 01:32 AM   #31
sweet sista

sweet sista grasshopper

hehehe i dunno but for some reason i like this kind of arguments.
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 01:39 AM   #32
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey
yo just cause you got smoked by a 16 year old you dont gotta revert to that bullshit you always try to sling when you loose an argument.

since your such a man, man up then.
lol smoked ?

thats how you see it

thats sad - really there was no argument - not even a debate - and you couldn't even quote anywhere in this thread where i "got smoke" lol - but keep pretending if that makes you feel powerful
Old 03-26-2006, 01:42 AM   #33
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
Lucky for you. That way when you lose an argument, you can revert to, "uh...you're a child".

there is no lost on my part young man - lets go over the our post right now and break it down - are you really ready to see yourself, or will you cover your eyes and throw punches while i sit in the crowd and watch you play yourself - again ?

lol - let me know when your ready -
Old 03-26-2006, 03:12 AM   #34
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
I'm awake, still don't see anything but shit talking. 50 geeks on the internet ain't the people by the way, if you really wanna "point out the problem", which you've been doing for some 50 years might I add, then take that shit to the streets. Revolution and change will not come through the internet.

I'm talking about KTL as a whole, too many people who represent the "knowledge" of KTL were so quick to bash homosexuals. Stating that it's a disease, which is the same thing slavemasters thought about your ancestors, "oh, their skin color is a disease, we must save them."

In order for KTL to succeed, everybody must know the ledge, and understand the point of this forum. This forum is not a movement or revolution, it should be used as a way to gain knowledge and develop understanding, NOT TO CHANGE THE WORLD.

yo, black= nigger, white=cracka, bitch,ho,slut are just the exact same as callin u nigger, degrades woman.... cheecck it,,, fags, homo's all that, queers, both u and aqua and 7el7 have been using that shit to bully me off this forum. well callin some one a fag is like callin u a nigger. its not a big deal.. sorry, but the n-bomb is not a cool, elite , highclass term that can only be said by certain peeps. its an impolite thing to say, but yo, why drag it out? 85%, blind deaf dumb, the same shit as racial slang. stop ussin,,..;..as a matter of fact, i dont care.

oh yeah what does WHITE AMERIKKA mean too u ??....i hate the kkk, i dont hate whites. alot of people hate the KKK, so puttting WHITE AMERIKKKA out there basically means i hate u. get over it losers. no one likes u anyways, peace
Old 03-26-2006, 03:14 AM   #35
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Old 03-26-2006, 03:20 AM   #36
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Sure, end of discussion. Your mind is too closed and sensitive for any discussion anyways (and you can take that personally). Plus it's hard for me to try to reprove my point when you edited your ignorant post to dismiss all the points I had (taking it personally, dumbing down "the streets").

Ain't got shit to do with poor reading comprehension skills.

owned^^

NOW TAKE THAT FUCKIN QUOTE OUT YOUR SIG, PLEASE
Old 03-26-2006, 03:24 AM   #37
Aqua Luna
Universal Truth

Aqua Luna grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
yo, black= nigger, white=cracka, bitch,ho,slut are just the exact same as callin u nigger, degrades woman.... cheecck it,,, fags, homo's all that, queers, both u and aqua and 7el7 have been using that shit to bully me off this forum. well callin some one a fag is like callin u a nigger. its not a big deal.. sorry, but the n-bomb is not a cool, elite , highclass term that can only be said by certain peeps. its an impolite thing to say, but yo, why drag it out? 85%, blind deaf dumb, the same shit as racial slang. stop ussin,,..;..as a matter of fact, i dont care.

oh yeah what does WHITE AMERIKKA mean too u ??....i hate the kkk, i dont hate whites. alot of people hate the KKK, so puttting WHITE AMERIKKKA out there basically means i hate u. get over it losers. no one likes u anyways, peace
If you can dish it out then you should be able to take it.

Personally, I don't care how old you are and what your complexion is...If you wanna say rude disrespectful shit, then you gonna get rude disrespectful shit shoved back in your face.

IF you think terms like 85 % and blind, dumb and deaf are racial slang and insulting then what the fuck are you doing on a Wu tang Clan website...that makes no sense.

And you can say that nigger shit all you want, it really just makes you look stupid.

The kkk in Amerikkka stands for the brutality and evil that this country represents. It means Black People don't sleep cause they will lynch ya ass if ya don't watch out.

Actually noone should sleep cause you all are being fucked in the system by Amerikkka.

And I don't care if you in this forum or not...you don't mean shit to me. But, you should stop coming here if you get all upset and wanna go off everytime.
Old 03-26-2006, 03:25 AM   #38
sweet sista

sweet sista grasshopper

it's just gettin' better and better hahah
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 03:34 AM   #39
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Luna
If you can dish it out then you should be able to take it.

Personally, I don't care how old you are and what your complexion is...If you wanna say rude disrespectful shit, then you gonna get rude disrespectful shit shoved back in your face.

IF you think terms like 85 % and blind, dumb and deaf are racial slang and insulting then what the fuck are you doing on a Wu tang Clan website...that makes no sense.

And you can say that nigger shit all you want, it really just makes you look stupid.

The kkk in Amerikkka stands for the brutality and evil that this country represents. It means Black People don't sleep cause they will lynch ya ass if ya don't watch out.

Actually noone should sleep cause you all are being fucked in the system by Amerikkka.

And I don't care if you in this forum or not...you don't mean shit to me. But, you should stop coming here if you get all upset and wanna go off everytime.
]MOTHER FUCKER HAS i HATE NIGGERS IN HIS SIG. I DONT GIVE A DAM ABOUT KTL, YALL SOUND THE SAME AN IM JUST INTO IT......FUCK EM I DOIN , WHOCARES ABOUT WHAT U SAY.

