news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-10-2006, 06:58 PM   #361
stak84
black girls think im sexy

stak84 grasshopper

yo moms eats hot boo boo sandwiches for thanksgiving

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
stak84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:31 AM   #362
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

SUNNY,...Yo momma like a shot gun, two cocks and she blows!

Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 04-26-2006 at 06:37 AM.
Sicka than aidZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:33 AM   #363
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

SUNNY'S mom's like a bowling ball. She get's picked up, fingered, and then thrown in the gutter.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:39 AM   #364
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

SUNNY'S momma so ugly just after she was born, her mother said, "What a treasure!" and her father said, "Yes, lets go bury it."
Old 04-26-2006, 06:40 AM   #365
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
SUNNY'S mom's like a bowling ball. She get's picked up, fingered, and then thrown in the gutter.
HAHAHAAAAHAAAAHAAA

Best momma joke ever.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:42 AM   #366
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

SUNNY'S momma so poor i saw her kickin a can down the street. i asked her what she was doin and she said movin
Old 04-26-2006, 06:46 AM   #367
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

SUNNY'S mommas so fat last she saw 90210 was on a scale.

SUNNY'S mommas so fat when god said let there be light he told her to move her fat ass out of the way.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:13 AM   #368
Funk_Dock
Wu_gambino

Funk_Dock grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Funk_Dock

Yo momma's glasses so big that when she looks at a map she sees people wavin at her!

still standin tall
Funk_Dock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:15 AM   #369
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Word Up Newbie?
Old 04-26-2006, 07:22 AM   #370
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
SUNNY'S mommas so fat last she saw 90210 was on a scale.

SUNNY'S mommas so fat when god said let there be light he told her to move her fat ass out of the way.
whahahaha lmao...

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:08 PM   #371
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

deep
Old 03-29-2009, 10:10 PM   #372
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo Mama So...............FAT, when she goes to KFC and they ask her "what size bucket?" she replies;

"The one on the roof."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:15 PM   #373
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stak84 View Post
yo moms eats hot boo boo sandwiches for thanksgiving
ahahahahahahaahaalol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:29 PM   #374
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo mama so...friendly, that whenever I go to your house she offers me freshly baked blueberry muffins.

Yo mama so...nice, that whenever I go to your house and you're not around, she offers me coffee and sits down in pleasant and amiable conversation with me.

Yo mama so...pretty, that when she kissed me on the cheek on my birthday, I felt warmth and joy in my heart.

Yo mama so...generous, that when she saw how much I loved the cardigan she knitted for you, she knitted one for me too.

Yo mama so...funny, that when we sit and watch Full House together, she always has me in stitches with her Joey impersonations.

Yo mama so...smart, that she was able to make me understand the true nature of love and friendship within the space of 5 minutes.

Yo mama so...helpful, that she gave up her own time to create exercises for me in order to boost my confidence and self esteem.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:33 PM   #375
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote