0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2006, 10:24 AM   #226
sweet sista
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 372
Rep Power: 0
sweet sista grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My First Timbs
While I was lecturing at a new jersey college this spring semester, a student posed a question to me about what i had just presented...

the student posed an interesting question that i thought i would post here

The point / question he raised to me was as follows

" how can you say that "god" doesn't exist or that there isnt anything
"greater" or some kind of all knowing intelligent force"? doesnt the
concept of geometry in and of itself mean that there has to be a god? (I
knew what he was getting at but i asked him to explain because i wanted the student to articulate it for the class)

His point was, even if we assume that the big bang and
all of that did occurr... and that evolution did indeed occur etc etc,,
there still has to be some "force" that governs or is in control of the
natural laws of our universe.

for example, how can man explain a triangle? a triangle has intrinsic
properties of logic tied into it! (those being in particular the
pythagorean theorum) c squared = a squared + b squared... also other
gemetric properties of the triangle have no explanation.. how does man
explain that a right angle is 90 degrees and that no matter what every
triangle will always be 180 degress etc etc...

this argument is a good one, but is indeed fallible and flawed in my view and reasoning.....

just wanted to post this here to fuel discussion....

do u agree or disagree with this student who presented a seemingly
"rational" argument for the existence of an "intelligent" force?
all praise is due to allah, heheh i sure agree with that student when he/she said

Quote:
even if we assume that the big bang and
all of that did occurr... and that evolution did indeed occur etc etc,,
there still has to be some "force" that governs or is in control of the
natural laws of our universe.
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:55 AM   #227
sweet sista
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 372
Rep Power: 0
sweet sista grasshopper
Default

uh, legato why you're so ..argh

okay, i know things out there like s*** but i think it'll be even worse if God left us alone. he is all wise and there are reasons we may don't get.

AND

people have thier own will. people do devilish things not GOD!!
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 11:19 AM   #228
sweet sista
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 372
Rep Power: 0
sweet sista grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
well maam what exactly is the point of god? it seems to me that all he does is sit around have people throw up some praires put money in collection plates and takes credit for stuff he doesnt do, and pawn of all the bad stuff on the devil.
what is the point of being alive? what is the point of knowing who is good and who is not?

hard times show you who is your friend and who is not. and you really gotta trust his wisdom. legato, you can't compare his wisdom to ours. it's ain't right cuz then of course it'll look like he is sitting and doing nothing about anything.
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 11:40 AM   #229
sweet sista
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 372
Rep Power: 0
sweet sista grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
ok so the wisdom of god is what?
each problem a person go through, there is a wisdom. gimme a situation and i'll try to show you where is and what is the wisdom in it.

we can see the wisdom "could be alot of wisdom" after we get over a certain situation.
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 12:13 PM   #230
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up
 
TeknicelStylez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jeruz
Age: 28
Posts: 9,966
Rep Power: 34
TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default

His fate could've been a hopeless one, the way I see it about kids that get left somewhere to die when they're born is:

If their mother is the type of person to do that to their seed, than imagine if she would've attempted to raise the child. Better off dead IMO.
__________________


Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 12:19 PM   #231
sweet sista
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 372
Rep Power: 0
sweet sista grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
ok mmmm a child is born and left inside of a toilet

like abortion?
well, lemme see...could be alot of wisdom but we don't know which one is the real reason. However, that doesn't mean by any chance that God is agreeing on that crime.

anyway, could be one of these
1) the kid if he grew up he is going to be the next Hitler. God doesn't agree on killin' the child no matter what. but he could have let him die for that reason. OR

2) Maybe that would be better for him cuz he'll go right to heaven since god loves children. and if he meant to live then maybe he would suffered and lived a tragetic life or molested etc...

maybe if someone heard about that kid or saw that kid. that would have moved somebody to do something about that particualr crime.

there could be other reasons but these what i can think of now.
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 12:36 PM   #232
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter
 
WARPATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Shadowland
Age: 33
Posts: 7,393
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 41
WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
ok mmmm a child is born and left inside of a toilet
each person/thing is born different- an individual- thus their struggle is different.
__________________
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 12:39 PM   #233
sweet sista
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 372
Rep Power: 0
sweet sista grasshopper
Default

amen to this ^
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 12:47 PM   #234
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter
 
WARPATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Shadowland
Age: 33
Posts: 7,393
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 41
WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
think about it

all life we are talking about all life right
not just man, but all life right
would not the planets be considered alive ?
all molecules and atoms or whatever
were not those things always around ?

if this God created all life and life really doesn't die it just becomes another form of life or it lives a spirit life after its dead would not this creator have his hands full ?

if this God/creator of everything exist, he wants us to be responsible for our own actions and to stop blaming everything on him
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geomtry does prove god's Existence- The Circle!

