news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-25-2006, 05:11 PM   #16
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO
awesome
nice to know ur a drugged up teen loser

see ya in the unemployment line
you live in the M.I.YAYO, drung teen loser paradise stop hatin on kid who came clean

i would sell wet to ya mother

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Murdah Piff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 05:46 PM   #17
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

nah...mom's more into the soft stuff....like alcohol

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 05:50 PM   #18
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man
Dude obiously u can't read ive been clean for 6 months n im going for my GCSE's in IT Business and Accountany which im sucseeding very well the drugs n dat is the old me ive changed i dont want wat happened to Ol' Dirty to happen to me
your only doing 3 gcse's ???
dude what made you think taking yayo at the age of 15 was a good idea?
Old 03-25-2006, 05:56 PM   #19
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by piffcrack
fishscale is expensive and over rated, that's why we sell it. an eighth (3.5 grams) is 280$
bwahahahahahahahaha, last time i bought a zip it was 500-550. hell quarters are like 150, some shit. dude, u make bank sellin crack, but u can also get shot over it too.. so wear yoour teflon bulletproof dress kids
Old 03-25-2006, 05:58 PM   #20
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by piffcrack
you live in the M.I.YAYO, drung teen loser paradise stop hatin on kid who came clean

i would sell wet to ya mother
^LOL ,u ever tried that dust?, we dont have shit like that hear.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:01 PM   #21
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Never Tryed It But Yo Don't Do That Shit Ur Better Off Smokin Weed.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 06:03 PM   #22
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

im talkin bout pcp
Old 03-25-2006, 06:20 PM   #23
djooriez
8800 Belgium

djooriez grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to djooriez

Im from Belgium but Im living in Colombia for a year. Figured Id try it here one time and it was ok. Keeps you awake with a kind of euforical feeling. A shitload of busdrivers here take it to stay awake during their (really) long workinghours. But it takes a lot more than 1 try to get u hooked. Dont fuck your body up with this, stick to weed or something.

In Colombia u can smoke 24/7 if u want to btw, Ive never in my life bought weed that cheap.

250 grams = 15 000 Colombian Pesos = +- 5 euro/dollars = lol

They got a really anti-US attitude here though so good luck with that in case u decide to fly over
Old 03-25-2006, 06:23 PM   #24
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ofcourse its cheap its colombia, they are the gods of cocaine and other drugs.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:25 PM   #25
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

yeah, an they force people to run there coke factories for like a bowl of rice a day
Old 03-25-2006, 06:33 PM   #26
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Nope. Fuck drugs, haha, the only thing I take closest to drugs are muscle enhancers, hahahah
Old 03-25-2006, 06:34 PM   #27
djooriez
8800 Belgium

djooriez grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to djooriez

Compared to US and Europe, Colombians dont consume the drugs, they just ship it. Paramilitia uses it to fund their "operations". But the government is fucking corrupt and is really involved in the cokeprocess too. I got robbed 3 times by the army here. But Colombia is defintaly NOT as everyone thinks it is. If u use common sense u wont get shot or get kidnapped or whatever you heard. U cant deny they got shitloads of coke though, ive seen like a cokefactory. Just pay and they let u see the whole shit. But as a "gringo" ur more likely to buy the powder from a UVlight or something because their hate for US is intense... In my 7 months here I never met 1 person that likes the USA. But hey in their position you really cant blame them for that...
Old 03-25-2006, 06:35 PM   #28
HANZO
Hanovallah

protein powders the closest white powder i'll get to cocaine
Old 03-25-2006, 06:36 PM   #29
HANZO
Hanovallah

isnt it opium that is the drug made from poppy plants??
Old 03-25-2006, 06:36 PM   #30
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Shit If Your White Them Muthafuckaz Will Kill You.