news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-25-2006, 07:44 PM   #1
the surgeon
Veteran Member

the surgeon grasshopper
Default What does everything of takeshi mike movies?

What do you think of his movies?he made one of the sickest movies ever ichi the killer.I heard visitor q is quite disturbing also.Where would u rate him as a director.
the surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 08:28 PM   #2
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

He is one of my favorites. I love his dead or alive films. Izo is really sick and twisted. He has some really good films.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 08:32 PM   #3
the surgeon
Veteran Member

the surgeon grasshopper

what is izo about?i heard its gd. Dead or alive was aight i didn't like the part when the girl was killed in her own shit and the ending was just weird.Audition is dope
Old 03-25-2006, 10:34 PM   #4
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

The ones Ive seen from him are

Agitator
City Of Lost Souls
Ichi The Killer

hes a good director
Old 03-26-2006, 10:29 AM   #5
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

IMO

One of the GREATEST directors Asia has. A man with guts, wich I really apreciate. There aren't as many directors like him. Eli Roth comes close with "Hostel" but he has alot to learn from Miike tho...

I got some mad flicks from Takashi Miike. One of my favorites is "Audition", this one isn't as shocking and violent as other Miike movies, but it's very impressive.

My first Miike movie was "Dead Or Alive", now THAT was a good movie, some very disturbing things tho, jacking of a dog and let 'm fuck a woman, drowning a girl in her own shit, blast noodles out of ones stomach etc.....ill ass movie.

"Ichi The Killer" is a pure classic HAHAHA, that movie is just hilarious, it's funny how Takashi can combine all of that into one movie. His movies are serious, violent, gore, erotic and hilarious at the same time.

The guys a God. Who saw "Fudoh"???? <----- Hotness , girl shooting darts out of her pussy HAHAHAHA, check out my website in my signature and visit The Dungeon -> Horror flicks, got some screenshots of Takashi movies there, worth checking out.
Old 03-26-2006, 02:42 PM   #6
Sifu Dragon
Veteran Member

Sifu Dragon grasshopper

fuckin class director, one of my favourites

one really weird film is Gozu, imo too extreme with some of the fucked up shit goin on but i found out there was a point in the film after a 2nd watch
Old 03-26-2006, 07:10 PM   #7
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the surgeon
what is izo about?i heard its gd. Dead or alive was aight i didn't like the part when the girl was killed in her own shit and the ending was just weird.Audition is dope
Its weird, really violent. It's about a samurai warrior who was killed for his crimes, but he comes back as an evil spirit and travels throughout time and just kills anyone in his way. He goes from the past, to the present, and to the future. Its a 3-hour movie of just fighting and murdering. Yeah, thats basically it. It has some really cool fight scenes. He actually fights a vampire, gets bit, and then becomes a vampire, fucking weird.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Old 03-26-2006, 07:11 PM   #8
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Its one of his most recent films.

BTW, Miike was in the film hostel.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:59 PM   #9
the surgeon
Veteran Member

the surgeon grasshopper

that sounds mad might have 2 get that,yea i heard hes in hostel?has he got a gd role?
Old 03-27-2006, 12:53 PM   #10
wc2052

wc2052 grasshopper

takeshi miike is illlllll!

technically speaking, he is on some other sh** with his camera work, editing, montage, etc.... lots of shock value that can make his films hard to watch, but hes just so talented.

he had a funny acting role in this other really cool film "last life in the universe" that starred tadanobu asano from ichi the killer.

now.... who likes takeshi kitano??? another one of my favorites, although his yakuza films have a totally different flavor than those of miike. and the old-school kinji fukasaku stuff (the yakuza papers!) is great also.
wc2052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 01:57 PM   #11
the surgeon
Veteran Member

the surgeon grasshopper

beat takeshi is dope his films start off all tranqil and then out of no where there is loads of violence and shoot outs.His films sanatine,violent cop and boiling point r dope.I really want 2 see Hana Bi ive heard it is classic of his
Old 03-28-2006, 03:04 PM   #12
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper

e

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic
Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote