news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-07-2006, 01:11 AM   #346
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
out of all the corny ass "yo Mama" jokes in this thread you gonna pick me to fuck with ?
See know your looking into this too much I stated what I read off what you last left I'm not reading 10 pages of momma jokes hence the reason why I left more than half that were already posted I'm not picking a fight with you just observing and making a statement...honestly this was the first time I checked it..also I didn't mention any names
Old 04-07-2006, 01:12 AM   #347
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sicka moms is so dumb when she gave birth to sicka she ran out to the nearest bridge and threw him off - she thought the umbilical cord was a bungy rope

that dumb hamburger bitch lmao

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-07-2006 at 02:44 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:14 AM   #348
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

toilet snacks

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-12-2013 at 10:18 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:19 AM   #349
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Sunny's Mama's So Ugly That When She Was Born The Doctor Slapped Sunny's Grandma Before Slappin SUNNY'S Moms

Old 04-07-2006, 01:20 AM   #350
Catwoman

I love my mama.
Old 04-07-2006, 01:23 AM   #351
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Goddess Is Sunny's Mama!

BOOM!!- U DEAD?

Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 04-07-2006 at 01:26 AM.
Sicka than aidZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:25 AM   #352
Catwoman

I would shame myself if I was any of your mama.
Old 04-07-2006, 01:26 AM   #353
Catwoman

4 real.
Old 04-07-2006, 01:28 AM   #354
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman
4 real.
WORD,...WORD WORD, WORD TO THE BLUE BIRD WORD??

SHUT THE FUCK UP MS WINTERS
Old 04-07-2006, 01:29 AM   #355
Catwoman

Shit does not work with me amico.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:41 AM   #356
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

sunny's mama's so fat that when the casier at KFC asked her what size bucket of chicken she wanted, she said the one on the roof!
Old 04-07-2006, 02:46 AM   #357
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

sickas moms has a serious fetish for big black dick that she painted the empire state building black and sat on it and still wasn't satisfied
Old 04-07-2006, 02:50 AM   #358
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

sunnys mama's so fat when she stepped on a scale, it read "one at a time, please"
Old 04-07-2006, 02:53 AM   #359
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

sunny's mama's so fat she's got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book!
Old 04-07-2006, 03:41 AM   #360
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Yo mama so ugly I had to order paper bags wholesale

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote