news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-12-2006, 12:35 PM   #46
Vernakular

tek ru homeless dude? Cuz im gettin mixed feelings ,i do have a home, i dont anymore, but its cool ur informin this shit keep doin what u do homie
Old 04-12-2006, 01:30 PM   #47
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

LOL

If I was homeless I wouldn't be posting right now, but yea this is sort of like a temporary home because ever since I was like 12 the most time I stayed in one house was like 8 months.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:26 PM   #48
Ke$ha

Ke$ha grasshopper

Do you have any friends (Im not speaking of homeboys and buddies who u can just chill with, mean friend as a brother,the one who can back you up in any situation,the one who you truly can call 2nd person in the world after yourself) ? I mean with that kind of moral disposition i think person can flow thru 3 extensions 1 - have no friends (not speaking bout reasons they can differ: lack of trust or time for them or any other reason), 2- have innormous quantity of buddys,homeboys etc. but not letting noone get "inside your brain" 3- Have 1 or maybe few real friends that stick up with each other pushing and pulling each one thru the worst gutter

Last edited by Ke$ha; 04-12-2006 at 02:28 PM.
Ke$ha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:37 PM   #49
Vernakular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
LOL

If I was homeless I wouldn't be posting right now, but yea this is sort of like a temporary home because ever since I was like 12 the most time I stayed in one house was like 8 months.
i mean dude who do u live with foster parents ur real parents?

peace
Old 04-12-2006, 04:14 PM   #50
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Quote:
Hell to the motherfuckin yea, if I aint go through that struggle I wouldn't be half the person I am today. And I wouldn't be able to break shit down to you lovely people in these forums.
chea
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 09:11 PM   #51
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Wigglz
i mean dude who do u live with foster parents ur real parents?

peace
I live with my moms currently, but it's not working out to well...

Old 04-12-2006, 09:12 PM   #52
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke$ha
Do you have any friends (Im not speaking of homeboys and buddies who u can just chill with, mean friend as a brother,the one who can back you up in any situation,the one who you truly can call 2nd person in the world after yourself) ? I mean with that kind of moral disposition i think person can flow thru 3 extensions 1 - have no friends (not speaking bout reasons they can differ: lack of trust or time for them or any other reason), 2- have innormous quantity of buddys,homeboys etc. but not letting noone get "inside your brain" 3- Have 1 or maybe few real friends that stick up with each other pushing and pulling each one thru the worst gutter
Hell yea, I got my right hand man grizz who basically living with me right now, and alot of other cats I grew up with that I call my brothers, we all grew up on the same block and knew eachother since we was kneehigh. But I got alooooooooooooot of friends that I chill with but don't trust.

Old 04-12-2006, 09:19 PM   #53
Vernakular

u know this is grim right?

anyways, my freinds form little haiti and pirine r like that too, i have a siblings there coll but the bonds between ppl on the street is kinda different i feel ya tek (no homo)

stay up 1
Old 04-12-2006, 09:53 PM   #54
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

No doubt mang, if you really moving up here to the tri-state area, be real careful dook, the kids your age in highschool will do everything in they power to make you uncomfortable, especially if you white.

It's sad but true mang

Old 04-12-2006, 09:57 PM   #55
Vernakular

i might to to school PRAT up there in NY if i cant get shit done ill go to jerz but thats in like 3-4 years for career naw mean
Old 04-12-2006, 10:02 PM   #56
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Yea, well aint nothing pretty out here dook, like I said, if you new to the parts just be careful. You get caught in the wrong spot, you can be robbed, beaten severely, or worse... they really don't like light skinned folks out here

Old 04-12-2006, 10:10 PM   #57
Vernakular

thanks for teelin me this man real shit, we need more ppl to heed this shit if they do sumtin stupid

Old 04-16-2006, 10:38 PM   #58
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
LOL

Hey Tek I feel you on what your saying bout coming from a fucked up situation. I lost my moms to multiple sclerosis when I was 14. I had to watch her progress and get worse year by year. The shit tore apart my family. My Father lost his job started drinking heavily and became chronically depressed and diagnosed as mentally ill after he tried to commit suicide a couple weeks before I graduated high school. He was locked up in a mental home for bout 2 weeks before he could be released. Meanwhile Im trying to just get by in school and act like things were perfectly normal. I moved around to a few different spots after graduation. I lived with a close friend, rented a room from my dads buddy which didnt last long then had no where to go until a friend told me I could live above his garage for the winter. That shit was kinda rough makin it threw the winter cookin every meal in dirty old microwave and spending half my pay check on beer that i kept in a mini fridge. The room was all ply wood and Id wake sometimes not knowin where the fuck I was. But it was better than nothin. But Im back with my old man an hes doin alot better an gettin his life together. I'll be on the move in a couple weeks to a new spot with two friends. I finally got a nice apartment to stay at an not be ashamed to bring a girl home to where I live for once in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 01:39 AM   #59
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Yea mang, we all go through some sort of struggle, I feel you on that one dook. As long as you still kicking, tahts all that matters man.

My pops tried to murk himself too, I remember going to see him in the mental hospital, thats some ruff shit seeing your pop like that all drugged up and everything...

Old 04-17-2006, 01:56 AM   #60
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

yea it felt like a dream, i couldnt believe i was there seeing that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote