news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-17-2012, 04:59 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Now that wutang is uncool

do you still believe the lies they were told by black men that were too lazy to learn the truth that they believed until they reached their later to mid 30s then kinda dropped it even though they were really about it in their 20s?

I had this guy ask me where i was from, i told him nigeria, he asked me how far it was from Ghana, i said it's about a 2 hour flight (Lagos to Accra) he told me did i know i descended from kings (because of my proximity to ghana). LOL wtf, no lol. Ghana sucks dude.

but it made me wonder because he was on the verge of turning me into Killah Priests fat ass with his delusional laziness inspired revision of history based on gluing fictional black faces on to white people, cultures, ideas, and history. I think giving a revising and lazy version of history based on lies like wutang does is very dangerous to the development of black people.
I think trying to prove the egyptians were black is fucking moronic when you're not learning anything from them or even shooting to. Anything real, not that fake Stylemasterr spirit beaver yoga shit but real actual things.

Who gives a flying fuck if they were black? there are thousands of black cultures that don't need their blackness 'proven'. Why are they thrown to the side and dis-guarded while black people try to prove they're jews and greeks and egyptians. That's some slave shit bruh.

so, now that wutang isn't cool, do you still believe in this revisionist blackfacing of white achievements and cultures?

Last edited by TSA; 10-17-2012 at 05:42 AM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:03 AM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The guy was telling me about hebrews coming from ghana and shit. Here's my thing. Why do you value hebrews more than actual real ghanaians? why not learn about the real and actual ghana and its real and actual people instead of trying to use them to talk about jews. What would heebroz coming from ghana do for anyone what so ever? who cares. Because they, in their religion, feel their the chosen people? who's folk religion doesn't specify that specific group of people as special or chosen? I'm supposed to be a king because I'm a 2 hour flight away from ghana if i'm in lagos because they're heebrouz. lol 'ghana' isn't even the real ghana
Old 10-17-2012, 05:17 AM   #3
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well, far as I know, there are three traditional Igbo kingdoms in Nigeria and, if you are willing to dig back enough, you are surely related to some dynasty.

I mean, number of direct ancestors is geometrically increasing according to the number of generations... So if you go back, let's say, forty generations back (that's cca. 1000 years, not that much of time) the number of your ancestors would be 1 099 511 627 776 - which is more than the total number of humans who ever lived on the earth.

So yeah, statistically, everyone's for sure related to some royalty. Not that it matters. It's just an interesting piece of trivia.

As for the rest, I really don't think conscious brothas need to have such an inferiority complex.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffff

"so, now that wutang isn't cool, do you still believe in this revisionist blackfacing of white achievements and cultures? "

do you have the abilify...oooops...eye mean the ability to cee the truth????? before eye even waste mah fuckin time....what "blackfacing of white achievements and cultures do u speaketh of?? any example in particular? Get back to me on that

on a notha note...are you aware that the corporate european used a whitefacing of history to conquer the world?...and to this day most people believe that whitefacing...do you seriously lack the understanding and cee-ing skills to cee that in order for the world to be saved from the INEVITABLE destruction of the planet due to corporate white people ruling the planet that the myth imposed by the whitefacing of history MUST be changed????? eye mean the planet is FUCKED dude...but you are fucked too so eye understand why you problably can't cee it

furthermore what in your opinion is "cool"?

"Why do you value hebrews more than actual real ghanaians?"

finally you say something eye can actually agree with

PEACE!!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:41 AM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

saying "eye" instead of "I" and "cee" instead of "see" is really gay and annoying
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

yes ur right about being lazy and 5 percenters trying to prove gr8 random cultures are black and it makes them look bad cuz of their lazy approach. and most of the time theyre wrong but cant see it cuz of their laziness.

and if they actually studied history properly theyd see better examples of gr8 black cultures and people will take them more seriously.

eg if 5 percenters looked at early statues of gautama theyd see that hes got african features but instead they hopelessly try and prove that greeks are black.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #7
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
saying "eye" instead of "I" and "cee" instead of "see" is really gay and annoying
how is it annoying?

and how would that be gay?

do you mean happy gay or homo gay?

if you mean homo gay how would using slang english denote homosexuality?

are you aware that the most homosexuals who speak english would more than likely speak it properly using "I" and "see"?

are you aware that the people who believe that english people should rule the planet and that people must speak proper english are pretty much faggots themselves?

one last question...why are u on a Hip Hop message board saying such things????

you ceem to be more loyal to white culture than hip hop culture

get back to me on that son

in the meantime...eye speak slang english cuz eye don't believe english people have a god given right to rule the world...and eye SHIT on they fuckin language....

