Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2005, 04:11 PM   #121
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 34
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 21
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
i guess it doesn't sound like a college educated wayof looking at it so it gets dismissed as some ghetto jibberish rapper guy stuff
thats what im saying tho

quantum physicists dont want to admit that they are dogs chasing their own tails

just like the emporer didnt want to admit that he wasnt wearing any clothes



in basic terms:
quantum theory is bullshit
and
it has proven that physics is pretty much useless

throw out the textbooks
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 04:46 PM   #122
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 34
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 21
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

"Reality is that which when we stop believing in it, it doesn't go away.."
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 04:51 PM   #123
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !
 
Wooly Noggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In My House
Age: 83
Posts: 822
Rep Power: 10
Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
"Reality is that which when we stop believing in it, it doesn't go away.."
lmao


and this is classic


Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
every time we get better telescopes we realize the universe keeps going on and it is bigger than we thought
every time we get better microscopes we realize that there are particles which compose the particles which we thought were the smallest particles
and its funny how we need these big and small particles to live - and they need us

but yet we say .............nevermind
__________________


"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 11:47 PM   #124
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,958
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
thats what im saying tho

quantum physicists dont want to admit that they are dogs chasing their own tails

just like the emporer didnt want to admit that he wasnt wearing any clothes



in basic terms:
quantum theory is bullshit
and
it has proven that physics is pretty much useless

throw out the textbooks
hmm quantum physics is not in the textbooks to start with.

that shows how ignorant we are to the truth.

when subparticles that have not been explained about to the public, are random in trems of their movement, it has profound effects on nature.

i see that you two do not see this as important especially wooly, as he has not understood the quantum realm at all.

as for life on life on life...

you see, the crux of quantum is the FACT that subparticles of atoms etc are not calculated yet do what they want.. just like humans.

quantum has fundamentally nothing to do with life, a particle is not life. the particle build up the human body but it also builds any other structure/theplanets ie!

if i were to stab somebody to death right now... that person lying on the floor would be not life, yet the body would still be warm and have enough blood etc but its dead.

quantum explains that, particles form the physical form of everything which it does.

however the nature of particles needs a consciousness to control everything. now thats life.
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 11:55 PM   #125
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,958
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
every time we get better telescopes we realize the universe keeps going on and it is bigger than we thought
every time we get better microscopes we realize that there are particles which compose the particles which we thought were the smallest particles
yep thats 100% true... by you having said that, you show you havent understood quantum physics..

just because quantum physics sounds as it does, people assume its some science jargon and confusion prompting people going to extreems by saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
i guess it doesn't sound like a college educated wayof looking at it so it gets dismissed as some ghetto jibberish rapper guy stuff
ive never been the guy who attaches myself to science that much, but i see depth and profound truth in the quantum physics and its "meta".

THIS finding is very profound and anothjer step science has taken, which made many unbelievers believe in a "GOD".

this is because the universe needs one... not because of the religious depiction alone.. but because of scientific expedience as well.

now, some here will view this as corrupt as it goes against what they believe... but dont be ignorant to assume nothing can be right except of what people want to believe in.

truth is hard always, and when it hurts... get over it
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:03 AM   #126
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,958
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

and LHX ... define reality for me please...

and Wooly, explain WHY particles need US... how will you control the infinite random choice of subparticles? if you can control the human mind of everysingle person alive.. thats when i will truly believe you are the ultimate source of consciousness that controsl all dimensions that we can see and not see.


our minds are yet finding new truths... why? universe as it was explained is infinite.
and infinity with uncontrolled particles cannot sustain itself.. why not? look at how poeple would go all out crazy if i said.. the nearest KFC were giving away chicken 4 free. but there is only an amount left...

nature is build on hierarchy,, so is the universe.. we cant always see the hierarchy order.. just like we cant see smallest of particles we cannot see the biggest of realms..

peace n blessings...

im goin 2 sleep,, just woke up 2 eat 2 start ma fast.
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:11 AM   #127
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !
 
Wooly Noggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In My House
Age: 83
Posts: 822
Rep Power: 10
Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
i guess it doesn't sound like a college educated wayof looking at it so it gets dismissed as some ghetto jibberish rapper guy stuff

Quote:
just because quantum physics sounds as it does, people assume its some science jargon and confusion prompting people going to extreems by saying:


What is all this ^ about ?

Quote:
i see that you two do not see this as important especially wooly, as he has not understood the quantum realm at all.
i've stated about 3 times at least that i know nothing about Quantum Physics

and asked for answers

i thought i came close to understanding but then i read these 2 post of yours just now and got even more confused
__________________


"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:14 AM   #128
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !
 
Wooly Noggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In My House
Age: 83
Posts: 822
Rep Power: 10
Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

check this book out



i ain't read it

but you should check it out lol

at least read the cover title a few times
__________________


"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:16 AM   #129
Shemsu Elohim
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 87
Rep Power: 0
Shemsu Elohim grasshopper
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

There's a reason why the G stands for God, Geometry, Grand Architect of the Universe and Gnosis...












...and a reason why no one can be a Mason if they don't "believe" in "a"(better said The)Supreme Being.






Salaam
Shemsu Elohim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:18 AM   #130
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !
 
Wooly Noggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In My House
Age: 83
Posts: 822
Rep Power: 10
Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

deep
__________________


"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 05:15 AM   #131
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,958
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
i guess it doesn't sound like a college educated wayof looking at it so it gets dismissed as some ghetto jibberish rapper guy stuff





What is all this ^ about ?



i've stated about 3 times at least that i know nothing about Quantum Physics

and asked for answers

i thought i came close to understanding but then i read these 2 post of yours just now and got even more confused
no.

the fact that you have not understood my two posts suggests that you are not even listening.

quantum physics is not a mystic thing neither is it difficult to find on the net.

i put links up, yet surely you havent read them because then you would ask questions directly linked to what you read.

when you say that you are CONFUSED, is it not unwise to assume quantum is useless, as it is clear that you are not willing to understand it fully as it would undermine some of your older beliefs?

i hope timbs can also shed some light here!!!!
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 05:22 AM   #132
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,958
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
check this book out



i ain't read it

but you should check it out lol

at least read the cover title a few times
you havent read it?

possibly the content as opposed to the title may confuse you furthermore.


look back at my two links and build on it slowly...
we after all are humans
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 05:39 AM   #133
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,958
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/jono...formation.html

this is to be studied in proportions first... its the ebst way to understand quantum.. the title is misleading.. but you will understand why whilst you read!!

once you have sorta understood this.. go to:
http://www.quantum-metaphysics.com/essay.htm

and select your way through the menu, which you find through scrolling down..

it will take a bit of time, but if this does not help you.. then woah!!!
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 06:00 AM   #134
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,958
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

perhaps this too may give you a better understanding

http://www.meta-religion.com/Physics/physics.htm
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 07:45 AM   #135
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 34
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 21
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Prince

your observations of order and sustainability require too many assumptions

it is possible (likely) that DISorder (chaos) is the state of things
and order is nothing more than an illusion - and a temporary one at that


the reason why quantum physics suggests a supreme force is because there is a supreme force
and it was not until these hard headed scientists started finding things they could not explain on a regular basis that some of them got scared shitless and gave up their pursuit of trying to explain (control) the universe

quantum theory is not useless
but the truths that it spits out are the same as the ones found in any good taoist literature
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one