news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-15-2007, 05:14 AM   #16
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

on the real all the countries want to preform well
nothing wrong with talking shit & being competitive
please inform us on how your team is performing at the moment
it would be cool for all of u to keep us updated on how the summer has treated your teams
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:42 AM   #17
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol man settle down, i dont like seeing the aussies win all the time because its boring. but it looks like your feeling a bit worse off because SA have been mediocre for the past decade or so.

australia will win the world cup, i personally hope they are challenged, because otherwise it will be just like all the other world cups ive watched.

england beating the aussies was a wake up call, should be interesting how they respond when they play in New Zealand.

so my picks Australia, maybe playing New Zealand or Sri Lanka in the final.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 08:00 AM   #18
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

bullshit we never been mediocore we did have problems with sanctions against our country forbiding us to anticipate in world cups & since we came back in we been plaqued with bad luck but we are the best u will see
Old 02-15-2007, 09:00 AM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sure, bad luck, and australia only win because they have good luck and good umpiring decisions.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 02-15-2007 at 09:02 AM.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:24 AM   #20
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

our bad luck started when we tied with australia back in 99 & lost on points
we should of won that match but lost due to a comunication era
not long after that our captain got banned from cricket & we been struggling ever since but always been in the top 5
now we got a new captain who is still very young but he still better than pontin any time
gibbs is the only guy who needs to get his shit together & the cup is ours
top 4 teams
south africa
india
pakistan
england (because they got a south african in there)
Old 02-15-2007, 09:37 AM   #21
Longbongcilvaringz

so bad luck is having a bunch of cheats on your team?

Old 02-15-2007, 10:30 AM   #22
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

our captain was banned for life from cricket for catching the same shit the australian team did only diffrence is u guys got fined our captain got banned
i think the only reason he got banned is because he was white that's the only reason i can think of because south africa is one of the most corupt countries in the world they should of just given him a fine but now he is dead
Old 02-15-2007, 11:11 AM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

team full of cheats and racists mate, no two ways about it lol.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:21 AM   #24
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

yea the australians u describe your team well
Old 02-15-2007, 11:25 AM   #25
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

it's unfair that our captain got banned & your players could still play
what it comes down to is this we going to fuck u up big time
i can't wait
Old 02-15-2007, 11:59 AM   #26
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

ok our team selection has just been made
we do have some problems in the lineup
umla who is a muslim male who was playing very well has been dropped because loots bosman is taking his place
loots only played 1 game & went out for 3 runs where as amla has made centuries on a few occasions he wasn't one of the best but he was better than loots so why does loots get the position because he is black & umla is asian
they also picked 2 coloured bowlers that didn't preform well at all but because they are coloured they are chosen over the white bowlers who are better than them
now i'm a coloured kid myself but i believe what's fair is fair & that's not fuckin fair
kevin pieterson who plays for england is south african he left because of this shit
parliment sees it like this they say our cricket team looks foreign they want 80% of the team to be of colour even if they not good enough
we got good coloured players like ashwell prince & gibbs who deserve to be there & black players like nitini
but even with this set backs we still the best in time we will have 80% if not 100% of our team black but for now they not ready because cricket was generaly played in white schools now we all play cricket & we all got a chance to develop but it is sports & not politics the best man for the job should get it not because of the colour of his skin
Old 02-15-2007, 12:32 PM   #27
Longbongcilvaringz

ive always wondered about that, isnt there some requirment to have a certain number of coloured players. maybe thats rugby....

Old 02-15-2007, 02:17 PM   #28
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Australia jsut got better training but will see
Old 02-15-2007, 02:20 PM   #29
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

when was the last time india beat pakistan?

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:50 PM   #30
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
ive always wondered about that, isnt there some requirment to have a certain number of coloured players. maybe thats rugby....
no that's how south africa has been since 1994 we call it affirmitive action (black empowerment)
if a company has more than 50 employees 80% of them has to be black
all the white people who worked for those companies must take the package if they lucky others get retrenched all i see is apartheid reversed
in sports it's more in the public eye so they can't go too hectic on it but if you a black man or even a coloured man & you play ok you will get a chance over the white guy who plays better so the white guys you see in our team u must know they are the best of the best otherwise they won't be there i don't care about skin colour i used to hate white people but for what we all south africans we all deserve the same chance the better man or more qualified man should get the job
that's the only way forward i don't have as much faith in my country as i have in our cricket team
u might not see the same team that beat india & pakistan but we still got our star players that will take us through
we need kevin pieterson back