PEACE
Old 10-17-2012, 11:14 AM   #8
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

"yes ur right about being lazy and 5 percenters trying to prove gr8 random cultures are black and it makes them look bad cuz of their lazy approach."

how do you denote laziness with trying to prove random cultures are black????

ceems like more strawman tactics from you which is a form of laziness

how is wu tang looking bad?

wu tang has millions of fans around the planet and outer space so you just purjured yourself saying they look bad....if they looked bad they wouldn't have all those fans or even a fuckin message board dedicated to them....a message board that YOUR lazy ass frequents with your laziness

how many fans do you have???

om guessing your punk ass mom and your faggot ass dad

"and most of the time theyre wrong but cant see it cuz of their laziness."

could you give an example of where they are wrong?

"and if they actually studied history properly theyd see better examples of gr8 black cultures and people will take them more seriously."

you are on a message board dedicated to wutang.....obviously people take them seriously....if wu tang clan was in your presence physically right now eye doubt you would be saying this cowardly shit....you would problably take them seriously...its easy to talk shit behind a computer screen!!!!!!

how in your opinion should one study history properly?

"eg if 5 percenters looked at early statues of gautama theyd see that hes got african features"

5 percenters do look at statues of Buddah and cee he got african features

"but instead they hopelessly try and prove that greeks are black."

give me an example of a 5 percenter trying to prove that the greeks are black

eye have talked to so called African Americans who are southern baptist christians who went to greece and was amazed at how dark and african looking alot of the people there were

PEACE!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #9
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
yes ur right about being lazy and 5 percenters trying to prove gr8 random cultures are black and it makes them look bad cuz of their lazy approach. and most of the time theyre wrong but cant see it cuz of their laziness.

and if they actually studied history properly theyd see better examples of gr8 black cultures and people will take them more seriously.

eg if 5 percenters looked at early statues of gautama theyd see that hes got african features but instead they hopelessly try and prove that greeks are black.
fucking thank you LOL. Exactly. It's completely ridiculous. Theyre so lazy and in love with white people that they can't even in their attempt to detach themselves from white people, detach themselves from white people

their rendition of history isn't that 'the bible is bullshit' when they're trying to prove the bible is bullshit, it's 'the bible is only true if you realize that everyone in it is actually black'
this is so pathetic. There are thousands of holy lures in actual africa about actual black people, why are you trying to force yourself into a white man's narrative as if it's the only one that exists?

they're lazy and pathetic. The guy was telling me the 'black people wrote the bible'. 1. no 2. so fucking what? Your fictional black people wrote your fictional bible, do you know the amount of shit black people have written through out history in general? Should i be proud that they wrote this 'bible'? what are you implying, that do discovered a black person can write a book? Or that the only book of importance is this bullshit bible?

how can you sit here and try to prove white people are bullshit then tell me 'the romans had 5 black emperors'. The fucking fulani have black emperors alive right now, why not talk about them? because the romans were white as fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"so, now that wutang isn't cool, do you still believe in this revisionist blackfacing of white achievements and cultures? "

do you have the abilify...oooops...eye mean the ability to cee the truth????? before eye even waste mah fuckin time....what "blackfacing of white achievements and cultures do u speaketh of?? any example in particular? Get back to me on that

on a notha note...are you aware that the corporate european used a whitefacing of history to conquer the world?...and to this day most people believe that whitefacing...do you seriously lack the understanding and cee-ing skills to cee that in order for the world to be saved from the INEVITABLE destruction of the planet due to corporate white people ruling the planet that the myth imposed by the whitefacing of history MUST be changed????? eye mean the planet is FUCKED dude...but you are fucked too so eye understand why you problably can't cee it

furthermore what in your opinion is "cool"?

