news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-28-2005, 05:57 AM   #76
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS
Default Re: seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

I havent bought Supreme Clientele yet, im getting it Friday. But between Liquid Swords and Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, I like OB4CL more just because of the energy it puts out. Liquid Swords fucken murders lyrically and the beats go perfect with it also. Neither of these 2 albums are better than eachother. Theyre both straight classix
Old 06-28-2005, 05:59 AM   #77
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

I have to say liquid swords is better they both bangas though
Old 06-28-2005, 06:13 AM   #78
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

man oh man, this just turned into a very involved hate thread.

i think pussy with teeth has to learn how to express his opinion without rediculing people, but all in all he's just expressing his opinion.

i agree with his point that SC had more impact on the game than liquid swords. LS was just a monumentally classic album that didnt really change the game while SC's sound has been a big influence on a lot of todays production and lyrics. but i think LS had somewhat of an impact on hiphop in that it further proved like its predissesors that wu-tang was the best.

i agree with his point that while Gza is one of the best lyricist in the game he's lackin in other areas like flow, charisma, voice, style, etc. that ghostface excels in.

however i dont think i could possibly disagree more with the notion of SC being better than liquid swords. i also believe that albums like ironman, no said date, first 2 bobby albums, heavy mental, the pillage, are much better than SC. but SC is a spectacular album nonetheless.

better beats, better lyrics, better guest contributions...liquid swords. the perfect album.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:32 AM   #79
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
man oh man, this just turned into a very involved hate thread.

i think pussy with teeth has to learn how to express his opinion without rediculing people, but all in all he's just expressing his opinion.

i agree with his point that SC had more impact on the game than liquid swords. LS was just a monumentally classic album that didnt really change the game while SC's sound has been a big influence on a lot of todays production and lyrics. but i think LS had somewhat of an impact on hiphop in that it further proved like its predissesors that wu-tang was the best.

i agree with his point that while Gza is one of the best lyricist in the game he's lackin in other areas like flow, charisma, voice, style, etc. that ghostface excels in.

however i dont think i could possibly disagree more with the notion of SC being better than liquid swords. i also believe that albums like ironman, no said date, first 2 bobby albums, heavy mental, the pillage, are much better than SC. but SC is a spectacular album nonetheless.

better beats, better lyrics, better guest contributions...liquid swords. the perfect album.
aight..its all good fam....i aint hating on one on the inet..but like u said its all opinion...for example i like the beats on SC more than the LS production...just opinion but dudes went crazy and called me an idiot for my thoughts....gza just needs more subject matters...thats what he is lacking in mostly....his flow was good on LS, now his flow has fallen off imo....whateva just get my point across
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:43 AM   #80
digital

digital grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to digital

yo wtf man... vanilla ice is the best
digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:44 AM   #81
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

this is why the wu doesn't come to this forum, just in case anyone wondered, because we're all gossiping bitches, in the end it's all music under the same flag (BEYOND EXCELLENT AT THAT) so why should we care?

oh yeah big announcement tonight on the BET awards by RZA it starts at 8 (if you on the east coast)

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:45 AM   #82
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
this is why the wu doesn't come to this forum, just in case anyone wondered, because we're all gossiping bitches, in the end it's all music under the same flag (BEYOND EXCELLENT AT THAT) so why should we care?

oh yeah big announcement tonight on the BET awards by RZA it starts at 8 (if you on the east coast)
so i think its all cleaned out now....
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 03:08 AM   #83
SHAOLIN GENERAL

SHAOLIN GENERAL grasshopper

Yeah puss with teeth, I kno wut u mean. Ghostface is the nost versatile in Wu-Tang. He always rhymes about havin flavors and style wit everythin and his lyrics shows that. GZA is a master lyricist with the same delivery. When it comes to the most styles and versatility, Ghost takes that cake easily. But I love Gza'a lyrics, theyre great. But to me, I think SC was better than LS. I just love all the tracks from SC; Saturday Night, One, Nutmeg, Apollo Kids, Wu Banga 101 (one of GZA's best lyrics in that track), etc...... Thats just my opinion.
SHAOLIN GENERAL is offline   Reply With Quote