news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 04-01-2006, 09:43 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default huge sigs

how come u guys have these mad strict rules about sigs, and there is still people breaking the rules? ya deleted mine mad quick but leave some of these chump's sigs on still, wtf?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:45 PM   #2
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

start snitchin then... and ill delete the oversized sigs

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:47 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol thats the thing....im not 50 cent (lol) u cant tell me u dont be seein people wit big sigs
Old 04-01-2006, 09:56 PM   #4
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the more people snitch the better

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:11 PM   #5
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

when i see em i PM them and ask them to change.. usually i give em a day or so. i havent had any problems yet.. but i dont venture out into alot of the boards so i dont see them all.

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 09:53 AM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just thinking, 36 doesnt your sig have more then 4 lines of text. not wanting to start anything....but the rules should apply for all me thinks.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 12:48 AM   #7
WuTangWarrior
Shittin on E-Gangstas

WuTangWarrior grasshopper

yeah man i had to delete my sig and now im too lazy to make another lol, but i respect the rules, just that i want em to be enforced on EVERYONE nahmean

WuTangWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 12:52 AM   #8
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

I'll snitch for you mods! i'll be a rat and i'll eat all the cockcheese you ask me to! just dont ban me plZ
Old 04-05-2006, 11:52 AM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

snitch #1: username = "36chambers"
violation = an image + more then 4 lines of text.

Old 04-05-2006, 01:31 PM   #10
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illstatiq.
snitch #1: username = "36chambers"
violation = an image + more then 4 lines of text.
LMAO
That's right illstatiq! Down with collaborators, fuck tha police!
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 02:13 PM   #11
Longbongcilvaringz

he still hasnt changed it. should get one of the other mods to go incognito.

Old 04-09-2006, 03:03 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

hu think his is bad? check some of the other mods (wadedynamite, bigben)
Old 04-09-2006, 03:51 PM   #13
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Well mine got deleted without notice, now I have no way of recovering my sig, I dont have it saved so I lost it for good.
Old 04-09-2006, 04:41 PM   #14
damaja
PRODIGAL SUN

damaja sitting duck

I don't want to see 3 pages of sigs.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:13 AM   #15
Vernakular

i tried to use this as my sig and it said it was too big