"Why do you value hebrews more than actual real ghanaians?"

finally you say something eye can actually agree with

PEACE!!!!!

so then why in your next post do you find greeks 'looking black' (aka not looking like scottish people because you're too dumb to actually learn how people look in the world other than black and white) so faggots in guatamala looking black and buddah looking black as moments of pride and disbelief? faggot.

Quote:
"yes ur right about being lazy and 5 percenters trying to prove gr8 random cultures are black and it makes them look bad cuz of their lazy approach."

wu tang has millions of fans around the planet and outer space so you just purjured yourself saying they look bad....if they looked bad they wouldn't have all those fans or even a fuckin message board dedicated to them....a message board that YOUR lazy ass frequents with your laziness

"and if they actually studied history properly theyd see better examples of gr8 black cultures and people will take them more seriously."

you are on a message board dedicated to wutang.....obviously people take them seriously....if wu tang clan was in your presence physically right now eye doubt you would be saying this cowardly shit....you would problably take them seriously...its easy to talk shit behind a computer screen!!!!!!

"eg if 5 percenters looked at early statues of gautama theyd see that hes got african features"

eye have talked to so called African Americans who are southern baptist christians who went to greece and was amazed at how dark and african looking alot of the people there were

PEACE!!!!!!
you're a fucking ignorant toad. 5% ers and black americans were wildly ignorant as well. You butt fuck, everyone on and around the equator has 'african features'. Only people from temprate areas excluding far east asians have staight noses. Native Americans, Europeans, Central Europeans Arabs and ppl from India. half of africa doesn't have 'african features' due to their climate (Sahel, horn of africa, east africa)

what you're calling 'black features' you butt fuck, are coastal tropical features that all coastal tropical people have. But you're too lazy to go and learn this in real life. You just make shit up because it's too hard to learn anything else.

so now you want to tell me that buddah has black features? so fucking what? he was a prophet. There are actual black prophets in africa that are 150% black, so why are you scouring the globe for the white man's 'maybes'?

Surprised that greeks looked black. Your ignorant lazy friends were surprised greeks weren't irish. dumb asses, and the greeks were wondering why all these niggers keep staring at them
Old 10-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #10
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffffff

"you're a fucking ignorant toad. 5% ers and black americans were wildly ignorant as well."

give me an example of how eye am ignorant

a true 5 percenter by defineation cannot be wildly ignorant
a 85'er or 10 could who falsefully claims to be a 5 could
defineatly be wildly ignorant...perhaps even thinks baby killing is okay

of course a black american could be ignorant

cuz the term is a oxymoran

black=God and American=theif, murderer, pedofile, woman abuser

but at the same time...you cannot deny that the most of the planet secretly or openly worships "black americans"...Gods chosen people!!!!!!!...and if they don't worship them they like sum Somalians....cursing black americans behind they back but they at the masjid in sum Sean Jean and Timbz copying the afro-american swag....

"You butt fuck"

YOU THE ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT A BUTTHOLE LOOKS LIKE....

eye have no clue

"everyone on and around the equator has 'african features'. Only people from temprate areas excluding far east asians have staight noses. Native Americans, Europeans, Central Europeans Arabs and ppl from India. half of africa doesn't have 'african features' due to their climate (Sahel, horn of africa, east africa) "

okay....true...but its quite apparent that Buddah was a certified "African"

"what you're calling 'black features' you butt fuck"

once again...how do you know what a butthole looks like??? LOL!!!!

"are coastal tropical features that all coastal tropical people have. But you're too lazy to go and learn this in real life. You just make shit up because it's too hard to learn anything else. "

Captain obvious AKA TSA.....say something we don't already know
you making no sense right now...stop poppin them abilify's and tell that lunesta butterfly to take a hike

"so now you want to tell me that buddah has black features? so fucking what?"

hey MR. Strawman Rakimkoolg brought it up not me...yeah om witchyou on that.....SO FUCKIN WHAT!!!!!

"he was a prophet. There are actual black prophets in africa that are 150% black, so why are you scouring the globe for the white man's 'maybes'?"

om not scouring the globe for shit!!!!!

