news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-06-2006, 11:13 PM   #16
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by dif de la rev
selling the streets as a paradise where dreams and fantasies can come true is like dishing cruel and unusual punishment on those who end up getting the penal sytem branded on them. all the drugs and bling and i see another generation living on those misgivings. if you preach that hood shit, keep it real.

remember that juvenile video for 'ha'. that's the ghetto streets. no glam.totally inhumane.
Did you read the posts so far?

Ain't nothing glamorous

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:30 PM   #17
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
What's the street value of a pound of regular o' weed in New Jeruz.....................not the super chronic- but just that shit that get's you high- that regular shit
When you talking about budha, it matters what the quality of it is. If you talking that boo boo(That dirty brown shit), Some mids(That arizona green dirt),Some dro, or that piff(That Good Shit).

You can rock with a pound of that boo boo for like, 400 dollars. A pound of ariz for 1200-1400 dollars. A pound of dro for like, 3500-4000 dollars. A pound of piff for 5000-5500 dollars.

Idk if the cost of weed is different over here due to inflation and shit, I do know the cost of living in Jersey in the tri-state area (Right next to NYC) is alot more money than most places. A one bedroom apartment will cost you like 750$ for rent, but mininum wage is still 5.35$ an hour. A gallon of milk, 3.50, cigarettes 6.90-7.25$, car insurance - lets just say due to Newark and the car jacking rate it's outrageous.

Just to give yall an example of some other prices out here.

Quote:
Is the New Jersey protrayed in the show "Sopranos"-- does it show a real side of Jersey?
Hell fucking no.

The last "Mafioso" Person I seen in New Jersey was our corrupt mayor back in the mid 90's. Every single Mayor my city had dwelved heavily into corruption, and about 2-3 of them actually have been arrested and sent to prison, for various corrupt political methods. Other than that, the Mafia no longer exists in New Jersey, they probably do but they have no power left. I'm afraid the only way for you to see the real side of New Jersey is to come down here for yourself. Go through Newark, go through Jersey City, go through Paterson, Passaiic, Trenton, Camden, Irvington, East Orange, Union City, West New York, and many other cities that I can't think of right now, you'll see what I'm talking about. If you ever seen the video Ghetto by Akon they had parts of Newark shot in that video, I believe it was the parts with the boarded up houses with the grafitti all over them.

Old 04-07-2006, 01:27 AM   #18
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is an interesting thread I will comment later it is too late for me to be thinking hard.....

lol

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 02:41 AM   #19
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Tek- Did you know you guys are paying crack head prices for weed over there?

How much is an exstacy pill- one pill?

Thinking in grams- how many grams can you get to a 10 sack of green buds? not the super shit- just the regular o' shit every one with 5 on it is smokin?

How much does a case(24 cans) of Natural Ice Beer go for?

How much is a 40oz. of 211 steel reserve??

Is there like a buttload of gangs at your old high school?

How much does one microdot go for in New Jerz-

What's the ratio of women to men?

What's with your name- Tek Nickel styles? Are related to 50 cent? Did Ghostface finally cash him in and make change, and that's how you came about?

How much does a handgun go for on the street? Not a sub machine gun- or any thing like that, just handguns in general- no Wal-Mart prices please.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:53 AM   #20
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
Tek- Did you know you guys are paying crack head prices for weed over there?
Not if you look at the difference in our economy, I'm not speaking on prices I would get, I'm speaking on prices they would sell for.

Quote:
How much is an exstacy pill- one pill?
20$

Quote:
Thinking in grams- how many grams can you get to a 10 sack of green buds? not the super shit- just the regular o' shit every one with 5 on it is smokin?
.5, but in areas outside of cities your grams can go as low as .3 (It's stifling)

Quote:
How much does a case(24 cans) of Natural Ice Beer go for?
9 dollars (My personal favorite beer hands down)

Quote:
How much is a 40oz. of 211 steel reserve??
2.50, other popular 40's, O.E.'s, St Ides, and King Cobras all in the price range of 2-3$

Quote:
Is there like a buttload of gangs at your old high school?
Some cities rep gangs, we don't really rep gangs we rep sections and blocks, every block got beef with every block, if I'm from 26th st I aint gonna be chillin with niggaz from 39th st and vice versa, and if I take a trip to 60th street I'll be taking another one to the hospital. Back in the 90's Latin Kings ran this whole city though, being that we have a 99.2% latino population, nowadays we got some gunnabe bloods flooding the area, because they just tore the projects down in Jersey City, so they migrating into the outerlying areas.

Some other gangs around here, Nietas, Zulu Nation, DDP(Dominicans Don't Play) 'they really don't', UTZ(Uptown Zoo), 60th St Cats, MTC, MS-13... some other ones I can't think of.

But we aint that flooded with super gangs

Quote:
How much does one microdot go for in New Jerz-
We don't have that in heavy supply out here, the most popular drug out in Jersey right now hands down is Dip, it's making everybody fuckin crazy, we got kids getting rowdy off that BD and killing they best friends.

