news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-23-2006, 08:36 PM   #1
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta
Default Should It End

so like I found out that this girl from work. quit without telling me bye. its seems as though the last time we hung out was the last time. i m like lost. should I just let the end be the end. for starters she wasnt my friend . somebody just i would hang out with on occasion. she was a cool chix. on the other hand should i give her a call. is that a mistake on my part. we were just mere acquaintences. so what should I do? she didnt even say bye which has to mean i served her no importance. i rember her asking me if i was gay or a virgin. i told her no. i wander why she would think that and why the hell she would ask that. it turns out that was our final small talk. should i end it or give her a call

Last edited by wuswordz95; 03-23-2006 at 08:48 PM.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 08:47 PM   #2
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

hmm... jus give her a call and ask what happened...

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 08:50 PM   #3
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp
hmm... jus give her a call and ask what happened...
oh thanks. for a minute i thought u would say faggot grow up cuz i know the post is gay . but i would rather poor my problems on the corp then tell the people i only knew for a short span of time
Old 03-23-2006, 08:53 PM   #4
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

no problem bro... nah i aint into e-beef its retarded... get at me or poost here if u need any more advice... peace

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 03-23-2006, 09:01 PM   #5
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95
oh thanks. for a minute i thought u would say faggot grow up cuz i know the post is gay . but i would rather poor my problems on the corp then tell the people i only knew for a short span of time
u know most of these dickheads??, u need msn, cant help ya, im gay. 1
Old 03-23-2006, 09:07 PM   #6
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so.....do you like her? Im confused.

If you do, and she quits its a better time to break the ice.....too many mouths in a workplace when theres things like that.

why does she have to say bye? it all depends how she quit and many other circumstances.....as i think of it, you must like her then.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 09:10 PM   #7
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

i think he likes her, but what if he is her??? and she left without saying anything to the guy... LMAO LMAO

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 03-23-2006, 09:17 PM   #8
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
so.....do you like her? Im confused.

If you do, and she quits its a better time to break the ice.....too many mouths in a workplace when theres things like that.

why does she have to say bye? it all depends how she quit and many other circumstances.....as i think of it, you must like her then.

i did like her about 3 months ago. i got over her then cuz she wasnt digging me. shes that type of girl that would make a move on a guy if she liked him. trust me i seen it.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:22 PM   #9
Aqua Luna
Universal Truth

Aqua Luna grasshopper

You definitely shouldn't just let her go without telling howq you feel about her...cuz, ya never know...she could be digging you.

Be more assertive with it.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:24 PM   #10
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i did like her about 3 months ago. i got over her then cuz she wasnt digging me. shes that type of girl that would make a move on a guy if she liked him. trust me i seen it.
hmmm....dont know why this is a big issue then....call her and you guys can chill on occasion like before....if you dont, i guess it wont matter much.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 04:30 PM   #11
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

Quote:
so like I found out that this girl from work. quit without telling me bye. its seems as though the last time we hung out was the last time. i m like lost. should I just let the end be the end. for starters she wasnt my friend . somebody just i would hang out with on occasion. she was a cool chix. on the other hand should i give her a call. is that a mistake on my part. we were just mere acquaintences. so what should I do? she didnt even say bye which has to mean i served her no importance. i rember her asking me if i was gay or a virgin. i told her no. i wander why she would think that and why the hell she would ask that. it turns out that was our final small talk. should i end it or give her a call
well i did call twice. last night she didnt answer and today i left a message. the balls in her court
Old 03-24-2006, 04:59 PM   #12
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

lets run away together #95 an we can live fast like thelma an louis until we find a nice cliff to launch our pink caddie off