"Surprised that greeks looked black. Your ignorant lazy friends were surprised greeks weren't irish. dumb asses, and the greeks were wondering why all these niggers keep staring at them"

now how does my friends saying the greeks looked black make them ignorant and lazy just by making that comment???

you do have mental problems....solve them!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 12:01 PM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nigerians worship white gods. it explains a lot about TSA's posts. LOL
Old 10-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #12
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

yup...TSA is clearly building with a white god with a lunesta butterfly flying around his head

"fucking thank you LOL. Exactly. It's completely ridiculous. Theyre so lazy and in love with white people that they can't even in their attempt to detach themselves from white people, detach themselves from white people

their rendition of history isn't that 'the bible is bullshit' when they're trying to prove the bible is bullshit, it's 'the bible is only true if you realize that everyone in it is actually black'
this is so pathetic. There are thousands of holy lures in actual africa about actual black people, why are you trying to force yourself into a white man's narrative as if it's the only one that exists?

they're lazy and pathetic. The guy was telling me the 'black people wrote the bible'. 1. no 2. so fucking what? Your fictional black people wrote your fictional bible, do you know the amount of shit black people have written through out history in general? Should i be proud that they wrote this 'bible'? what are you implying, that do discovered a black person can write a book? Or that the only book of importance is this bullshit bible? "

god dayum....3 paragraphs of nothing...congradulations

and fuck the bible and the Quran by the way....burn those scriptures

"how can you sit here and try to prove white people are bullshit then tell me 'the romans had 5 black emperors'. The fucking fulani have black emperors alive right now, why not talk about them? because the romans were white as fuck.

and????

"so then why in your next post do you find greeks 'looking black' (aka not looking like scottish people because you're too dumb to actually learn how people look in the world other than black and white) so faggots in guatamala looking black and buddah looking black as moments of pride and disbelief? faggot."

huh?????

you and rakimkoolg need to go get a hotel room and get it over with.....

both of yaw is saying absolutely nothing and throwing words like lazy up in there...

sheeesh
Old 10-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #13
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:

PEACE!!!!!!
i never mentioned wu tang clan. all the things u said about them r therefore irrelevant.

i denote laziness as in not looking thoroughly into the history of something and making many assumptions.

5 percenters are wrong about many things such as yakub (apparently hes jacob from the bible but theres no evidence or historical documents whatsoever to say hes a sicentist who practised eugenics. this version of yakub being a eugenics scientist wasnt even mentioned b4 the 20th century)

the earth is around 4.5 billion years old with a 1% margin of error not trillions of years old like 5 percenters say. theres no evidence that humans split off the moon from earth.

i also found on wikipedia that wallace fard muhammad made this statement "In his supreme wisdom teachings he explains that because they are made weak, their recessive biological nature made them more susceptible to doing evil than the original people"

this is wrong and bad science 4 a number of reasons. first of all theres no such thing as "recessive biological nature". this is cuz evolution is a totally random process with no destination or aim so it cant b progressive nor can it be called recessive. different creatures adapt to their environments. eg people might say "a slug has a recessive biological nature cuz its weaker than other animals" but this statement would b wrong cuz a slug is perfectly adapted to its environment.

also "weak" is a very vague concept hes using. it depends what type of strength hes talking about. whites r better at certain strength tests than blacks and vice versa so thats also wrong.

also he seems to think "evil" is an objective entity. its not its subjective. eg a vegetarian thinks that eating animals is bad cuz its cruel but a lion thinks eating animals is good cuz it helps the lion to survive. saying that something can become more evil is wrong.

tbh its all just a whole lot of dogma which isnt even good or believable dogma. its the kind of dogma id expect from a religion in 2000BC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jj-f45qz3k im pretty sure some of the comments on this video saying that greeks were black r frm 5 percenters.

i can tell u 4 certain that greeks today dont have negroid features and they do looktanned but not very black.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:28 PM   #14
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

actually i want to take away my statement fom earlier about gautama having negroid features. i found out gautama was from nepal and looked up nepalesse people on google images and theyve got flat noses etc. but it is a bit weird how gautama had his hair done. its curly and done in peppercorn style. but i dont think its from africans i actually think its from greeks when i found this

