news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-06-2006, 04:47 PM   #1
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey
Default Barbers

Im curious to know how your local Barbers are reactin to "Barbershop" on Ghost's Fishscale Album.

No disprespeck to the TRUE local barbers that feed theirs by cuttin and sytlin - shit, some of these dudes/dudets are hella talented.

But Ghostface touchs on an ill subject - much like that new show on TV now. These niggas really know how to frustrate clientele I mean have you seen the faces on the "nonamedudes" in the chairs - mothafuckaz look like they wanna murk these fuckin barbers - I don't blame 'um. By the way enough with the bullshit reality TV show's for real.

I've already heard about hipocrite barbers sayin negative thangs bout Fishscale. What's yourz say?

Shout to the original Clipperz Crew - Miami's finest.

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 04-07-2006 at 05:11 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 05:04 PM   #2
stak84
black girls think im sexy

stak84 grasshopper

True, id be pissed if i was gettin lined
up or some shit and my barber was
just crackin jokes the whole fuckin
time.

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
stak84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 06:47 PM   #3
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

A big screen...

Bunch of Dvd's...

Get lined up...

Bag....

Up in Pomona.

But in the bay....

I be gettting lined up by Krispy cuts

Bay areas Finest, cards coming soon...
Old 04-07-2006, 10:02 AM   #4
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by stak84
True, id be pissed if i was gettin lined
up or some shit and my barber was
just crackin jokes the whole fuckin
time.
Word eternal dun - if you like to keep your hair short, gotta beard, just do it your self. It's cheap and it'll come out the way you want, and it takes half the time.

By the way I recommend that new blade Gillete came out with "Fusion". Excellent for line/tape ups.

Do you fam!
Old 04-07-2006, 10:34 AM   #5
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD BUT I NEED A HAIR CUT THE OTHER DAY AGO SOME ONE ASKED ME WERE MY CAVE WUZ

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:38 AM   #6
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

hmmmm the movie had me thinkin the same thing....cause i just wanna walk in, get taped up, and leave....dont wanna hear stories or nada...this aint Chicago or Harlem where dudes always got sumthin to say
and even if i wanted sumthin like that....shit cant find that in MIAMI....fuckin dudes are quiet and into themselves....which i dont mind, lol
my barbershop is shit tho....too expensive and only like 3 dudes workin at a time...with one working solely on bullshit "appointments"....the big ass TV always got BET playin...fuck BET! lol
at least i get to see Shaq come thru evry now an then for his trim

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 11:16 AM   #7
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

my boy does my cuts, haven't been to a barber since i was little

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 11:22 AM   #8
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO
hmmmm the movie had me thinkin the same thing....cause i just wanna walk in, get taped up, and leave....dont wanna hear stories or nada...this aint Chicago or Harlem where dudes always got sumthin to say
and even if i wanted sumthin like that....shit cant find that in MIAMI....fuckin dudes are quiet and into themselves....which i dont mind, lol
my barbershop is shit tho....too expensive and only like 3 dudes workin at a time...with one working solely on bullshit "appointments"....the big ass TV always got BET playin...fuck BET! lol
at least i get to see Shaq come thru evry now an then for his trim
It depends where you go Dade - When i was going to Clipperz I had 2 barbers and stuck with them for 6 years of my life. My advice is observe, annalize and realize, don't jus get in a chair cause the dude call on you. And make sure your Barbershop has appointments that sticks to 'em, and has loud hip hop music, so you don't have to listen to their nonsense.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:24 AM   #9
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

well if you don't wanna listen to their nonsense go get your cuts in spanishharlem(if you dont know spanish) lots of nice barbers out there

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:01 PM   #10
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS
It depends where you go Dade - When i was going to Clipperz I had 2 barbers and stuck with them for 6 years of my life. My advice is observe, annalize and realize, don't jus get in a chair cause the dude call on you. And make sure your Barbershop has appointments that sticks to 'em, and has loud hip hop music, so you don't have to listen to their nonsense.
yea i feel u....i dun get cut by just anybody
but i live on the Beach and my barbershop is run by an idiot who gives his barbers too much freedom
stay away from "The Faded Lounge"....u can call for an appointment (wtf is this? a beauty salon?) and get a good cut...i wont lie
but they charge more for an appt. and im not richie rich
i dunno man....might have to check this dude out that hooks it up from his crib

Old 04-07-2006, 04:52 PM   #11
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO
yea i feel u....i dun get cut by just anybody
but i live on the Beach and my barbershop is run by an idiot who gives his barbers too much freedom
stay away from "The Faded Lounge"....u can call for an appointment (wtf is this? a beauty salon?) and get a good cut...i wont lie
but they charge more for an appt. and im not richie rich
i dunno man....might have to check this dude out that hooks it up from his crib
Word, stick to who you know.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:54 PM   #12
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis
NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD BUT I NEED A HAIR CUT THE OTHER DAY AGO SOME ONE ASKED ME WERE MY CAVE WUZ
haha
Old 04-07-2006, 05:08 PM   #13
Dr. Seuss

Dr. Seuss grasshopper

Kudos L1NKS, a fairly intriguing thread,
But I don't do barbers, I put a bowl on my head.
The cat in the hat has cut my hair from the womb to the tomb
I have that pussy pull out that razor, and carve me a Vroom
So forget a haircuttery, I'll never go there,
For a barber can not trim my knotted pubic hair!
Ya see kids, I like to grow out my moptop,
That's why you'll never catch me in a barbers shop.
Cause barbers be cutting folks like the Son of Sam
Peace out bitches...green eggs and ham!

Last edited by Dr. Seuss; 04-07-2006 at 05:10 PM.
Dr. Seuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 05:21 PM   #14
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

^ thanks for the kudos kiddo - but ya lost me after that.
Old 04-07-2006, 07:03 PM   #15
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Fighter
Shut up bitch.
marry me?