news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-30-2006, 02:51 PM   #1
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle
Post Xbox 360

Yo , Im think of gettin the new xbox 360 , eny gd ???
Old 04-01-2006, 12:15 PM   #2
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

Ofcourse its good, still not many good games out for it though. Also if you buy it, buy the xbox360 with harddrive. Cause some games dont play without one.

If you know you will like games like this:
Dead or Alive 4
Project Gotham Racing 3
Tomb Raider
Ghost Recon

having a xbox would make u a happy man at this moment.

Last edited by Wu-Tality; 04-01-2006 at 12:23 PM.
Wu-Tality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 05:27 PM   #3
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

Ghost Recon iz cool , just got in on ps2
Old 04-04-2006, 04:54 AM   #4
Shyheim69

Shyheim69 grasshopper

i got mine on launch date and its the sickest system. dont listen to all that bullshit bout overheating. mines has worked perfect since day 1.

these are a list games you gotta get for the 360

Call Of Duty 2
NBA2k6
Ghost RECON
Farcry Predator
NFS MW
Shyheim69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 05:51 AM   #5
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whats the GR like is it like the first one or the second(shitter IMO)one

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 03:29 PM   #6
Shyheim69

Shyheim69 grasshopper

its shits on both of em. The graphics and the gameplay are both amazing. they make it so u use every button on the controller. Game is kinda hard though. But when u do finish it u actually feel like you accomplished something. not like king kong where you can finish it so easy or call of duty. Its prolly the best game on the 360.

i hear oblivion is really good too. but im just not into those kinda games
Shyheim69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 11:08 PM   #7
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

I got the 360 when it first came out which was kind of useless since there wasnt shit for games. But yea get it man! There is good games now.
Old 04-06-2006, 08:54 PM   #8
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

i think ima wait for the ps3.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:53 PM   #9
MixedGenetix
Black Cipher Style

MixedGenetix grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to MixedGenetix Send a message via AIM to MixedGenetix Send a message via MSN to MixedGenetix Send a message via Yahoo to MixedGenetix

If I was you I'd wait a few months. The first generation of any new technology is always the shittiest. This has been proven many times with game consoles, for example when they released the first PS2 it had a faulty drive that always fucked up and the 1st gen X-Box broke down easily.

I've heard the first 360's are really buggy, but otherwise the system is the shit. I'd give the devs more time to develop it, and buy later. Thats just me though. (Theres not enough games out yet to be that eager to buy it now anyway).
-X.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:12 PM   #10
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedGenetix
If I was you I'd wait a few months. The first generation of any new technology is always the shittiest. This has been proven many times with game consoles, for example when they released the first PS2 it had a faulty drive that always fucked up and the 1st gen X-Box broke down easily.

I've heard the first 360's are really buggy, but otherwise the system is the shit. I'd give the devs more time to develop it, and buy later. Thats just me though. (Theres not enough games out yet to be that eager to buy it now anyway).
-X.
It's obvious that you do not have an xbox360. There are plenty of good games out right now. First off, what he said about it being buggy is true. All systems during their launch period will have problems. However, a very small amount of systems have bugs. I have one, and it works fine.

Call of duty 2 is a must have, the patch is fixed so the online is way better than before. Burnout revenge is much better that the xbox version. It feels like a new game. Oblivion is excellent. Dead or Alive 4 is awesome, and my personal favorite Condemned. There are alot of good games right now. There are a total of 26 games for the 360. that is enough to pick three really good games. (except Perfect Dark Zero, it was a let down). So, if you see one, get it cause the system rocks. My friend bought a used one, hardrive and everything, and it works fine. He paid $350 at some videogame store call St. Marks Games in Manhattan on St. Marks. Maybe they have more, he said they were selling xbox360 there.

Anyway, the point is is that it is a good system and Im looking forward to both the revo and the PS3.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 09:17 PM   #11
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Oh shit, I forgot to mention ghost recon and battlefield 2, those are def. the best games on it right now, and farcry insincts 2. Its really good. Tomb Raider looks awesome and the demo is off the chain. BTW, you can download demos for free over xbox live. C'mon you gonna tell me that shit aint hot? Plus updates, and trailers, and arcade games.

Street Fighter 2 hyper next week, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 the end of this month.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 04:53 AM   #12
MasterKillahP

MasterKillahP grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to MasterKillahP

Imma wait for PS3 because that is going to murder xbox360 and rape it sideways but i hope im not wrong cuz Sony,Microsoft aint nothing to fuck with hahaha

I'll fuckin I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit Right? Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like Tsssssssssssssssss
MasterKillahP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 04:47 PM   #13
Claustrofobic
Knowing the Ledge

Claustrofobic crouching tiger

Im getting it too soon, y'all got it all wrong about which games to get. Most games are weak for the 360 at the mo', I suggest you cop Oblivion and Saint's Row to begin with, check out these screens baby

Saints Row

Oblivion