Quote:
PERIOD OF GRECO-BUDDHIST CULTURE

All the aesthetic style of India undergoes a transformation with the arrival of the Greeks in their territory and the formation of Hellenistic kingdoms. Alexander the Great conquered the Punjab, and in the year 205 BC Demetrious the Invincible founded the Indo-Greek kingdom in parts of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Northern India. The period of Greco-Buddhist culture ranged from the V century BC to the 7th century of the Christian Era. This culture shined especially in the Gandhara area, in which today is Pakistan, and spread throughout India. Transformations in costumes, dressing, hairstyles, painting and sculpture, were very important at that time. Classical Greek style prevailed in all aesthetic manifestations. In this period, approximately in the 1st century of the Christian Age, were produced the first anthropomorphic representations of Buddha. Before this period, Buddha was shown only through sacred symbols: the empty throne, the wheel, or the footprints. Figures of Buddha, in sculptures and reliefs, show a classical Greek figure, which is prevalent today, with wavy hair and a bun in the head crown, at the style of Apollo of the Belvedere. All this stylistic form, profoundly influenced by the Greek culture, will decrease in successive centuries: shapes will be less realistic and more symbolic, but the printing and the stamp of the style will remain by centuries until today. In the right image we can see one of the figures of Buddha, from Gandhara, of the 1st century. In the left image, a statue from Gandhara of the same age clearly shows the Indo-Greek syncretism.

http://thehistoryofthehairsworld.com/old_age_1.html

i guess buddha looks half greek half nepalese then.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #15
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

"i never mentioned wu tang clan. all the things u said about them r therefore irrelevant."

the topic of the thread=
Now that wutang is uncool

"do you still believe the lies they(wutang) were told by black men that were too lazy to learn the truth"

so even if you didn't mention them by name you agreed with what TSA AKA buttfuck said thus mentioning wutang by proxy

"i denote laziness as in not looking thoroughly into the history of something and making many assumptions."

once again....how are they making assumptions?

"5 percenters are wrong about many things such as yakub"

prove they are wrong!!!!!! you looking pretty lazy right now

"the earth is around 4.5 billion years old with a 1% margin of error not trillions of years old like 5 percenters say. theres no evidence that humans split off the moon from earth."

who says the earth is 4.5 billion years old? is that your lazy ass just quoting euoprean scientists?

"i also found on wikipedia that wallace fard muhammad made this statement "In his supreme wisdom teachings he explains that because they are made weak, their recessive biological nature made them more susceptible to doing evil than the original people""

huh?? thats not a quote...thats PARAPHRASED....find a real quote of Wallace Fard Muhammad...stop being lazy

"this is wrong and bad science 4 a number of reasons. first of all theres no such thing as "recessive biological nature". this is cuz evolution is a totally random process with no destination or aim so it cant b progressive nor can it be called recessive. different creatures adapt to their environments. eg people might say "a slug has a recessive biological nature cuz its weaker than other animals" but this statement would b wrong cuz a slug is perfectly adapted to its environment."

well...find a real quote from WD Fard and we can address this...otherwise its inadmissable

"also "weak" is a very vague concept hes using. it depends what type of strength hes talking about. whites r better at certain strength tests than blacks and vice versa so thats also wrong."

says who???

"also he seems to think "evil" is an objective entity. its not its subjective. eg a vegetarian thinks that eating animals is bad cuz its cruel but a lion thinks eating animals is good cuz it helps the lion to survive. saying that something can become more evil is wrong."

something cannot become more evil????
are u seriously saying this?

"tbh its all just a whole lot of dogma which isnt even good or believable dogma. its the kind of dogma id expect from a religion in 2000BC."

its not any more dogma that what you believe or what you spouting here at know the ledge

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jj-f45qz3k im pretty sure some of the comments on this video saying that greeks were black r frm 5 percenters."

your pretty sure???? god damn you lazy....you pretty sure???

the dude has a personal statement on his youtube channell and eye cee absolutely nowhere where he says he is a 5 percent

god damn you lazy

"i can tell u 4 certain that greeks today dont have negroid features and they do looktanned but not very black."

and??????