news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-25-2006, 03:41 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default James Blunt -Back to Bedlam

Does anyone else like James Blunt? Or am I uncool for asking that? lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 04:28 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

u surely are uncool
james blunt?
whiny singer of youre beautiful?
im not against pop or rock music
i am against boring music with stupid lyrics and predictable musical arrangements.

in his video he gets set on fire.
anyone?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 04:34 PM   #3
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

i actually dont look at James Blunt in the same light as the rest of pop rock these days
ive read reviews and im kinda interested....the lyrics aint boring, thats just his simplistic style
plus the dude is high whenever he's writing so bear with him if u have criticism

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 04:49 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Masta Killer
u surely are uncool, but not as uncool as me
james blunt?
whiny singer of youre beautiful?
im not against pop or rock music
i am against boring music with stupid lyrics and predictable musical arrangements.

in his video he gets set on fire.
anyone?
Old 03-26-2006, 01:29 PM   #5
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont hate on anyone
dude was in the army
smacked the shit out of a burglar with one of his awards

thas sum funny ish
i just have trouble believing wu fans used to cerebral lyrics listen to this

hollaback
please explain
Old 03-27-2006, 04:00 PM   #6
ShaDynasty

i find it boring
thats all
Old 03-27-2006, 04:21 PM   #7
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

I saw him on Oprah...I like that one song 'beautiful'.

I think it's kinda sweet.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 04:35 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

Well, there are some Wu fans that like to listen to softer stuff such as R and B. So what's bad about listening to James Blunt? I wouldn't put him in the pop music category by the way.

I think the song 'Goodbye My Lover' is better than 'Beautiful'.
Old 03-27-2006, 05:11 PM   #9
ShaDynasty

i listen to a lot of rnb.
shit has to be funky tho
thats just MO