news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 06:45 PM   #46
Lil' Gertie
Ball of energy love

Lil' Gertie grasshopper
Default Re: yo, who thinks Jasper's a pussy?... he said he wants to suck all the dicks on Wucorp

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell16
i know sicka is a member of the i-net group (as am I) P.I.R.

but i think you should calm down typing those fast responses like this is the damn debate team!

it's clear that your not gonna win, so chill out with this net shit, before i really...............................

start enjoying it.
I won simplyby the fact that I am here. Its clear that not only will I win, but that I will insult you constantly cause yer a 16 year old kid that was born of my seed. That being said, go dl some asian cartoon titties bc your faggot ass will get no pussy as long as you tell chicks you want to show them Akira.

PS whats up to LHX, you honor Heat with your kind words

http://www.myspace.com/lilgertie
Old 06-27-2005, 06:46 PM   #47
kell16
Death of Spike Spiegel

kell16 grasshopper
Default Re: yo, who thinks Jasper's a pussy?... he said he wants to suck all the dicks on Wucorp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Gertie
I won simplyby the fact that I am here. Its clear that not only will I win, but that I will insult you constantly cause yer a 16 year old kid that was born of my seed. That being said, go dl some asian cartoon titties bc your faggot ass will get no pussy as long as you tell chicks you want to show them Akira.

PS whats up to LHX, you honor Heat with your kind words
ouch, help me
Old 06-27-2005, 06:47 PM   #48
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

fuck u honkey...yo, i thought u were takin there side, u kept sayin im owned......jasper shut up wents the molestation charges were brought up.....your the one talkin bout takin jokes an i barely breath your name( i was pissed cuz i thought we were cool) an u go off like anyone else
Old 06-27-2005, 06:47 PM   #49
Lil' Gertie
Ball of energy love

Lil' Gertie grasshopper

Quote:
ouch, help me
I will help you, in time

Old 06-27-2005, 06:48 PM   #50
kell16
Death of Spike Spiegel

kell16 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
fuck u honkey...yo, i thought u were takin there side, u kept sayin im owned......jasper shut up wents the molestation charges were brought up.....your the one talkin bout takin jokes an i barely breath your name( i was pissed cuz i thought we were cool) an u go off like anyone else
i thought u were insulting me sick

that's why i "typed" what i "typed"
Old 06-27-2005, 06:48 PM   #51
Lil' Gertie
Ball of energy love

Lil' Gertie grasshopper

Quote:
Whats wrong with a little molestation? Fag.

Old 06-27-2005, 06:49 PM   #52
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

he thought of the insult dipshit, im not the one talkin bout jerkin it with lil boys...no gangs here
Old 06-27-2005, 06:49 PM   #53
kell16
Death of Spike Spiegel

kell16 grasshopper

Quote:
I will help you, in time
are you serious man,

why do these internet cats act like this

just cause jasper wanna be "himself" (i guess), then let him

sicka you just jump to conclusions everytime jasper says (i mean type) something to you, it's just the damn internet
Old 06-27-2005, 06:50 PM   #54
kell16
Death of Spike Spiegel

kell16 grasshopper

Quote:
he thought of the insult dipshit, im not the one talkin bout jerkin it with lil boys...no gangs here
why do i have to be a dipshit

this nigga contiues
Old 06-27-2005, 06:50 PM   #55
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Whats wrong with a little molestation? Fag.
can that question even be answered in one or 2 sentences?
Old 06-27-2005, 06:53 PM   #56
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
why do i have to be a dipshit

this nigga contiues
i told u,...i thought you were all gangin up on me an i just asked "werent u the one who said internet insults r corny"? its the internet, i take it back i guess, stay out of it.peace
Old 06-27-2005, 06:55 PM   #57
kell16
Death of Spike Spiegel

kell16 grasshopper

no i wasn't, i was tryin to point out that insulting niggas over the net is dumb as fuck, not to mention time consuming
Old 06-27-2005, 06:57 PM   #58
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*coaches Sicka on the side of the urguing ring*

"GO GET 'M CHUGGER!"

*anxiously waits to throw the towel in the ring*
Old 06-27-2005, 06:59 PM   #59
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

i dont wanna argue with u, u still seem cool, just go do somthin else, the fights over...
Old 06-27-2005, 07:01 PM   #60
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
i dont wanna argue with u, u still seem cool, just go do somthin else, the fights over...
there's your towel dickhead, peace