Cycles the universe works in cylcles- circles- the earth is round, the sun is round the moon is round-

The earth revolves around the sun, the moon revolves around the earth- circles! All while the earth turns it's self in a circle

Pi is infinite- the cycle is continous.
__________________

Last edited by WARPATH; 04-21-2006 at 12:51 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 12:54 PM   #235
Orhan Gencebay
Senior Member
 
Orhan Gencebay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: sesame street
Age: 32
Posts: 405
Rep Power: 0
Orhan Gencebay shaolin monk
Default

muslimah???
__________________
Orhan Gencebay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 12:56 PM   #236
sweet sista
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 372
Rep Power: 0
sweet sista grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
how can he not agree with killing a child but then kill the child or let the child die?

what about all the children that have a tragic life and are molested? was this one child more special than them? so god plays favorites?

he couldnt find a better way rather than killing an innocent child?
1) he didn't kill the child.
2) he knows what is the best for the child
3) Allah is testing each in the way he knows they can handle OR it's better for them. However, when the child is taking certain path and leave the other it's not like he/she would have taken another path if God has given him/her another situation to go through. i mean, he/she would have taken the same path at the end.

example, Jamal is a kid at junior high or whatever. both parents are alcoholic. Allah puts the child in a situation where he has to meet with good fellows and bad ones. the right choice, is to hang out with the good ones. however, he chooses to hang out with bad fellows who later turn him into a drugs addict.

If we supposed that God didn't put him in a situation with bad fellows. Jamal is going to stay at home with his bad parents who are alcoholic themselves.
here allah offers the kid to aks help for his parents but somehow the child doesn't so somehow he is going to end up alcoholic.

i hope you can see what i mean...
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:06 PM   #237
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up
 
TeknicelStylez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jeruz
Age: 28
Posts: 9,966
Rep Power: 34
TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default

Idk, blaming god for bad shit that happens in the world is just weak minded IMO. We got free will for a reason, it's like that dumb ass movie where Jim Carrey is god... lifes so intricate that if someone were to intervene it would just fuck up the balance of shit. Like one of those movies where the guy takes a time machine back, tries to fix something, and in turn everything gets 20 times more fucked up, na mean?
__________________


Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:10 PM   #238
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter
 
WARPATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Shadowland
Age: 33
Posts: 7,393
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 41
WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
how can he not agree with killing a child but then kill the child or let the child die?

what about all the children that have a tragic life and are molested? was this one child more special than them? so god plays favorites?

he couldnt find a better way rather than killing an innocent child?
If we couldn't do what we want we would be slaves. God is not a slave master.

God doesn't play favorites......humans do.
__________________
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:20 PM   #239
sweet sista
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 372
Rep Power: 0
sweet sista grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
i see but it seems al ur doing is saying god made this happen, then when shit turns out wrong saying well it isnt gods fault.
i didn't mean it in a way that means he likes it to happen he is pleased with it as you're saying. but i meant that he gave humans their free will and they chose to do it. you can't say god ain't being fair or just cuz he is giving humans their freedom unlike the slavemaster. cuz obviously if he didn't give us our freedom we won't like it.
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:20 PM   #240
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up
 
TeknicelStylez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jeruz
Age: 28
Posts: 9,966
Rep Power: 34
TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default

You're looking at this shit really wrong... really really wrong...

Two army's fighting, why? Because of god? No... Maybe in the name of God, but regardless it's to fufill MAN'S agenda. Whoever win's, loses, has absolutely nothing to do with god, it's whoever was more strategic, had more men, more fire power etc. God does not intervene in such matters, especially where men are killing eachother in mass numbers...

2 twins are born, one of them has to die so the other lives... the one die's and the other lives, once again what does that have to do with god? And you speak of death like it's a negative matter, there is nothing wrong with death at all... it's a part of life just like everything else... all things most come to an end.
__________________


Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one