news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-03-2006, 06:14 PM   #61
Damo_Suzuki

Damo_Suzuki grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Damo_Suzuki

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein
Damo_Suzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:36 PM   #62
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"is this real magic mommy?"
"it is if you want it to be"
- my sister talking to my niece today, waving a wand

"The Way of the Samurai is in desperateness. Ten men or more cannot kill such a man. Common sense will not accomplish great things. Simply become insane and desperate."
Old 04-04-2006, 12:21 AM   #63
ElusiveFugitive
Yamabushi

ElusiveFugitive grasshopper

If one is born into a prominent family that goes back for generations, it is sufficient to deeply consider the matter of obligation to one's ancestors, to lay down one's body and mind, and to earnestly esteem one's master. It is further good fortune if, more than this, one has wisdom and talent and can use them appropriately.
But even a person who is good for nothing and exceedingly clumsy will be a reliable retainer if only he has the determination to think earnestly of his master. Having only wisdom and talent is the lowest tier of usefulness.

(The Hagakure - Tsunetomo Yamamoto)
ElusiveFugitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 10:32 PM   #64
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THROUGH MEN OF STRANGE TONGUES AND THROUGH THE LIPS OF FOREIGNERS I WILL SPEAK TO THIS PEOPLE BUT EVEN THEN THEY WILL NOT LISTEN TO ME-FROM THE BOOK OF 1 CORINTHIANS

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:55 AM   #65
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

" Out of this modern civilization economic royalists carved new dynasties. New kingdoms were built
upon concentration of control over material things. Through new uses of corporations, banks and
securities, new machinery of industry and agriculture, of labor and capital - all undreamed of by the
founding fathers - the whole structure of modern life was impressed into this royal service. These
economic royalists complain that we seek to overthrow the institutions of America. What they really
complain of is that we seek to take away their power. Our allegiance to American institutions requires
the overthrow of this kind of power. In vain they seek to hide behind the flag and the Constitution. In
their blindness they forget what the flag and the Constitution stand for. "
- Franklin Delano
Roosevelt speech in Philadelphia on June 27, 1936

" There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their
servitude and producing dictatorships without tears, so to speak. Producing a kind of painless
concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from
them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel -- by
propaganda, brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods; and this seems to
be the final revolution. "
- Aldous Huxley, "The Final Revolution", 1959

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:56 AM   #66
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

" Every child is our child. "
- Motto of the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). (LOL @ this motto)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-19-2006, 10:28 AM   #67
Årcane

Årcane grasshopper

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks just to say something." ~Confucius

"I dont know what weapons World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." ~Albert Einstein

"The scribbles of a lunatic and the formulas of a genius are often indistinguishable" ~Camilus

"Revolution is the anti-thesis to oppression." ~Immortal Technique

"The rebel army is in reality, the people in disguise." ~Camilo Cienfuegos

"Knowledge is the basic foundation of all things in creation" ~RZA

I got proverbs memorized for daaaaayz. I' ll be back to post more.

Arcamilus
Årcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:32 AM   #68
Årcane

Årcane grasshopper

"How can I put it?
Life is like video footage,
hard to edit,
directors, that never understood it."
~ RZA

and my sig too.....
Old 04-19-2006, 10:37 AM   #69
Årcane

Årcane grasshopper

"Who cares about laser vision or whatever, Science is man's best power."
~Camilus
Old 04-19-2006, 10:42 AM   #70
sweet sista

sweet sista grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MALCOLM X
To have once been a criminal is no disgrace. To remain a criminal is the disgrace.
that's not only deep, it's also practical.
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:54 AM   #71
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"
Arafat
Old 04-19-2006, 10:56 AM   #72
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

there are many obsticles in life but only one oppressor...yourself.

-mine
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 12:35 PM   #73
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

one of my ownz

the mind is best used like a parachute

OPEN

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-19-2006, 01:00 PM   #74
MoT

MoT grasshopper

^^good quote and the second part of your sig is very True

Mind over Matter --> Mind is what matters

"death is the engine that moves history forward" - Chi Haotian
Old 04-19-2006, 01:07 PM   #75
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

when you take that bus..... you get there.