I KNOW I CAN SAY NIGGER ALL I WANT, I JUST WANT THAT QUOTE OUTTA HIS SIG. AND AS LONG AS HE ADVERTISES MY POSTS, HE'LL BE AS STUPID AS THE ONE WHO MADE IT. NUFF SAID, *SATAN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING*

HOMOTEP
Old 03-26-2006, 03:35 AM   #40
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet sista
it's just gettin' better and better hahah
IT WONT GET BETTTER, ITS THE FUCKIN INTERNET
Old 03-26-2006, 03:40 AM   #41
Aqua Luna
Universal Truth

Aqua Luna grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
i will tell of this revelation i just recieved

i just figured out that i'm in here with children - i will try my best to keep this in mind when a debate or misunderstanding comes up - age does make a difference and when yall get older yall will find out how much of a big difference it make - dam - alot could have been avoided -

also the children in here should understand where they stand and realize that the very things that they are arguing for is new to them - i now really don't expect yall to understand most of the stuff written in this forum -

but yall should understand that if you come in here disrespectful you should be put in order

this place needs order - mods need to catch the problems as soon as they come up - if there is a misunderstanding, it should pulled to the side to be examined - this is why i put up the debate break down center, so that the problems can be seen and squashed before it grows into unnecessary name calling and slander
I thought that was put in a very democratic and polite way to try to create peacefull dialogs with ya'll.

But, ya'll just turn ya backs on it and continue to hate.

And then ya'll still have not come up with a better suggestion to cut down on the beefs.

Ya'll just keep on saying how racist black people and how we don't need to talk about race and the whiteman and 85% and stuff like that.

Well here is a news flash - this is a wu tang forum and if you have ever listened to there music then you would know that it has a lot to do with this kinda stuff.

So, we go still express our views no matter what. You are gonna hate that about KTL, no matter what so either keep beefing or come up with a solution.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:17 AM   #42
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

there is no need to argue with him sista

he's gonna continue to use his tricknowlegde to make wickedness fair seeming thats what he does -

last time he used the word nigger wooly put it in his sig and sicka begged him to take it out - the very same day wooly took the sig out (about a year later) sicka pulls this shit - he just wants negative attention - he wants to make people angry - its that fire he craves - thats how the devil does - alot of them are now showing their teeth because the sun is out - its day time - and you know what happens when a vampire is caught in the sun

so they'll continue to back each other up - pat each other on the back - to inspire more madness - make up stuff - lies - slander - tricks - its their nature - we have been talking about this for a while now on KTL - these debates and arguments are healthy because it brings the snake out of them - they do not want it to be peaceful in here -

Quote:
if I wanted to start a movement I would take it to the average "People From The Streets" whom you speak so poorly of.
if any one in here can quote me speaking poorly of "People From The Streets"

I'll take a lost to the child and consider myself burned - if not i ask for the child to admit that he made up a lie because he ran outa ammo -

its sad that yall refuse to see yourselves, but i won't sweat it now - i know that dracula and mirrors don't mix - i know that the wolf man will turn on you when the moon is full - he's a great pretender, like sicka - he'll apologize and say that what he did was wrong and PM me telling me to take what he said out of my sig - then next month he'll say the shit again - straight wolf man tactics -

WARNING - DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE

Thats what we have been telling yall for the longest on KTL - don't trust them - they are called "The Devil" for a reason - and for the past couple of days they have been proving us right -

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-26-2006 at 04:19 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 04:28 AM   #43
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

i dont give a fuck if u treat like a god damn pile of shit,....take that fucking quote out, now. fuck u tryin to do man, u tryin to get all blackc peeps to hate me, well it aint working real well. probably cuz they know calling a person a nigger is the same as calling a woman a bitch.../
C,...you both went offf on some gay bashing shit on me, am i running around saying SUNNY HATES HOMOSEXUALS,...NO, THAT WOULD PISS MARK MAYOYA OFF. (JK)....NO ONE GIVES A SHIT MAN, CALL ME WHATEVER u want, bounces off. so u may as well lose the sig, or u can be stubborn and irritate the board with one little post. nigger= lardass,...or 4 eyes, retard, fag,.....an on an on, just words, lmao, nvm, yo, get a life kid and throw away the sig.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:30 AM   #44
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

quit thinking about it, just do it, cyaaaaa
Old 03-26-2006, 04:39 AM   #45
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
i dont give a fuck if u treat like a god damn pile of shit,....take that fucking quote out, now. fuck u tryin to do man, u tryin to get all blackc peeps to hate me, well it aint working real well. probably cuz they know calling a person a nigger is the same as calling a woman a bitch.../
C,...you both went offf on some gay bashing shit on me, am i running around saying SUNNY HATES HOMOSEXUALS,...NO, THAT WOULD PISS MARK MAYOYA OFF. (JK)....NO ONE GIVES A SHIT MAN, CALL ME WHATEVER u want, bounces off. so u may as well lose the sig, or u can be stubborn and irritate the board with one little post. nigger= lardass,...or 4 eyes, retard, fag,.....an on an on, just words, lmao, nvm, yo, get a life kid and throw away the sig.

its just words so why are you sweating it -

Quote:
fuck u tryin to do man, u tryin to get all blackc peeps to hate me, well it aint working real well.
you say its not working real well anyway, so why should i take it out ?- those are your words - nigger is not the same as lardass,...or 4 eyes, retard, fag.

but we been through this how many times ?

you wanna make jokes and call us Jamal,Tyrone and laquisha and niggers ?

those are jokes made to belittle black folks - we had enough of folks belittling us and trying to make our experience here in america seem like its no big deal - but you know this already because we told you this already - many of times - yousa clown - and a sad one at that -