news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-27-2005, 12:27 PM   #16
connor

connor grasshopper
Default Re: seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

[QUOTE=pussy-with-teeth]

and rzas best beats were on cuban linx i thought that was official since he said this by him self....SC>>>LS though cause of the impact....

QUOTE]

i said rza's beats on L/S where top class when he was at the top of the game and as L/S and ob4cl where out about the same time then what i said is right but i do think the production on cuban links is better than L/S
but L/S production is just as good if not better than S/C but as i say everybody has there own view so peace
Old 06-27-2005, 12:37 PM   #17
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp
Default Re: seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

c'mon... u g0tta be crazy....

LS best solo LP

beats are on point, rhymes are on point, flow is on point... GFK is jus more well known everywhere, as opposed to Gza, only real hip hoppers kn0 Gza, and his style... he is in the top 5 lyracists of all time....

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:38 PM   #18
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
i think your name describes everything about you...........

you're entitled to your opinion, yeah, but I completely disagree with you on everything, especially with him rhyming about the same shit over and over did you listen to Labels and Cold World? The album is classic and in my opinion beyond better than SC
You are perfectly right. I completly agree with you. This pussy is an idiot. And this is not his first idiot thread. LS kills SC. (For me SC is much overrated). For example i like bobby in stereo mmuch much more than SC. Bobby in stereo fits better teh definition of classic. It was more revolutionary than SC......a real new sound.
peace sun tzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
so u say gza has a better flow then ghost ??? so u say he has a message u can feel, emotions in his voice ?? ghost music was real..i felt that..i can see and feel his pain thrue his voice...u say gza had that on LS ?...u say LS has betta production that SC ??? check the time and look what SC beats did to the game !!...u say LS is betta than cuban linx ????...whateva..and dont front on my name son
AND for you....you are an idiot....you really pissed me off with this thread.....and really, this is not the first time you post something completly retardet.
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:40 PM   #19
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

^^LOL

and chea u get repped for sayin BOBBY DIGITAL IN STEREO is BETTER... fuck yeah!!!!

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:45 PM   #20
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablobaluba
You are perfectly right. I completly agree with you. This pussy is an idiot. And this is not his first idiot thread. LS kills SC. (For me SC is much overrated). For example i like bobby in stereo mmuch much more than SC. Bobby in stereo fits better teh definition of classic. It was more revolutionary than SC......a real new sound.
peace sun tzu

AND for you....you are an idiot....you really pissed me off with this thread.....and really, this is not the first time you post something completly retardet.
bla bla bla stfu god

Bobby in stereo ???? fuck u talking.....this cd aint moved anything..just cause it was something new dont mean its good...tell me wich rappper / producer moved with that sound !

and why am i an idiot ???????....SC imo is 5mics, LS 4.75mics

get off my dick
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:48 PM   #21
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

get off other people's dicks, who gives a flying FUCK what the fuck a album sold? how many mics it got in a magazine? Fuck, have a opinion of your own you stupid ass mindless slave......and stop tryin to tell people to follow what you believe

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:51 PM   #22
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu-banga3
im the obscene slang kicka with no parental sticker advising yall that wise words is much slicker-simple but fucking ill.

no disrespekt to ghost though..
that's my favorite GZA line.
deadlymelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:51 PM   #23
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

And another thing, this is such a stupid conversation because both of these albums are classics. Why argue which is one is better?
deadlymelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:52 PM   #24
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
get off other people's dicks, who gives a flying FUCK what the fuck a album sold? how many mics it got in a magazine? Fuck, have a opinion of your own you stupid ass mindless slave......and stop tryin to tell people to follow what you believe
who was talkin about sales nd mic ratings ?
Old 06-27-2005, 12:52 PM   #25
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper

Bobby digital was a more complex album....was something very experimental and new. at his time. something very special, revolutionary. Have you ever listened that cd?
and you are an idiot because averything i read...posted by you is completly stupid.....are you in love with ghostface?

p.s.---liquid swords 4.75 mics???????????? hahahahha
that album is flawless
Old 06-27-2005, 12:52 PM   #26
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

that's what alot of these idiots do on here, haven't you noticed?

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 06-27-2005, 12:53 PM   #27
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper

Bobby digital was a more complex album....was something very experimental and new. at his time. something very special, revolutionary. Have you ever listened that cd?
and you are an idiot because averything i read...posted by you is completly stupid.....are you in love with ghostface?

that album is flawless
Old 06-27-2005, 12:54 PM   #28
Found My Purpose

Quote:
who was talkin about sales nd mic ratings ?
Quote:

Bobby in stereo ???? fuck u talking..... THIS CD AIN'T MOVE ANYTHING..just cause it was something new dont mean its good...tell me wich rappper / producer moved with that sound !

and why am i an idiot ???????.... SC IS IMO 5MICS, LS IS 4.5 MICS
exactly what you said, mr. pussy

Old 06-27-2005, 12:57 PM   #29
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablobaluba

that album is flawless
1. wahahhahahha common made a rewunationary cd and who cares..just cause its new sound - that dont means shit...it has to be new plus hot...so tell me...after that Bobby digital the game went crazy and every MC tried to make albums like this ??? the answer hell no...it was new soung...but thats all..after SC everybody went on that soul vibe shit...sampling a whole albums over...like blueprint..the whole kanye era..scarface...just everybody

2 Yeah LS is flawless music...but to give a album 5 mics..it needs impact, influence..thats what cuban linx had, that was 36 chambers and so was SC...sry LS aint moved shit
Old 06-27-2005, 12:58 PM   #30
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk

how the hell are you gonna say he needs to 'grow up and ENVELOP' ????

have you even paid attention to gza's lyrics in

'triumph'?..he has the shortest fuckin verse on there, but in my opinion is still one of the sickest on that track next to deck's

'labels'?

'publicity'?

'luminal'

'animal planet'?

'fame'?

these songs plus his verses on 'hip hop fury' and 'back in the game' showshes one of, if not the best lyricist in the clan