news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-29-2009, 11:55 PM   #376
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo momma is like a hardware store... 10 a screw.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 01:21 AM   #377
Mr. Muhammad
Manifestation of Allah

Mr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkey

Salaam, noel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
Yo mama so...friendly, that whenever I go to your house she offers me freshly baked blueberry muffins.

Yo mama so...nice, that whenever I go to your house and you're not around, she offers me coffee and sits down in pleasant and amiable conversation with me.

Yo mama so...pretty, that when she kissed me on the cheek on my birthday, I felt warmth and joy in my heart.

Yo mama so...generous, that when she saw how much I loved the cardigan she knitted for you, she knitted one for me too.

Yo mama so...funny, that when we sit and watch Full House together, she always has me in stitches with her Joey impersonations.

Yo mama so...smart, that she was able to make me understand the true nature of love and friendship within the space of 5 minutes.

Yo mama so...helpful, that she gave up her own time to create exercises for me in order to boost my confidence and self esteem.
You have NO IDEA how profound an effect this post had on the thread...lol...it's like "sssssssskkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...!!"... slammin the brakes on it....lol

So odd how quickly we can join in on DISRESPECTING "Mama"...but don't know how to respond to showin LOVE to "Mama".

I really appreciated this one...lol...
Mr. Muhammad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:52 AM   #378
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No problem. Just doing my part to spread the positive vibes emanating from within my being.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:47 AM   #379
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya momma so
small,
black,
and stinky...
whenever she go to the beach, cats follow her around tryna bury her in the sand

Rob vs Bob
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:20 AM   #380
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^LOLL!

skampoes left tittie is so fat it uses niagara falls as a shower to clean the nipple

Last edited by DrunkenMasta303; 03-30-2009 at 08:56 AM. Reason: elhamdella haram
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:05 AM   #381
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to T4R1K

ya momma so fat, she got her own zip code
Old 03-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #382
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ya mamma's like a shotgun. Give her a cock and she'll blow.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #383
GZAjector

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya momma went waterskiing
and got ate by a shark

i guess that make her a

topwater jig

Rob vs Bob
Old 09-22-2010, 09:14 PM   #384
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo moms is sittin here smellin my balls right now
Old 09-22-2010, 09:26 PM   #385
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Your mother is so overweight, her physician says that she should stop eating my cock.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:11 PM   #386
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

nigga u look like yo momma

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 05:00 PM   #387
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I do! thats where i get my good looks!
Old 09-24-2010, 04:41 AM   #388
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya mammy is so greedy when she goes to McDs they ask her what she DOESN'T want.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:42 PM   #389
GZAjector

i spit my drink in ya mommas face and she thanked me, because her moustache was on fire

Rob vs Bob
Old 11-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #390
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo moms smells like the worst belly button odor