news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-10-2006, 05:43 AM   #181
Strange Fruit
-Familiar Vegetable-

Strange Fruit crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Strange Fruit

No-one has understood you, but I understand you,
No-one has done justice to you, you have not done justice to yourself,
No-one but has found you imperfect, I only find no imperfection in you,

No-one but would subordinate you, I only am who will never consent to subordinate you,
I only am he who places over you no master, owner, better,
beyond what waits intrinsically in yourself.

-Walt Whitman-

Time stands still when no one understands
you and you don't quite understand yourself.
Today didn't have to be this way, tomorrow
is another day, another chance to make
things right,,,

-i.don't.remember-
Old 11-10-2006, 07:49 AM   #182
frosted592
Quebec Gold

frosted592 grasshopper

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning that's as good as they will feel for the rest of the day

Frank Sinatra
Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch
frosted592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 08:11 AM   #183
Strange Fruit
-Familiar Vegetable-

Strange Fruit crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Strange Fruit

^^ lol cute.

"We were young and dumb back then. Taking up our righteous cause, without thinking about what was going to happen months or even days down the line. There was a war going on, and the 60s couldn't last forever. After the opening moments, when we realized that we weren't going to get taken out anytime soon, things started to change. We figured out that the only way we were going to change the establishment was from the inside out."

-dunno. it's just fucking powerful-
Old 11-11-2006, 04:38 PM   #184
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

I.M.M.O.B.I.L.A.R.I.T.Y.

I
Master
My
Opponents
By
Instilling
Loyalty
And
Respect
In
The
Youngsters

-Raekwon.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 06:19 AM   #185
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Doublethink is an un-ending series of victories over your own memory-reality control, to know and not to know to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaniously two opinions, which cancel out, knowing them too be totally contradictary
and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic to repureate (sp)
morality while laying claim too it...

george orwell.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:20 AM   #186
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"THE IDEAL TYRANNY IS THAT WHICH IS IGNORANTLY SELF-ADMISTERED BY ITS VICTIMS. THE MOST PERFECT SLAVES ARE, THEREFORE, THOSE WHICH BLISSFULLY AND UNAWAREDLY ENSLAVE THEMSELVES."

this is one of my all time fave quotes

"AT A TIME OF UNIVERSAL DECEIT, TELLING THE TRUTH IS A REVOLUTINARY ACT." George Orwell

"MOST PEOPLE PREFER TO BELIEVE THAT THEIR LEADERS ARE JUST AND FAIR, EVEN IN THE FACE OF EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY, BECAUSE ONCE A CITIZEN ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE GOVERNMENT UNDER WHICH HE LIVES IS LYING AND CORRUPT, THE CITIZEN HAS TO CHOOSE WHAT HE OR SHE WILL DO ABOUT IT. TO TAKE ACTION IN THE FACE OF CORRUPT GOVERNMENT ENTAILS RISKS OF HARM TO LIFE AND LOVED ONES. TO CHOOSE TO DO NOTHING IS TO SURRENDER ONE'S SELF-IMAGE OF STANDING FOR PRINCIPLES. MOST PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO MAKE THAT CHOICE. HENCE, PROPAGANDA IS NOT DESIGNED TO FOOL THE CRITICAL THINKER BUT ONLY TO GIVE MORAL COWARDS AN EXCUSE NOT TO THINK AT ALL." Michael Rivero

"A TRUTH'S INITIAL COMMOTION IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO HOW DEAPLY THE LIE WAS BELIEVED. IT IT WASN'T THE WORLD'S BEING ROUND THAT AGITATED PEOPLE, BUT THAT THE WORLD WASN'T FLAT. WHEN A WELL-PACKAGED WEB OF LIES HAS BEEN SOLD GRADUALLY TO THE MASSES OVER GENERATIONS, THE TRUTH WILL SEEM UTTERLY PREPOSTEROUS AND ITS SPEAKER A RAVING LUNATIC." Dresden James

Peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 11-15-2006 at 05:23 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:36 AM   #187
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

dope shit Soul and oh so true.

keep watching the mental slave is apparent when they present themselves

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by Visionz; 11-15-2006 at 06:05 AM.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:23 PM   #188
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -
-- Plato

So how do wise fools freak it ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:29 PM   #189
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Luna View Post
Ya don't know what ya got till it's gone - Janet
That was actually a Joni Mitchell song from 1970 called "Big Yellow Taxi"

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:30 PM   #190
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

"The wrong two Beatles died first" George Carlin

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:13 AM   #191
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

"Brilliant people talk about ideas,
average people talk about things,
small people talk about each other."

?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 12-04-2006, 08:25 AM   #192
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

what if the idea wasnt at all brilliant? in fact counterproductive and destructive.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:51 PM   #193
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas.
I'm frightened of the old ones.
John Cage (1912 - 1992) ~ US composer, poet, essayist, painter, pianist

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:22 PM   #194
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." President Dwight D. Eisenhower April 16, 1953

[Cost of war counter]

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:38 PM   #195
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai View Post
what if the idea wasnt at all brilliant? in fact counterproductive and destructive.

what idea ?
don't be scurdd