news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-13-2005, 10:00 PM   #1
Tko

Tko grasshopper
Question Where's the updates?

I come here mainly for the news on the clan but there hasn't been shit lately. My question is dose this site only give news about the moves the whole clan is making or dose it give a heads up on what the clan members are doing like before it went down?
Tko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 10:01 PM   #2
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Where's the updates?

yeah, no webmaster...so updates are rare right now.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 10:25 PM   #3
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tigerLordReveal crouching tiger

As I stated on another thread, My only beef with RZA is this site's management. What's really hood with that duke? No disrespect to Cilva, but this man aint doin nothin for this site. I love Cilva's beats and everything but damn, people look to this site for the latest updates on their favorite group and they get nothing. As a result, all u see is a bunch of threads where people who all love Wu-Tang talk shit to each other and disrespect each other because they have nothing good to talk about such as updates and the like. I visit the Corp whenever I can to show support to my fellow Gods but whatever the beef with ya'll and ChamberMisik (if there is a beef), I don't care about. But I would say one thing: Chamber Musik never slack on their updates. They even have their own radio show. Even a brand new site called Wuforever has daily updates and has a huge picture gallery & interview gallery. They're even adding Wu videos to their site. The old WutangCorp (with Jordi) HAD all these things combined. Now the only thing The Corp has is a great forum, but again, even that is used by fellow Wu supporters to gossip & argue like BITCHES.
By the way: Yea yea, I know "RZA is OK".
Old 07-13-2005, 10:28 PM   #4
Godess
Banned

Godess grasshopper

Good question..
Godess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 04:54 AM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whats that wuforever link?
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 05:00 AM   #6
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
yeah, no webmaster...so updates are rare right now.
True that
Old 07-14-2005, 05:00 AM   #7
wilson177

wilson177 grasshopper

Yea they really let their true fans down.. these are the cats buyin a mixtape for that one Raekwon track and shit....... supportin Wu and shit when most "rap" fans couldnt give 2 shits... and we basically get shit on... i try not 2 hate on them i know they got shit goin on but DAMN.... when do u become 2 busy 2 satisfy the people that made u rich?

I'll shut up now but thats the fuckin truth right there
wilson177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 05:47 AM   #8
Welshkillabee
WelshKillaBee

Welshkillabee grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordReveal
As I stated on another thread, My only beef with RZA is this site's management. What's really hood with that duke? No disrespect to Cilva, but this man aint doin nothin for this site. I love Cilva's beats and everything but damn, people look to this site for the latest updates on their favorite group and they get nothing. As a result, all u see is a bunch of threads where people who all love Wu-Tang talk shit to each other and disrespect each other because they have nothing good to talk about such as updates and the like. I visit the Corp whenever I can to show support to my fellow Gods but whatever the beef with ya'll and ChamberMisik (if there is a beef), I don't care about. But I would say one thing: Chamber Musik never slack on their updates. They even have their own radio show. Even a brand new site called Wuforever has daily updates and has a huge picture gallery & interview gallery. They're even adding Wu videos to their site. The old WutangCorp (with Jordi) HAD all these things combined. Now the only thing The Corp has is a great forum, but again, even that is used by fellow Wu supporters to gossip & argue like BITCHES.
By the way: Yea yea, I know "RZA is OK".
You are so right yeah RZA is OK but damn this site is official and the news front page hardly gets updated when Math's new album (and Streetlife and P Sunn) They shoulda had the front page like features about the album an shit or even interviews.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:55 PM   #9
Tko

Tko grasshopper
Thumbs down Re: Where's the updates?

That's sad how the news has to come from other sources rather than "offical".

That's the type of shit that starts rumors becuse though the other's might have good fast news their shit still isn't "offical"

Only news we've gotten since the crop came back was some fucked up hint that had me wasting my time watching a show I didn't want to see.

There hasn't even be a mention about Rae and Ghost bieng at Rock the Bells 3, that update would take 3 sentences and 5 min of time but the shit still hasn't been done.

The corp needs to stay on it's toes
Tko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 11:58 PM   #10
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

This the main site main, this the site that suppose to support the Wu. We got other sites like wuforever, Chambermuzik etc who put out new info everyday main.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 12:06 AM   #11
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Now we have to get are updates from newspaper.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 12:08 AM   #12
Godess
Banned

Godess grasshopper

Zoek het maar uit.
Godess is offline   Reply With Quote