0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2005, 01:06 PM   #166
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,969
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNoFman
im just saying that indivuals hoo choose to live in the world of mathmatics are just another group like muslims or catholics
not necessarily tho...

there is a huge difference
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 01:13 PM   #167
SoNoFman
Junior Member
 
SoNoFman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 14
Rep Power: 0
SoNoFman grasshopper
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

the reason why i write such things is because in actual truth like one of these other cats said that things only have meaning because we choose to give it meaning. Bottom line our phylosophy is alot more iller than most ways of thot, but were just another group amongst a world full of uncertain mothafukas who claim shit so that we can live amongst each other in this physicle form without blowin the werld up.
SoNoFman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 01:25 PM   #168
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,969
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNoFman
the reason why i write such things is because in actual truth like one of these other cats said that things only have meaning because we choose to give it meaning. Bottom line our phylosophy is alot more iller than most ways of thot, but were just another group amongst a world full of uncertain mothafukas who claim shit so that we can live amongst each other in this physicle form without blowin the werld up.
so you are saying that, humans make things seem to be ... as opposed to explain what it is... therefore to counter world suicide?
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 02:27 PM   #169
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

PEACE

"there are no unseen forces"

okay.......is there a rope tied to the planet earth????

if there is i sure don't see it

where is the rope tied to? the north pole?
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 02:29 PM   #170
SoNoFman
Junior Member
 
SoNoFman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 14
Rep Power: 0
SoNoFman grasshopper
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

not necessarily how i meant for u to interprit it. more like an excuse for people to co-exist in peace while we exist in this physicle.After all , we do need to get along ,cuz
if not , bad shit happens ,not dat it already does, but u get my drift
SoNoFman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 02:36 PM   #171
froth
Yacub grafted me
 
froth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Orange Beach, AL
Age: 39
Posts: 1,177
Rep Power: 14
froth crouching tigerfroth crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to froth
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

God's real
__________________
froth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 12:53 AM   #172
cept one
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
cept one grasshopper
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker
It's a fact that in general, un-educated and lower level educated people are more likely to believe in religions as opposed to higher level educated people.

I think that alone can tell you where god came from.
Wow thats one of the dumbest things i have ever heard. Many brilliant people have strong religous faiths. Malcolm X, MLK, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein just to name a few.
cept one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 06:10 AM   #173
nut_end
no mind inclined to find
 
nut_end's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: life's way by light
Age: 40
Posts: 122
Rep Power: 0
nut_end grasshopper
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

if geometry proves god's existence then it would go to show that he works in numbers which are arrange in accordance with a plan/program to which god would be god is a machine to which we just have to throw the wrench and see what the result is ( play a cause and look for result) its trsted out in science labs more than in places of worship for one follows the numbers and the other tweeks and plays with.
nut_end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 06:47 AM   #174
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 35
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 22
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

the fact we are even having this discussion proves gods existence
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 06:49 AM   #175
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 35
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 22
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze
PEACE

"there are no unseen forces"

okay.......is there a rope tied to the planet earth????

if there is i sure don't see it

where is the rope tied to? the north pole?
have you heard of the word 'deduction'?

when you see a sail boat
but
you dont see the wind pushing it
do you also say that there must be a string attached to the sail boat?


if you can see the effects of wind
then you can see the wind



if you can see the effects of gravity
then you can see gravity




there are no unseen forces
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:35 AM   #176
Potent1
Teflon Imperial
 
Potent1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: GAMING CENTRAL
Posts: 244
Rep Power: 0
Potent1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Potent1
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

the effects of any force really isn't a visual of the force, it is still an unseen force.


Mathematics is the purest universal language and it proves symmetry. Even the big bang theory isn't resolved without an equation.

I read someone say their is no symmetry to man - I disagree - the perfection that is God is the opposite to the imperfect man. Religion is man made. God is the force that created the universe. The systematic process of the big bang theory is symmetry. Particle of the pure opposite element collide to create matter.
Potent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 12:02 PM   #177
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 35
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 22
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potent1
the effects of any force really isn't a visual of the force, it is still an unseen force.
through the power of DEDUCTION
otherwise unseen forces become visible

you cant see the wind
but
you can see something holding a kite in the air

it isnt that much of a stretch

you cant see fear
but
you can see a man running from the law

Quote:
Mathematics is the purest universal language and it proves symmetry. Even the big bang theory isn't resolved without an equation.
blowing smoke?
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 12:53 PM   #178
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,969
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
through the power of DEDUCTION
otherwise unseen forces become visible

you cant see the wind
but
you can see something holding a kite in the air

it isnt that much of a stretch

you cant see fear
but
you can see a man running from the law


blowing smoke?
i agree with LHX

unseen forces, well...
much in the universe cant be explained as man cannot comprehend outside his physical limitations.
there are dimensions out there that cannot be comprehended as we assume that cos we cant acknoweldge it.. it therefore doesnt exist.

hmm
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 12:55 PM   #179
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,969
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
the fact we are even having this discussion proves gods existence
lol thats true...

you see.. people say God cannot exist because it makes no sense.. however since day one.. man has believed in the supreme..

now let me put in sumin... if we can believe in God why dont we agree that fairies could exist..

why would believers say with conviction that fairies cannot exist?


God is very difficult to explain... its the connection with him that makes us believe in the supreme consciousness that we are part of.
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 01:00 PM   #180
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 35
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 22
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
lol thats true...

you see.. people say God cannot exist because it makes no sense.. however since day one.. man has believed in the supreme..

now let me put in sumin... if we can believe in God why dont we agree that fairies could exist..

why would believers say with conviction that fairies cannot exist?


God is very difficult to explain... its the connection with him that makes us believe in the supreme consciousness that we are part of.
by fairies
do you mean gay people?
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one