Quote:
What's the ratio of women to men?
Once again depends on the city you in

Quote:
What's with your name- Tek Nickel styles? Are related to 50 cent? Did Ghostface finally cash him in and make change, and that's how you came about?
Break it down fam, Teknickel Stylez, has nothing to do with currency.

Quote:
How much does a handgun go for on the street? Not a sub machine gun- or any thing like that, just handguns in general- no Wal-Mart prices please.
Walmarts in jersey don't sell guns, the most popular hand guns on the street are 22.'s and 38.'s, 22.'s becuase they are so easily concealed, and 38.'s because the shell case stays inside the barrel so it makes it harder to trace, older cats tend to use 38.'s, they both go from 100-150$.

Thanks for keepin me busy CC lol

Last edited by TeknicelStylez; 04-07-2006 at 02:57 AM.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:26 AM   #21
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tek what part of New Jerz you from?

Old 04-07-2006, 03:28 AM   #22
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

I'm from everywhere in Jersey, I've been bouncing from home to home since I was about 9-10. I mostly reside in Hudson County - Jersey City area though.

Old 04-07-2006, 03:30 AM   #23
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

oh ok...

I have friends from the Bricks....

Prince st.
13 th street

them Newark cats are straight zoned out...

Old 04-07-2006, 03:33 AM   #24
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Yea they on some GIMME THAT shit, I know cats from North Newark, Davenport, Mt Prospect, Kings Court etc..., and a couple cats from south newark but thats like a war zone so I tend to stray away from there unless it's necessary.

P-Noid from the corps from Bloomfield Ave, we gon meet up real soon.

Old 04-07-2006, 09:41 AM   #25
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Not if you look at the difference in our economy, I'm not speaking on prices I would get, I'm speaking on prices they would sell for.
Fair enough, I was asking what a pound- a whole pound sells for- I can figure out the rest with the gram size you gave me.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:43 AM   #26
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

You trying to start up a biz out here or something CC, let me find out you closing in on jersey lol.

Old 04-07-2006, 01:25 PM   #27
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
You trying to start up a biz out here or something CC, let me find out you closing in on jersey lol.
Just curious- it's a serious question.

Some places weed is dirt cheap others, expensive, so it's best to know the region.
Old 04-07-2006, 06:54 PM   #28
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

No doubt

Old 04-08-2006, 01:08 AM   #29
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

do you think that if someone was really determined to stay out of that shit, and to go through school, and try to go to college, and do their hardest to get out of that as far as possible, they could?
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 01:49 AM   #30
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz
do you think that if someone was really determined to stay out of that shit, and to go through school, and try to go to college, and do their hardest to get out of that as far as possible, they could?
It's like this, alot of people look at it like, well why don't they just go to school? Why don't they just work? Alot of times you don't have that option and say "FUCK THAT I'M JUST GOING TO GO TO SCHOOL, BE A GOOD STUDENT, AND GO TO COLLEGE". Shit is real in the field, problems don't go away with hardwork, them shits be bangin at your front door all day. How the fuck am I going to concentrate on school when I'm a 13 year old child that hasn't eaten in 3 days. Education is supposedly fundamental, they telling me it builds a strong future, what about now? It's easy to imagine that you know whats best for yourself in the future, but when your presents fucked up it's hard to think ahead. When you at the end of a tunnel it's hard to see the light.

Let me explain the quality of the school institutes in these areas. They are more like a prison than an actual place for learning. Metal detectors all over the front doors, strict ID checks, announcements telling you that ID's make sure kids from a rival city don't come in and start problems, because last year a kid got stabbed in the neck during an assembly by some cats from West New York. Imagine trying to learn in a class with 50 students (I'm not exagerating) some kid's aint even have a place to sit, or we had to share text books.The teachers constantly tell you you're stupid and you're never going to amount to anything.

When I was a freshman our english teacher asked some kid for a hall pass by placing his hand on his shoulder, the kid (actually he was like 20) turned around a punched the teacher in the face. Shattered his jaw and other facial bones, so our teacher was out for like 5 months. That whole period of time we just sat around and played C-Lo, or quarters.

At home ain't nobody pushing me to do my responsibilities, my pops is a drug addict and my moms at work all day. She don't even know if I'm at school or not, she don't know if I'm alive or dead, doing my homework or selling drugs. It's not her fault either she's working 2 jobs just to pay the rent and barely feed us.

I just wanted to give you an example of what it's like. To answer your question, yes it's possible to accomplish these goals in life, but it's rare and few that you find your way out this intricate maze they placed us in. Even if you do get out, is it the answer to your problem... no. Because no matter how far you move away from the hood, it's still going to be there, your people are still going to be suffering. There will be thousands upon thousands of more innocent chidlren that will grow up with the same bullshit you grew up with, and at the end of the day, I don't think I can just kick back in my little suburban 2 family house like shits all good while posessing the knowledge that areas like that exist in this world.