news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-11-2006, 07:23 PM   #136
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

shit im feenin for some weed right now, laff

yea us central jersey cats consider areas like voorhees and cherry hill boring as hell. Thats too slow for us, we always on that fast paced shit.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 08:09 PM   #137
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

i know i know, its just everyone down here says that they're "fiending" and for some reason it bugs me, and theyre talking about green too when they say it i just think it's kind of silly cause thats not what the word means you know...if you've seen someone fiend before you know nobody can act like that for tree, and beleive me i'm a big lover of the tree and i never have acted like that

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:57 PM   #138
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

Tek - do you believe there should be a moral responsibility to the affluent (not corrupted, but intelligent enough and with good enough opportunities to make good amounts of money) of any race or nation to be generous and help the poor of any race or nation? if there should be a said responsibility, why is that idea just an idea?.. plain old human selfishness & ignorance? or is it the republican white devil using capitalism as a way to purposely suppress specifically the blacks in society ()

also, - coming from the streets as i believe you did, what advice would you have to the kids living the street life that you used to live? basically what work can be done to improve this fucked up situation?

peace for the wisdom your passing on and openess to questions i got alotta respect for that.

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:41 PM   #139
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I dunno if you can't feen for weed, but I hear that shit. People ARE just selfish. I think that's when you know you have a problem. If you feen for weed, you obviously have something wrong with you and you really just crave that pick-me-up. That's all weed is. I smoke weed to play NBA Live Online. I smoke weed to hit up some hour long cyphers with my boys. I smoke weed to watch some entertaining TV. Weed to me is more like "fries with that", it ain't my entire meal. I get blazed just to relax and stimulate a little easier. If I ever get to the point that I need weed, I'll just give it up and go to crack because that's where it seems like you're heading if you 'feen weed'.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:28 AM   #140
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

tek was feenin in county u know it.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:31 AM   #141
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Hah, peeps on over an ounce a week are ratty fuckers if they're not smokin a doob, rolling one or have just finished one.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 02:47 PM   #142
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

i know lots of guys smokin an ounce or two a week just to keep their mind alive or life worth living.. and the only fiending for weed ive seen is when its laced with some next chemical shit, i stay away from that death trap tho... its all about straight backyard sess, keeps you eating, thinking and doesnt burn you the fuck out 20 minutes after blazing

peace

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 02:55 PM   #143
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

ive done weeds evil cousin coke before, and honestly, i really don't see how people get addicted to that shit, i can't beleive how people fiene so hard for that, its really nothing special at all...i would NEVER pay for that shit. people are crazy....i dont know what its like to fiene, but ive never hit the pipe or done dope eather...

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:09 PM   #144
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo,this is the realest thread i have ever read on here,good stuff tecnikeles

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:43 PM   #145
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I dunno if you can't feen for weed, but I hear that shit. People ARE just selfish. I think that's when you know you have a problem. If you feen for weed, you obviously have something wrong with you and you really just crave that pick-me-up. That's all weed is. I smoke weed to play NBA Live Online. I smoke weed to hit up some hour long cyphers with my boys. I smoke weed to watch some entertaining TV. Weed to me is more like "fries with that", it ain't my entire meal. I get blazed just to relax and stimulate a little easier. If I ever get to the point that I need weed, I'll just give it up and go to crack because that's where it seems like you're heading if you 'feen weed'.
Thats probably the most sensible thing Ive heard in a minute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:47 AM   #146
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
ive done weeds evil cousin coke before, and honestly, i really don't see how people get addicted to that shit, i can't beleive how people fiene so hard for that, its really nothing special at all...i would NEVER pay for that shit. people are crazy....i dont know what its like to fiene, but ive never hit the pipe or done dope eather...

okay.....from your own statement you said you have done coke before.....and by doing the Knowledge on your statement you have only snorted it, BIG, BIG, BIG difference from doing cook up or "crack" as it is commonlly called, and honestly unless you have been there you will never know what it is like to "fein", I am not encouraging you dto do so either, all I am sayin is that maybe it is not for you to "get" why people "fein" for coke..................

oh yea be careful what you say you will never do cause it just might happen.......

I speak from experience. I remember when "crack" first came on the scene trust me is was/is a nightmare and it has and still is ruining households especially in the inner cities.......

be glad that you have the strength to ward off temptation from other drugs......

peace

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:22 AM   #147
Marvin
Banned

Marvin grasshopper

Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:20 PM   #148
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo Tek, I read parts the thread and fuck, you are on some deep shit. 99% of people refuse to think that way. So that's first what I gotta ask - WHY people refuse to think? Why do they waste their intellectual possibilities - cause every1 got some - and why do they let everyone influence their minds and change their views knawI'msayin?

Second question is: you are smart, you read a lot and know a lot, so why are you still on coke dealing?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote