news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-09-2006, 11:34 PM   #16
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
Jasper1134 vbmenu_register("postmenu_356756", true);

right...never again can jasper say anythings gay ........shit look where he lives

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:59 PM   #17
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

I seem to be missing everybody when it comes to tryin to play so what I'll do is send a request add everyone to my list that posted their names on here. Maybe then I'll be able to get down wit ya'll
Old 04-12-2006, 04:45 AM   #18
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
Shooting lazer zappy guns at aliens, what the fuck is wrong with you people. I'd rather play Bubble Bobble.
i have seen you TYPE this before. you realy have hate for something that doesnt concern you dont you. tormented at a nintendo as a child im guessing. maybe fingered ? plus not all the guns are lazer zappy things.
*nerdy "durr" face on*

im good when ever you guys are just inform me a day or two in advance im not on here and x-box at the same time. for refrence its 7:40pm here now so check this post time compared to yours - im not waking up at 2am with chinky eyes and the lights on try'na scope some fools on a large map i wake and bake most mournings :P~~

im at 15 at the moment. only had live for a month or two. still getting use to lag when you pick up weapons. in the real game its institanious - live its a good second so u dont know if you picked it up (nit picking) but its diffrent to lan'ing with my mates x-box's

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 05:16 AM   #19
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

As a matter of fact I've said it before. I have an Xbox 360, but I hate Halo. I just bought the 360 to play DOA4 and StreetFighter super turbo mega hyper fighting on the arcade. I'm also awaiting a new Banjo Kazooie game now that RARE is owned by Microsoft.

My all time favourite game has to be Deus Ex. I can't imagine anyone played that game as much as I did. There will never be a game that good. No Halo.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:15 PM   #20
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

nerds

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 03:28 PM   #21
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO
nerds
i just practise on halo for the real life gun fights.........*brushes shoulders*

Old 04-21-2006, 09:07 PM   #22
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

i suggest everyone who wants to enter should get on at the same time say around a few hours ago from this post one day/night